Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

(Resolved)Slow Media

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

(Resolved)Slow Media

Postby xshatteredtears » July 18th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Saiyuki episode 3 took over an hour to fully load. Fushigi Yuugi is the same. It seems Witch Hunter Robin is doing the same. This is of course the high quality episodes. WHR [#22] has been buffering for about five minutes now and is showing 1% completion.

This was also happening last night, at which point I deleted my temp files and such.
xshatteredtears
Forums Enthusiast

Postby amanomurakumo » July 20th, 2006, 4:48 pm

hello,

I've been having the same problems but with the Full Metal Panic series (both FMP and Fumoffu). It takes maybe 1-2 minutes to buffer the advertisement for Anime Crave, then 40+ minutes for an episode, sometimes it won't finish downloading. I've gone through the processes through IE via Tools > Internet Options and deleting all files including offline content, nothing seems to be working :?
amanomurakumo

Postby Bassam » July 21st, 2006, 1:26 pm

Hi,

It seems to me like both of you do not have very fast connections. Just because you have high speed doesn't mean the media should loads fast for you. You will both probably have to watch the Lower Quality media.
Bassam
King

Postby amanomurakumo » July 21st, 2006, 2:41 pm

sorry about the trouble. had the problem resolved through my internet company.. checked it recently, works absolutely fine :)
amanomurakumo

Return to Help