Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

legacy

Post here to talk and meet other members of Anime Crave, posts links to pictures and other materials.

Moderator: Greg

legacy

Postby Elednor13nyx » December 6th, 2016, 2:15 pm

so hi. im new here but i found out about this from a friend of mine...i just wanted to let yall know i think the site is spreading lol. i have 2 friends who love love love anime. one is in mid to late 40's the other is late 20's.older members ya know? well they exposed someone i know to this site...and i found out about this like a few days ago from somebody in baltimore! so trust me... it went from baltimore to the west pretty quick... older members have a legacy! lol! train the next generation well....hahaha.i saw a bunch of you talking about how you think this is dead... well its not. thought this news might cheer yall up lol.
Elednor13nyx

Re: legacy

Postby Bassam » December 8th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Welcome to the site, hope you will be an active member on the forums, chat, shout box and the website! Its really great to hear the word is still spreading about Anime Crave and hope with your help and your friends and among others it will continue to grow.

The few of us that were talking were mainly talking about how the forums were a bit dead. The website and the shout box do decently well, despite the traffic decreasing over the years.
Bassam
King

Postby Mubashir » December 11th, 2016, 5:24 am

Welcome to the ghost town forums.Hope you have a quality time here and make it more lively like it used to be.Greetings from old member.Ciao
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Postby anthonyscott » December 23rd, 2016, 1:22 am

greetings.. I barely use the forums lately although over all most forums are not used as much as they used to be. Although anyone wanting to start some stuff and see what happens would be great I will try to read some more from now on. known a lot of the people here by name although they might not all know me since I am a lot of times more quiet then most.

hope the site continues to grow and do well and yes keep spreading the word. I know I do when I find time.
anthonyscott
Fresh Meat

Postby Bassam » December 26th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Appreciate that as always Anthony! Were working on a new design focusing on search engine quite a bit more then other designs, sadly nowadays even if someone knows of a site they pick the top choices from results and were just not there!
Bassam
King

Postby anthonyscott » December 26th, 2016, 9:03 pm

yes I have seen this a lot. sad thing is the top sites are really not that great a lot of times in my opinion. a lot more ads not as much talking and figuring things out and hearing what others have to say. I find that I have much better results here then other sites I have used. Unfortunately some of those top sites now have sponsors from major broadcasting now. I do still recommend friends that I know to here.
anthonyscott
Fresh Meat

Next

Return to Meet Members