[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - (Resolved)not really a help but some concerns with the chat

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

(Resolved)not really a help but some concerns with the chat

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

(Resolved)not really a help but some concerns with the chat

Postby KeKe » June 7th, 2006, 7:31 am

ok so i woke up n couldnt refresh to get back into chat i click on chat and to my surprise there is a newer chat system. i like it i can actually move the size of the windows inside of it without chat locking up. which is a good thing thanks ^-^.

however, i wonder if the AC bot is lagging the chat down or maybe your still working on it at this time. its 1030 indiana time so whatever time that is for everyone else. but when u enter something it takes about 30 seconds for it to come up. ive had an interesting convo with the AC bot though... told me im sarcastic lol... what a lilttle punk

ok so yea i didnt know if the chat was done being worked with and or what was goin on. figured id tell someone before tonight when everyone is on and all mad cuz they take 10 minutes to say hi to everyone. but as usual this may just be my stupid computer doing something.... stupid.
KeKe

Postby Curt » June 7th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Bassam was working on it all last night, it was working fine at the time... Im guessing hes not fully finished with what needs 2 be done, there are still a few minor problems with the chat im sure. Uploading an entire new flash in one day is not somthing that takes a few minutes. I'm sure that the problem will be fixed some time today, ill ask bassam whats up with the chat for you, when i get a chance.
Curt
Knight

Postby Bassam » June 7th, 2006, 1:34 pm

All fixed now ^_^.
Bassam
King

Return to Help