Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Chosen.

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby KeKe » August 19th, 2011, 2:18 pm

Drysten and Lillia both looked surprised for a brief moment. Drysten put some money down on the counter and told Lillia thy needed to get going through their telepathy. It wasn't going ot be worth staying around an unstable psychic and be found by the organization. He then grabbed Lillia's hand and they went out of the store and across the street to some chairs and sat down. attempting to fade away from the nearby peoples awarness
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 2:30 pm

The store owner stood their in shock, "Wh-What happened?! What'd you do?"

"I-I'm so sorry.. I don't know.. I can buy you another one. I'm really sorry." She said hastily and left with the owner yelling at her out the door.

Charlotte continued down the street, "I still need to go to the hardware store... But-" She thought back to the drug store, "What if something like that happens again.. But if I don't buy it... I get yelled at by mom and, our house isn't safe." She grunted and went into the hardware store. It's fine, I just won't touch anything... Except for the door knob..

She quickly got it and purchased it without any trouble. Phew.. the money didn't vanish and I still have the door knob and my medicine. She pushed on the door to open it, but the door didn't budge.

Instead slowly her hand passed through the glass. "Oh..my God." She said in a panicked voice. Her breath quickened as she stumbled to pull her hand free of the door. I need to.. I need to get home.. She looked through the glass door. I can do this... I can do this... Wait, what is it that I'm doing?
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 2:51 pm

The world seemed to change to surreal technicolor. Cars no longer passed along the road. The sidewalk was absolutely desolate, all the usual passerby's seeming to vanish

In the distance, a yellow bike hummed along, drifting into a slow stop at the edge of the lane nearest to the hardware store. A confident foot smashed down the foot pedal, and the woman dismounted the bike.

She pulled off the helmet, letting golden blond, beautiful hair fall from her head. Only Charlotte was able to see her true face.

She didn't open her mouth, but words suddenly spilled out of her, directly into Charlotte's frantic mind as she approached.

There was a lot of static within the woman's head. Violent words and curses, threats and unimaginable pain encircled her mind like a storm, a hurricane.

Even more terrifying was when these thoughts suddenly vanished, replaced only by a gaping darkness, and a blood-freezing cold.

"Come to the old military base, tonight at midnight. There, you will learn the truth"

The technicolor disappeared, and with it, the woman and her vehicle. Pedestrians continued walking as though nothing out of the ordinary happened, machines continued down the road.

The door stood ominously wide open for Charlotte now, as if held by some invisible specter. The bell attached to the handle rung shrilly one single time, before subsiding.

Tonight.
At midnight.

The words reverberated through Charlotte's mind, like an echo of the woman, before they too subsided.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Charlotte walked back to her house, dazed and confused.

"That was real wasn't it?... I'm not going psychotic, am I?" But.. this is what I've always wanted, something life changing and exciting. I never knew excitement... could be so terrifying.

That woman, she was so horribly scary, but gorgeous at the same time. I've never seen anyone like her here.

"Ugh!" She let out a sigh, "It's lack of sleep. That's what this is.. I'm going crazy and hallucinating because I've been cramming for all the exams. That's the only logical reason I can come up with, so it must be it- has to be."

The door to Charlotte's house creaked open. A sticky note was left on the front of the door with angry letters spelling out "Fix This Now! ~Mom" with an arrow pointing to where the doorknob use to be.

She spent a few hours attempting to fix the door, however with each passing hour, minute, and now, each second that passed, the heat finally subdued her to stop.

"Still, no one's home. And I'm way too distracted to cook dinner." She sat in her house, with the door swinging open and shut every now and then. Not long until Midnight anyway... There's no way I'm not going tonight. This is too creepy, even if I was hallucinating.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Inuyashagogirl » August 19th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Name: Ian McMullen
Species: Psion
Power: Transducive: can receive, manipulate and redirect electrical signals from almost any source.
Appearance: shaggy blonde hair, grey eyes, aprox. 5’7’’, likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
Affiliation: We’ll se soon…
Biography: Ian has a good grasp on his powers, but he doesn’t even know himself that he’s special- he just thinks that everyone else is different. Most people close to him believe that he has some sort of mental disorder, with all his strange actions and mumblings as he uses his power.

Name: Aiden McMullen
Species: human
Power: man power
Appearance: Short, tidy blonde hair, green eyes, about 5’9’’. He is almost always in uniform, but when he’s not, he still dresses sharply, usually in a button-up and tie.
Affiliation: Organization
Biography: Aiden is high up in the military, and was just recently assigned to the Psion repurposing project. After observing the behaviors of their subjects, he has figured out his own little brother’s ability and plans to take him to their base.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Inuyashagogirl » August 19th, 2011, 3:35 pm

"Mom, just put him on."
Aiden hissed through gritted teeth into the receiver of his office telephone.
"Hon, he says he's busy, he won't open the door. Ian... No, It's your brother, I told you! Please, open the door!" A women on the other end lamented, sounding more than tired.

Aiden paused.
"Tell him.. if he doesn't believe you, tell him to 'check the signal'."
There was a pause on the other end, then softly,
"Ian, he says to check the signal?"
Another pause. Some shuffling.
"Hello."
"Hi, Ian... listen, how would you like to come visit me in a few days?"
"I hate planes. So no."
"Ian, come on. It'll be fun. Theres lot's of... uh, wires and machines here. You could mess with them?"
"I hate planes."
"I know, you've told me, it messes with your radar or whatever."
"It's not radar! It's-"
"I know, okay? I get it! Sorry."
There was a long pause.
"I'll drive you. How about that?"
No answer.
"I'll let you drive for-"
"Okay."
"Only for like a mile, okay? Okay- I'll be out to get you later this week."
"Should I start packing now?"
"uh....How about- uh, start packing on... day after tomorrow? Hows that?"
"Okay. Bye."
"Ian, wait-"
Too late. Aiden sighed and hung up the phone. He almost felt bad, but then again, he didn't. His pain in the !$! brother might actually be useful.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 3:46 pm

The door clacked shut once more, slammed into the frame by the wind.

When it recoiled open again, Merry stood in the doorway. The girl crossed the threshold in perfect silence, her zealously shined dark dress shoes treading over the floor without so much as a groan.

Before, Charlotte's vision had been one of technicolor. Now however, all the light, even that which still creeped in from the window dimmed, the shadows within the house growing longer, darker.

There was a sudden metallic slam, across the house from where Charlotte sat idly. Then, all the shudders in the room seemed to crash shut, even the door now locked closed.

Silence...
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 3:57 pm

Charlotte froze in fear, looking around to try and figure out what on earth was going on.

"What now?!" She stood up, tracing the wall with her hand to find the switches, which did absolutely nothing at all. Gotta be kidding me.

Her heart started racing and on the inside she was panicked, despite her outer calm facade.

She turned and faced the opposite direction of where the girl was, she hadn't even known she was the one causing this.

"First the door knob, then the drugstore stand, then I couldn't touch anything, you can't be serious! I'm not doing this too am I?!" She stumbled to the kitchen which opened up to the rest of the house and began searching blindly in random kitchen drawers for matches, At this point her fear would light anything up on fire just so she could see.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Charlotte finally found a match, drawing it along the box, igniting it.

The total blackness faded. In its wake, Merry stood in front of Charlotte, their feet mere inch's away from one another. Merry stared at the woman with calm, dark eyes.

"We've been watching you", she said quietly. She clutched a cat like plushie between both her hands, at her belly button.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 4:10 pm

Charlotte backed away, her breath nearly blowing out the flame that inched towards her fingers.

"What? Who are you.." She didn't bother asking how she got in. "And why're you here?"
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 4:37 pm

"Im here to--", her head suddenly flipped around at a subtle noise from the other room. "Someone contacted you earlier today, someone we didn't see. Who was it?", her brow was furrowed, her eyes clamped shut.

Please.
Please.
PLEASE.

Don't be her...Don't be her, here and now...
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 4:44 pm

"What? I don't know.. some lady on a bike. Why? I don't think it was even real really... " Charlotte looked at the girl who seemed very focused and upset on what she just said, even though she was looking off somewhere.

She backed up a little more, she wasn't sure if she was hearing things or if her mind was playing tricks on her. However, she plucked up some courage and headed for the other room, "Don't worry, it's probably just my mom. Please, don't scare her..." She said heading into the other room.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 5:07 pm

The figure that stepped out of the darkness, into the limelight of Charlotte's match, was assuredly not her mother.

Long, lean legs.
A head clad in a helmet.

"Some lady on a bike", the woman mused. In one hand she held a long, sickly looking katana that shone like crystal even in the dim light, "I have been called a great many names. None quite so...innocent..."

She looked down upon Merry. Though her expression was masked, her leer was obvious even through the plate of glass.

"Oh hello Merry. My, you've grown so tall since I last saw you! Tell me...is my old sweetheart still running around?"
"You don't even have the right to mention him after what you put him through"
"Tsk tsk, little lady. Maybe I'm just planning on giving him a quick pity $!$!? Before I tear out his heart, and not just metaphorically this time"

She seemed to consider her blade for a moment, "Now that you've given me the opportunity to kill you, its so difficult to decide what to actually do with you. Perhaps I should turn you over to the Organization?"

This maddened the girl fiercely, "Become a soul-less puppet bitch like you? I think not"

The woman ooo'd, then laughed, "Nice to know you've finally lost that completely innocent tongue"

A million miles away a complex of buildings stood, standing in one of the most remote regions of the Nevada desert. It was a ten mile radius, like a huge factory.

The headquarters of the Organization.

It was split into three parts. One was residential and held all the apartments, and the bases cafe on the bottom floor. The next was headquarters, all of the offices and stations on the base. Finally, the recreation part. Firing ranges, a considerably sized pool, exercise equipment. Nearly anything one could possibly think to do was situated there.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 5:17 pm

Charlotte stood as the two bickered. The fire on the last match was coming to an end, and then finely burnt out after burning the tips of her finger.

"Look... I don't know what's going on here. And you two seem to have a lot to sort out... But I don't know why you have to argue in the middle of my house." Her eyes started to adjust to the dim lighting, and she stared at the woman in the helmet. "And you, I told you I'd meet you at midnight.. and then you barge into my house with your sword to scare me!" Her voice got progressively louder as she bantered on, drawing all the attention on her.

Charlotte wasn't sure why she was provoking the woman, any normal, sane person wouldn't have. It was clear the woman wasn't the forgiving type. And any normal person would've run out without looking back. But she already deemed herself insane up to this point.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 5:27 pm

"I seemed to recall this little witch arriving before me", she pointed the tip of her blade at Merry, "She is a known--"
"You liar!", the girl yelled. Suddenly, all of the horrific terrifying aura that the woman exuded clamped down upon the girl, stiffing her words before she could say anymore.
"Enemy of the state", she finished, "Her and that man she travels with. They wanted to get to you before us, to gorge you in their lies, and turn you into a weapon. We cannot wait any longer, Charlotte, we need to leave this place now"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone