Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Assassin RP: The Purge

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby DanteSilver » July 11th, 2011, 4:04 pm

(Your post is very isolated, and seems random in its place at the moment. Write a bit more about what's going on in it otherwise other people might get confused like I did and think you're talking about something else.)

Inuyashagogirl wrote:Ecco knelt beside the two corpses, taking note of every mark and bend in the position of the bodies. His eyes searched over each incision and the amount of blood that stained the cement of the sidewalk, as well as the asphalt of the street.
"This one..."
He motioned to the man, who's body lay spread over the street, stomach down, though his head was turned on it's side on the walk.

"Probably died instantly and bled out afterward. It appears that he was shoved to the ground and his neck snapped when his chin hit the curb. His wounds aren't as bad, so the attacker lost interest in mutilation after he stopped moving- meaning whoever it is is probably treating this whole business like sport.The other,"
He moved his attention to the woman on the sidewalk, very close to the man's head and also on her stomach, her mouth open wide in a final scream and her back ripped open.

"Bled out, quickly. Before that however, she dragged herself here," He pointed to the streaked blood at least a yard long behind the pool that had collected after her death. "And... moved the first victim's head...?" He pointed to the traces of blood on the man's cheek and temple, that should not have been there unless it had been touched by a bloody hand.
"Probably an attempt by the second victim to see if the first victim was still alive." He moved from the almost sentimental subject quickly.

"The weapon used...." He peered into the gruesome wound on the woman's back. "Some kind of knife, with a serrated edge.... but... then why would these ones..?" He got very close to the open wound, inspecting the severed ribs closely, brows furrowed in concentration. "Perhaps two weapons were used, or.... a weapon with part of the blade serrated, part of it... curved, perhaps? Like... A scythe?" For the first time in Ecco's time with Neve, he was actually confused.

Neve paused at the last body that Ecco examined. She knelt and closed her eyes, as if trying to sense whatever emotions still resided over the acts. But she felt nothing. What she did pause over were the wounds, the scythe wounds of the last cadaver. She held her right hand out to her side and summoned her Great Scythe.

She stopped breathing and let it clatter to the ground.
It was covered in blood. This woman's blood.

She stumbled back from the body and sat heavily on the ground, body beginning to sweat with fear of what this could mean. She had no memory of doing this. She was accounted for, there was no way that she could have done this. But the blood on her Scythe, that was unmistakable. She had not summoned it, or Eve, since she fought Ecco all those weeks ago. But that was weeks ago. Gods help me... she silently prayed as the Scythe winked from this world, her hold on it frazzled by the sight of the woman's blood adorning it like a new paint finish.

She could only let out a whisper, "Something's... very wrong, Ecco."
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 13th, 2011, 2:09 pm

"What do you mean?" He looked up, the incident with the scythe happening too quickly for anyone but Neve to even notice. He saw the terror in her eyes, the confusion. "This incident is a little odd, but nothing to get so worked up about..."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby javd26 » July 20th, 2011, 3:46 am

(Thanks for telling me that Dante, I'll try to write more in my next post do you have any suggestions on how I can do that? Any help you could give me would be great.)
javd26

Postby DanteSilver » July 20th, 2011, 4:49 pm

(What is Ophelia's agenda? Who is she and what does she want? That's a good place to start)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 20th, 2011, 5:36 pm

(Another good place to start for EVERYONE is to actually post in character!)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Inuyashagogirl » August 5th, 2011, 7:33 pm

(So.... are we just going to let this die again or what?)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby javd26 » August 6th, 2011, 12:09 am

(Her Agenda as a member of the Eradication group is to eliminate any members of the Assassin's and Divine Hand, because she is a high ranking member she is usually sent to to take out members of equal rank or higher. I hope we can start it up again so that we can finish it.)
javd26

Postby Inuyashagogirl » August 14th, 2011, 4:45 pm

(You guys, Come on. I know that Uni is really time consuming and all, but is it at all possible that you could make an effort to get on like.... once a week maybe? I really miss this Rp, so in an attempt to get it moving again, here is an almost completely random post that maybe will inspire you to write also. Oh, also, Mitsuki said she wants to come back.)

Ecco, the real Ecco, was still trapped in the void between worlds.
But being there for a long time was not a good thing, especially for a human soul. His body was starting to become transparent, his legs just barely visible at all. Not only that, but he was forgetting who he was, why it was important to escape, why he had to find Lenn. Who was Lenn anyway?
Every second that passed that his physical body was occupied by the Eradication's version of Ecco, the weaker he became. What would happen if he disappeared completely? Did it matter? Who was he anyway?
So much was going on in the real world- so much was going wrong- and yet time didn't seem to pass here. He had to get out. He had to do what he could to stop what was going to happen. But what was going to happen? Why did it matter? Who was he anyway?

Outside, in the real world, Ecco, the Eradication's Ecco in the real body anyway, frowned and put his hand on Neve's shoulder. She seemed frozen. "Neve, Answer me- what's wrong?"
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 14th, 2011, 5:21 pm

(hey sorry... I'm reading my way through. I wanna start this again. just was wondering if ya'll would wait for me. if not, then that's fine lol. I'm also working on the manga too. ^.^ exciting? I think so!)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby DanteSilver » August 16th, 2011, 10:56 am

(Yeah, sorry about that Inu, I will post perhaps tomorrow as I'm due to have family round imminently! But yes MM, you better be sticking around, I don't think we could take you back again... :P)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 16th, 2011, 12:49 pm

(I understand... but I do hope you can forgive me when finals come around I'll be busy. I also think the gods are laughing at me... because this morning I hurt my wrist -___- which will making moving, drawing, typing, and pretty much anything else, hard.)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 17th, 2011, 3:31 pm

btw sorry if I'm taking a little longer.. I'm reading a little further back in the assassins 2 rp (for other purposes. and I'm just trying to get a handle on things.) okiedokie? sorry -___-
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby javd26 » August 20th, 2011, 11:26 am

(I just figured out a way to make my last post work, since I created my characters from scratch that means I can make up their pasts from scratch as well right Dante? Oh and sorry I didn't respond eariler but welcome back Mitsuki.)
javd26

Postby Inuyashagogirl » August 20th, 2011, 12:01 pm

(Javd, I'm glad your back in with everyone else, but I kinda have to correct you on something. In an earlier OOC post, you told us Ophelia's motive and position in the Eradication. But please keep in mind that I was the one who created the Eradication and so I would appreciate it greatly if you'd follow the rules of it and contact me if you have questions about it before making stuff up.

The higher ups of the Eradication would be less likely to go out to assassinate people themselves, no matter what position the victim is in at another organization. It's like the military: Generals don't go to kill the enemy personally. They send their men out to do it for them.
(Like Aiden wouldn't go try to kill someone himself, no matter who it was, because he's considered important. He would send his skilled underlings to do it for him.)
It's fine if you want to have her going out on missions and stuff, but maybe it should be because she has a personal vendetta against someone, not because she was ordered to do it.

Also, we seem to have had some misunderstandings about the Eradication's past before, that I'd just like to set straight before this gets going again, if it ever does get going. You've said several times that Odin remembers fighting people in the Eradication before he was frozen in time, which was what, twenty years ago? Or was it fifty? Anyway, the Eradication was only supposed to have been started about five years prior to the beginning of the RP, but they weren't actually active until the time that the RP started- they were just building their bases, making connections, gaining members, and getting ahold of resources, so theres no way Odin should have any more knowledge of the Eradication than the other people in this RP.

One last thing, I seem to recall that we agreed to limit the magic powers to a very select few characters, explicitly Odin, Rosaline, Howlin's guy, and Neve, but if my understanding of your last post with Ophelia is correct, it looks like she's just casting a spell on someone willy-nilly, which would leave us right back where we started with the whole "too much going on" issue. I may be wrong on this however, please correct me if she is not in fact doing that.

I apologize if it seems like I'm ranting, but I just want to make sure that everything is clear so that the rest of the RP goes smoothly.)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby DanteSilver » August 22nd, 2011, 10:50 am

Inuyashagogirl wrote:(You guys, Come on. I know that Uni is really time consuming and all, but is it at all possible that you could make an effort to get on like.... once a week maybe? I really miss this Rp, so in an attempt to get it moving again, here is an almost completely random post that maybe will inspire you to write also. Oh, also, Mitsuki said she wants to come back.)

Ecco, the real Ecco, was still trapped in the void between worlds.
But being there for a long time was not a good thing, especially for a human soul. His body was starting to become transparent, his legs just barely visible at all. Not only that, but he was forgetting who he was, why it was important to escape, why he had to find Lenn. Who was Lenn anyway?
Every second that passed that his physical body was occupied by the Eradication's version of Ecco, the weaker he became. What would happen if he disappeared completely? Did it matter? Who was he anyway?
So much was going on in the real world- so much was going wrong- and yet time didn't seem to pass here. He had to get out. He had to do what he could to stop what was going to happen. But what was going to happen? Why did it matter? Who was he anyway?

Outside, in the real world, Ecco, the Eradication's Ecco in the real body anyway, frowned and put his hand on Neve's shoulder. She seemed frozen. "Neve, Answer me- what's wrong?"

(Dear Inu, I apologise for my prolonged absence. I've been moving to a new place so my life is in several places at once at the moment. It's made keeping up to date with this harder, but it's dying down now so I should be back to combat readiness! Your fellow RPer, DS :))
PS. I'm not sure if Coeur's coming back, if so, she's holding quite a few of my characters back through that, so we may have to work around that..)

Neve took in a few ragged gulps of air before silently berating herself. Ecco's apparent impassive response to the deaths, she knew, was a result of the Eradication's augmentation to his body. He was barely a person now, but that was why she prayed so hard for him.

You're helping no one by sitting on the floor scared Neve! she heard a voice akin to her sister's and Rosaline's put together and her vacant stare refocussed on the corpses before her and Ecco's hand on her shoulder. Something of her composure returned as she shook her head, figurative cobwebs flying everywhere. "It's more than odd Ecco," she said finally, her voice sounding all the more together than she felt though she gained strength from that, "these people died from a killer well versed in the practice... who probably took delight in killing them in a way not unlike a pesticide comprehensively wipes out insects. Any more you can discern from the bodies?"
DanteSilver
White Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone