Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Chosen.

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 5:38 pm

Charlotte looked at the girl, and back to the woman with the sword, between the two it was definitely a difficult choice of who to trust. The girl didn't make a perfect first introduction, and the woman, though beautiful, was pointing a sword at the girl and both were shrouded in mystery.

"Get your sword away from her, first.. She's just a girl." She said clenching her fist, wondering where this sense of righteousness came from.

"An enemy of the state.." She repeated, "She's against the military? My brother's in the military..." I haven't seen him in so long.

"But.. What is going to happen, and what's going on anyway."
She began to panic, thinking about leaving her mom alone without any warning to wait for her brother to come back and all of this uncertainty. Her frustration of ignorance started to become unleashed, and the house began to tremble the more and more irritated she got.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 5:45 pm

She withdrew her blade, albeit reluctantly. Merry was hardly going to do any harm in this position anyway, "Come with me and the girl goes free. I assure you, the government will pay a hefty compensation for you joining us"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 5:50 pm

Everything slowly stopped trembling and shaking as she calmed down. "I don't even know what that means..." but it doesn't look like I have a choice. She began to follow the woman.

But before leaving she turned to the girl and said, "I don't know you, but I just have one request... will you leave my mom a note saying that I have to leave... Tell her I went to visit my dad for the summer, and also that I'm sorry about the door." She said with a tear in her eye. "Please" She pleaded.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Merry was left, clouded in that darkness, unable to move or respond.

The woman threw a second biker helmet at Charlotte, fully well expecting her to catch it, "Ever been to Vegas?", she muttered, revving up the bike.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 6:01 pm

"Nope" Charlotte said nonchalantly putting on the helmet and tucking her hair away, as if what just happened didn't even occur. "There's not a lot a minor can do there if I'm correct... but vegas? That's so far from here. You biked from there?? You gotta be kidding me. We're gunna be on this bike for days." She said hopping onto the back and holding onto the woman.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 6:09 pm

"I have a fueled jet in the next town that can get us there in three hours", the woman responded, taking off suddenly into the bright moon

(Timeskip)

The sleek, comfortable jet aircraft took off of the runway. The interior of the cabin was well furnished, the floors carpeted. The woman had already raided a considerable stash of liquor from a tall cabinet in a makeshift kitchen, taking out a pair of stubby glasses to pour the liquid into.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 6:17 pm

She watched as the woman poured herself a drink. Charlotte just sat there occasionally daydreaming out the window.

"So, what's really going to happen to me."
She sighed with a tired look on her face. She knew the government and the military and all that it encompassed was corrupt, and she knew there was a reason her brother just suddenly left for the military and never came back, and never wrote back. "And what's your name" She said slowly, resisting the urge to sleep.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 6:25 pm

"Everyone I know calls me Reaper", she muttered, taking a shot of the hard alcohol. She breathed a sigh of relief, then undid front zipper on her skintight suit, all the way down to her bellybutton. Soft mocha skin ran down the opening in a tight triangle, "But then, I guess the people I drink and start unzipping things around can call me Karen", she took a seat in the opposite chair to Charlotte, relaxing, letting her gold hair billow down around her like some sort of extremely high quality pin up.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 6:32 pm

"Karen.." She muttered, "Not a name I would've pinned for you." She yawned.

"I know you didn't ask, but everyone I know calls me Charlotte," she peered over at her, she couldn't help but be jealous of the perfect woman sitting in front of her. Everything she wanted to be. Bold, adventurous, drop-dead gorgeous, and mysterious. "But I guess the people that kidnap me, undress in front of me, and avoid my questions call me Charlie"
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 6:46 pm

"Charlie, hmm?", Karen murmured, crossing one fine leg over the other, "Stick close to me Charlie, and you'll do just fine"

She reclined her seat back and relaxed into it, turning to face her eyes outside the window, the cloudtops lit by moonlight.

At least here, for a time...she was free.

The plane landed a few hours later along a black strip of runway surrounded by desert, "Why are you here", Karen asked Charlotte suddenly, "What really decided to make you go along with this?"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 6:53 pm

Charlotte yawned after barely waking up. "selfish reasons I guess.. I didn't have some terrible life. In fact I've been handed everything I've ever needed or wanted my entire life. Nothing to complain about. Good family, great town I lived in, good school with good grades," She said, with a disappointed look on her face, "It wasn't enough. For me at least. I felt like I had no purpose. I feel like a naively raised little child. I can't manage on my own for a day, and I hate that."

She paused, after ranting to herself, forgetting she was answering Karen's question, "I guess in short, I wanted excitement, something different." To be something different..
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Inuyashagogirl » August 19th, 2011, 7:01 pm

"Yes, Sir!" Aiden barked into the phone after receiving orders from a superior. He hung up and sighed. Apparently he was playing welcoming party as Reaper came back from her mission earlier than expected. He straightened out his suit and began his trek out to the runway. He stood at the edge of the landing strip, out of the way of the wind tunnel created by the jet,his stance solid and profession, expression unreadable. His charges- Reaper and a Charlotte Ramone, a Psion they had been watching for quite some time, ever since her abilities had just started surfacing, years ago. As for what he could expect, he wasn't entirely sure.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 7:12 pm

Karen laughed, a full and vibrant chord of joyous sound, "When I was your age, all I had to do to find a bit of excitement was pour myself a shot of vodka, put on something scanty, and wiggle around in front of Reginald until he couldn't stand it", her laughter suddenly became solemn, more reflective, "I miss that man sometimes...", she stood up, placing the glasses and the bottle of booze back in their cabinet.

She zipped up her suit without much effort, then lead the girl out of the jet and onto the runway. Karen was none too pleased when she saw the stiff waiting for the pair of them.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » August 19th, 2011, 7:24 pm

First lieutenant McMullen stood at attention until the Psions where close. "Ladies." He said with a nod, his eyes falling to Charlotte.
"Charlotte Ramone, I presume?" He said quickly, a little surprised that they would allow minors to be sent here.
"Are you aware of what this place is, and why you are here? If so, this is your very last chance to turn back."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 7:33 pm

So they do their research.. He knows my full name. Which means they run deep with what they know. I'll have to keep my mouth shut as much as possible. She looked at him, plainly, "No I'm not aware of anything, actually. And even if I was, the look in your eyes says I have no choice either way."

"But I'd like to know why I'm here. Some clarity would be nice."
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone