Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

After-Life Arena

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby pyroblade » August 21st, 2005, 8:53 am

............................. when do we start fighting
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 21st, 2005, 10:31 am

Right now looks like.

*two referees (one for each arena, and lets use the two referees on Yu Yu Hakusho, he) stand in the middle of one of the arena's*

Cat Referee: Who's ready to see some blood!!
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 21st, 2005, 12:53 pm

lol arch i challenge u to the arena of justice
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 22nd, 2005, 3:22 pm

*checks a little notebook*

Archangel: Sorry, I'm booked for most of the tournament, except the last. I'll be fighting you last.

Cat Referee: And it's Archangel vs.......

(okay guys, this is the fun part. Anyone can jump in and be the random character, provide the required info on the person so that I can fight them. Yay!)

Archangel: That's my cue *walks inside the arena of Valor*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 22nd, 2005, 7:57 pm

man.......... oh whell i guess ill watch *gets some popcorn and sits in the stands* lets what happens
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby heavenslugi » August 25th, 2005, 4:34 pm

pyroblade wrote:i do thinkthere is a problem with the current rules though like the arena of valor that isnt really fair because loosing means u are banished from the topic and no one wants that so fights will never end and on that note we also need a way to determine a winner because since no one wants to loose fights will again go on forever i think atleast we should have concent of both fighters in order to fight in the arena of valor

srry its just that the current rules leave gaps

I'm sorry buit I haven't been able I check this topic for a while. Even if you cease to exist just becasue your CHARACTER is destroyed dosent mean that you can't come back with another character. And Because as stated by the rule NO GODMODDING. You can't have scenarios in which you start of in a way that you will always win or always drag on battles. After all if you never die by continuisly dragging on battle by changing it around and magically heal all your wounds and have an inpenatrably armour. (unless stated as special ability) is GODMODDING. If you cannot die in battle you are GODMODDING.

Does my nagging get to you guys yet?

I hereby desinate IBeArchangel ( if wanted ) to be official referee. There is no obligation at all. Just in case there is a time where I cannot se the status of the Arena. Etc Etc...
heavenslugi

Postby IBeArchangel » August 25th, 2005, 7:03 pm

I would be honored....

All right, because I am now the referee *mentally kicks the other two referees out of the arena, lol* I might have to change a few things on my character.

Name: Archangel (Arch)
Race: Fallen Angel
Gener: Female
Weapons: My wings (the same at the beginning)
Ability: To calm the soul, Holy powers, and the power to grant your life
Weakness: Soft Heart (emotionally)

I was once one of you in the past, I fought in these arenas, just as you are about to do. The reason why I fought was to get back to my loves arms, in my last fight that would have made this dream a reality, I forefeited. I realized that my love would meet me here one day and killing that man in the Arena wouldn't be worth it. But my power didn't go unnoticed, I was appointed for this by a higher power. And now here I am, kinda of a deja vu feeling. Let's begin!
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » August 27th, 2005, 11:10 am

No one actually dies in this forum, they just can't fight anymore. The First Arena, the Arena of Justice is, if you win, you can get your life back, but if you lose you have a chance to get back in the game. But you'll have to take a great risk to do so. The Arena of Valor. Now I'm gonna randomly pick two fighters who will be the first to fight. If this fight lasts a long time, I will call a stop to it and study the fighting to determain who deserves to be the victor.

Arch: The first fighters are.......
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » August 30th, 2005, 2:15 pm

Arch: ....Pyroblade and cOOk. You have three days to post to fight, you go over that deadline and we'll assume that you forfiet (how come I'm having a deja vu feeling, like I've put this in once before? 0_0) If you go over the deadline then you'll have to fight in the Arena of Valor to get a second chace, if you believe that it's worth your soul
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 30th, 2005, 3:20 pm

hay im here and ready to fight

and ya deja vu but last time it was CBB and cook
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby c00k2k6 » August 30th, 2005, 3:31 pm

ok so when do i start?
c00k2k6
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » August 30th, 2005, 5:04 pm

First you gotta get your asses in the Ring and then you just beat the sense outta each other *smile* I'm just the referee. Now, begin!
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 30th, 2005, 6:17 pm

SONIC BLADE *shoots at cook and blows cooks arm off* too slow
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby c00k2k6 » August 31st, 2005, 7:25 am

umm guys my animecrave accnt is about to be gone and im like finished posting so i say i lose by forfeit when i renew my membership and im sure ill have it for a while ill start rping again but im just gettin bored fightin people in rp. ill still post in the world2 if my account isnt gone though so just wanna say i forfeit pyro you win and ttyl cya guys
c00k2k6
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » August 31st, 2005, 12:58 pm

Arch: (w/ microphone) And after suffering heavy damage, the loss of one arm, cOOk has declared defeat by forfeit!! Pyroblade advances to the next round!

Audience: *Cheer*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone