Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi [YAOI WARNING]

Do you have a character that you feel vs. any other character in the series would win? Or as far as coupling in a series are your views on it different then others? Debate all that here, but please remember keep it nice!

Moderator: Greg

Yaoi couple vs Yaoi couples [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi]

Ritsu Onodera X Masamune Takano
No votes
Chiaki Yoshino X Yoshiyuki Hatori
No votes
Chiaki Yoshino X Yuu Yanase
No votes
Shouta Kisa X Ko Yukina
No votes
None of the above
No votes
All of the above
No votes

Total votes : 0

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi [YAOI WARNING]

Postby someonelovesanime » March 16th, 2013, 7:31 am

SPOILER ALLERT

Okaaaay, I sincerely hope I am not the only Yaoi lover here >.<.

Anyway this is my favorite Yaoi show.

- if you like it comment and vote.
- if you dont like it leave this page and do not say rude things please.
- if you've never seen it go watch it!
- if you have never seen it and dont want to leave this page too!

I know that there are other couples, but I dont know much about them and I got tired of typing so just vote 'none of the above' and please post who is your favorite couple and why ^^.

~Ritsu Onodera X Masamune Takano~

The two guys where the title is named after. Ritsue and Masamune use to be high school lovers, but due a minsunderstanding they lost each other. After 10 years they finaly meet and Masamune vows that he will get Ritsu to say he loves him again~!!

~Chiaki Yoshino X Yoshiyuki Hatori~

THey are childhood friends and were already lovers before the show started. Yoshino is the character maker of the whole manga industrie where he works and Hatori works together with Takano, Kisa and now also Ritsu.

~Chiaki Yoshino X Yuu Yanase~

THis is the only picture where these guys look cute together. Anyway Yuu is a also a childhood friend of Yoshino and just like Hatori he always had a crush on Yoshino, but since Yoshino chose for Hatori he held his love inside GAWWWW SOO CUTE.

~Shouta Kisa X Ko Yukina~

The shiney super hot looking guy and the short really young looking guy.
Kisa is a 30 year old guy who falls in love with the 21 year old Yukina! They are just cute .-. thats all I can say

** well thhose are the couples for now, I know that there are more but I dont know much about them .-. if you still like them vote for 'none of the above' and please comment who you do think is the cutest/hottest couple and why**

Thank you!

My opinion
DO NOT ASK! I love all the main couples
[Ritsu x Takano, Yoshino X Hatori , Yukina X Kisa]
I will NOT choose,.... simply because I cant :( they are all so kawaii!!!

if this goes well next time I will do Junjou Romantica!^^ so if you watched the anime after this pull go watch Junjou Romantica now!, same author thingie whatever >.> just do so.
someonelovesanime

Return to Anime Debate