Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Upgrading to Live

Have questions, problems, or comments on Anime Crave? Post here and talk with anime crave staff members.

Moderator: Greg

Upgrading to Live

Postby gettothechoppa » October 6th, 2017, 1:09 am

Hello all, just a quick question. I signed up for a free account, then a short time later upgraded my account to live, which is a decision that I haven't regretted since. :D But after a while using the site, I noticed a help topic telling you how you earn points. Upgrading to live earns you 80 points, yet my point total is only 48 (at the time of writing this post). So my question is, where are my points?

Just to be clear, even if there were no point system here, $5.00 is so worth the cost for the sheer volume of on-demand anime content offered here. Not to mention the polish this site has for use, it is imho one of the best sites for anime out there, hands down.

Any help on this topic will be appreciated, and thanks again for being so awesome.

gettothechoppa
(that's get to the choppa, the line from the movie, Predator, as said by Arnold Schwarzenegger)
gettothechoppa

Re: Upgrading to Live

Postby Bassam » October 9th, 2017, 5:08 pm

Really appreciate your compliments and support, always good to see such good feedback!

So I went ahead and gave you the points you were missing, next time you see this happen again please let us know and we will investigate further!
Bassam
King

Return to Help