Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fuedal Japan

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Fuedal Japan

Postby IBeArchangel » August 28th, 2005, 6:12 pm

Lol, I had this Forum up once but it like dissapeared, why? I don't know but that means that I have to type all this out again, grr.

This is basically a forum that's gonna have the Inuyasha cast in it, now the rule is that the only people that you can control (besides your character) is the Inuyasha cast. k? The first come first serve rule comes into play again, this means that if you want your character to fall in love with one of the cast then you better claim them first or you just luck out. If you wish to make a new character for yourself for this forum then put it in here, if your gonna be the same as you are then just don't put anything 'cause we'll look you up in the RPG characters in the Fighting forums.

Name: Kitsunai
Race: Kitsune (Fox Demon)
Age: A little younger than Inu, I don't know how how old he really is, lol
My Man: Sesshoumaru-sama
Enemy #1: Naraku, who else?
Powers: Illusion (that's a given) and Stealth
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » August 28th, 2005, 6:17 pm

Kitsunai: *walks through Inuyasha Forest, the place that had once been her home, and comes upon the Sacred Tree. Kitsunai's eyes widen alittle* Inuyasha...? Your alive...?

*A twig snaps and Kitsunai turns to see the shadow of a figure behind her.....*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 28th, 2005, 7:40 pm

ok here is my char (again)

name: pyro (i dont want to deal with a second name)
race: wolf demon (the white mountain wolf type like kiba from wolf's rain not the koga type)
im not taking dibs on anyone
#1 enemy:doent really have one yet
powers: extreme speed and the power to control the winds (of coarse the standard demon powers are included)

*watches from a tree*hmm... a fox demon i wonder what one of them is doing in this area this is kind of far from fox teritory. whell lets see if she is a friend or a foe *continues to watch the fox*
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 29th, 2005, 5:39 am

Kitsunai: *slowly and sinisterly draws her sword* You stand on holy ground to me, what's your business......or have you come for my jewel shards. *ears twitch* I know you have some too. I'm not in the mood to fight today, but you better leave while you have the chance or I may just change my mind.....
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Susu06 » August 29th, 2005, 12:57 pm

i'm joining in too, i posted the info on my character but its gone now.
i don't have time to post again alot of info, so here a little info to use now

name: inususu
race: 1/2 demon, (demon unknown)
my man: i was going to pick Sesshoumaru, but Arch already picked him 1st, so i'm a fight to get him back lol, but for now i'll go with his brother Inuyasha

i'll post more info about my character later

*sit down on the ground, and lean against the tree* "...when will this end..." *think to herself* 'its been about a year now, and i haven't found anything to lead to my parents death' *sigh, deciding not to think about it too much, she layed down on the ground, and took a nap*
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby pyroblade » August 29th, 2005, 1:43 pm

no fox demon im not here for the jewel only weaklings who cant belive in their own strengh try to use the jewel i am only passing through but seeing a fox demon here and this odd aura that seems to saround this area has sparked my intrest canu tell me what this place is?..... oh sorry i got ahead of my self im pyro of the lunar wolves what about u fox demon
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 29th, 2005, 2:54 pm

(You can fight all you want to, he's mine! lol)

Kitsunai: Who said that I used them, I just seek to posses them. Your an odd one.... never heard of a demon being so trusting before. Over 50 years ago a demon named Inuyasha, whom this forest is named after, sought the Shikon Jewel. He wished to claim it so that he could be full demon, you see, he's only a half demon. The only reason he didn't succeed was because of Kikyo, a preistess shot him to the tree and sealed him here. But now he has gone, someone has set him free. Everyone thought that the jewel had gone off the face of the earth, but someone found it and broke it, scattering the pieces everywhere and now many demons seek their power for their own evil pourposes, this I cannot allow *turns head sharply* Introductions later, jewel shard. *runs off in to the Northwest and seems to dissapear she runs soo fast*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 29th, 2005, 4:12 pm

odd i havent heard of a demon want the jewel but not to use it. also u dont meet many demons with such a chivilrous tone ether. becides how could she have known that there was jewl shard near by she is a demon. i should see what is going on *begins following the fox* at any rait this should be intresting. becides i smell a odd array of blood in the area
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 29th, 2005, 6:57 pm

(Note: I can indeed sense the jewel shards, but this isn't a 6th sense or anything. My Kitsune ears allow me to hear the faint pitch that they emitt, why can't Shippo hear it you ask. Well shippo just has pointy human ears while I have the actual fox ears.)

Kitsunai: *comes upon a dead demon with a young boy with a syth (Kohaku) and some bugs around him* What the.... a demon defeated by a human..... Anyway, it doesn't matter 'cause I'll be taking that jewel shard anyway.... *charges the boy*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 29th, 2005, 7:51 pm

i wouldnt sugest that *the bugs fly at the fox with there stingers pointing out* be careful *slaches and destroys the bugs* u oviuosly dont know what senyosho (sp?) are do u? one sting could kill u but i find it odd that these senyosho are protecting this kid. any waise i think that jewl shard is what keeps him alive wouldntit be kind of cruel to kill a boy just like that
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 30th, 2005, 2:11 pm

Kitsunai: I don't know if you've noticed or not but this boy is not one of the living. And thanks for the info of the bugs. Eep!

Kohaku: *charges at Kitsunai with no expression on his face*

Kitsunai: *Defends herself by fighting back* And he's abnormally strong for someone his size and age.

Sango: Leave him alone demon!! *come in outta nowhere to defend Kohaku*

Kitsunai: Demon Slayer! You come from the village that killed my kind, now my dreams of revenge can be realized! *charges*

Kohaku: *leaves the scene while this is going on*
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Susu06 » August 30th, 2005, 3:10 pm

*wake up from hearing some noises*hm..*rubes my eyes, and start walking in the direction of the sound, still a little sleepy, reaches a bush, and beyond it sees 4 figures, one who just left, walk closer to get a better view*...whats going on here? *stares at the scene infront of her*
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby pyroblade » August 30th, 2005, 3:18 pm

*sniffs* hay fox u said this half demon u were looking for was a dog right whell this demon slayer has the sent of dog all over her
*ear twiches* u hear that 4 more people are coming this way
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » August 30th, 2005, 5:15 pm

Kitsunai: *looks to see Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, and Shippo come through the clearing* Inuyasha!!

Inu: What the Hell!!!

Kitsunai: How have you been brother?

(will be explained)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » August 30th, 2005, 6:16 pm

BROTHER??? ure a fox how can a dog be ure brother??? whatis going on this whole situation is wierd
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone