Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Assassin RP: The Purge

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Assassin RP: The Purge

Postby DanteSilver » May 22nd, 2011, 2:55 pm

“Father, you can't-” He gasped, blue eyes rising in shock. His words died in his mouth as the man pulled forth a missive, stamped with the seal of the Pope himself.

“In the name of the Holy Father, the pope, and the College of Cardinals, you have been anointed Paladin. Your identity is lost, for these are but shackles before the Lord. From now on, all that you are, is Paladin. Commander of the Divine Hand, you are His sword. Let him wield you to strike down His foes. The end of days comes my child-nay, Paladin. It is the will of our Lord that the one true faith shine through, we will ride the judgement to a new world. Do you understand?”

A sob escaped him as he raised his face, tears streaming down his cheeks, to run around the huge smile on his face. Blue eyes sparkling in pure happiness.

“I do father! The Ark shall rise once more! I will travel to Lysander city immediately. Though, may I request a companion?”

“Paladin, you act with the authority of His most Holy representative on Earth, you need not ask permission.”

"The Pope, and the Cardinals, have spoken thus. The day of judgement is come. And we, dear Sisters, are to ride the apocalypse towards a new world order. Our orders are to ensure that the assassins are successful in killing each other. To allow them the unbridled slaughter of the populace. Then to defend our people. Protect them, and thus overturn the money hungry killers. The result will be a world where only the Hand remain. Where only the true Lord is worshipped. There will be no war, no famine, no hatred. Only Him, and His most blessed children."

"That is our task, sisters. And it is our responsibility, to see it through."

---the Paladin

These are the words spoken by the Paladin of the Divine Hand of Punishment. Variena is no longer a world that their doctrines allow; with sin and avarice controlling the populace and who prospers. Never have they mobilised such a force but the Pope, their Lord's representative upon Creation, has bestowed the duty upon the Paladin to do so.

This is where you all come in.. read the first page of Assassin RP part 1 to (re)familiarise yourselves with the different Networks:

Assassin's Syndicate
The Divine Hand of Punishment
The Death Dealers and,
the Shinigami

and fight to survive or fight to cleanse.
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby DanteSilver » May 23rd, 2011, 7:49 am

My characters are: (I have a lot)

Name: Dante Silver
Biography: Dante was born into a very well off family, a son of a successful investment banker and a top model. At 12, he witnessed the brutal killings of his entire family, and was spared by the man with the butterfly tattoo on his neck which made his quest for revenge burn further. In 3 years, he's climbed up the ranks for the Assassin's Syndicate, making him one of the most feared names in the world.
Personality: Cold, and remorseless, Dante rid himself of human weakness to enable his transition into the perfect killing machine. Although not Number 1 in the Syndicate, his abilities rival the highest ranking Assassin. His unearthly silver hair, earnt him the name Silver and he is a boy who had to grow up real fast.
Part II biography: After the events of last year, Dante Silver has grown up, in his Assassin's nature and as a person. He has unlocked the Luna (killing intent) within him and is beginning to access what has been called his 'limitless potential'. He is now the Number 4 in the Syndicate as the Numbers 1 and 2 were revealed to have been killed.
Weaponry (if applicable): A silver katana that he wears on his back and two silver wakizahis.
Abilites (if applicable): Resonance: the ability to feel killing intent, like a mental radar, Synchronisation: Ability to maximise his proficiency with any blade by becoming one with it. Foresight: Can see into the future for a few moments. Luna: Dante abandons caution and awakens the killer within and his battle proficiency is greatly increased
Alignment (if applicable): Loyal to the Syndicate.
Font color: Red
Appearance:

http://screenshots.imperialnetwork.com/ ... o_cg01.jpg

---

Name: Neve van der Laan
Biography: After her sister Norma went abroad to study, Neve was left all alone to fend for herself in the hard world. With nothing but her faith, and the bit between her ears, Neve has lived on her own for years and has led a good life. She had an epiphany whereby the Gods appeared to her, and told her to go out to do a Mission, a Divine Mission where she must preach the Word to those willing to listen, and purge the ignorant. Rosaline, the #1 trained Neve herself, and Neve looks up to her like the mother she never had.
Part II Biography: Neve is no longer out to impress anyone anymore. She has realised that life is not about the outside, but the inside, the inner life of the person and how they perceive everything around them. The events of the past have toughened her against loss, and her powers have grown to make her even more of a danger.
Personality: Neve is very loud, and is a smart woman. She adores Rosaline and tries very hard to impress her superior. Her belief borders on the fanatic, and she tries to attain the purity by which her books talk about. Young, but with a maturity that far exceeds her age, Neve has earnt the rank of Divine Punisher, an esteemed rank with the Divine Hand.
Weaponry (if applicable): 'Eve' - her Archetype. A Great Scythe, akin to the scythe of the Grim Reaper of folklore and a blessed handgun called the "Crucifier."
Abilities (if applicable): She is able to control objects with her mind with her limited knowledge of psycho-kinetic powers. She is a telepath. And she is able to call on her Great Scythe from anywhere she wishes.
Alignment (if you want): The Divine Hand Of Punishment.
Font Color: Purple
Appearance:

http://msp146.photobucket.com/albums/r2 ... ythe-1.jpg

---

Name: Ann Lancaster / Norma van der Laan
Biography: Although her age is unknown, Ann looks like she's in her late twenties. With jet black hair, and a jet black attitude, this woman's heart is black to the point of void. She is part of the Terrible Trio in the Assassin's Syndicate, answering directly to the number 1.
Part II Biography: Ann is now the Number 1 Assassin in the Syndicate following the death of the previous Number 1 and her excellent leadership during what can only be described as the worst attack on the Syndicate by an unknown party. She has recovered what it was like be Norma van der Laan before she became an Assassin once she had been re-acquainted her sister Neve.
Personality: She is detached from emotions as everything she does is for the Syndicate. She also has never failed a mission, her abilities are very similar to the hierarchy of the Syndicate, making her a formidable foe. She also refers to herself in the third-person plural, people believe she has given her weapon a personality as well.
Weaponry: 'Cerberus,' - her Archetype and it is also a triple-barreled sniper rifle that fires at the rate of a sub-machine gun. It has fast reloading time, and has a crescent blade attached to it, so Cerberus can be wielded like a scythe in a melee situation.
Abilities: Frighteningly accurate to the point that Ann never misses a target. The ability to heal wounds faster than normal, not that she ever gets hurt...
Alignment: Number 1 in the Assassin's Syndicate
Font Colour: Dark Blue
Appearance:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/ ... l_11mk.jpg

---

Name: Lyle Varyn
Biography: Lyle has been with the Divine Hand of Punishment ever since his mother gave him up at the Church in Lysander City. His upbringing involved committing himself entirely to the Mission of the Divine Hand which inspired him to become a Diviner after he had exhibited the right abilities.
Part II Biography: Lyle, so far, has had no reason to wield Xenia, his blood red sword, against any foe. Instead, he has been tasked with protecting Neve van der Laan and Rosaline Mary Magdalene through care, and magics and he assisted in their rescue at the end of Part 1.
Personality: Reserved and introverted.
Weaponry: Xenia, his blood red Divine Weapon, imbued with the ability of absorbing the souls of those he slays, embellishing its power.
Abilities: He is very adept of the magics of the elements and is also telepathic.
Alignment: The Divine Hand Of Punishment.
Font Color: Olive
Appearance:
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/12 ... _super.jpg

---

Name: Liora Rynzaire.
Biography: Unknown
Personality: Liora is a measured individual who does not do anything without fully analysing the situation beforehand. She is patient and deceptively dangerous.
Weaponry: 'Rynd' - the name given to the gunblade she wields, it is one of the few items she possesses that can begin to place a date to her origin.
Abilties: Undiscovered in her present form as of yet.
Alignment: Unattached.
Appearance:
http://www.finalfantasycosplay.net/wp-c ... tning1.jpg

---

Find the template for character creation and the networks here:
http://www.animecrave.com/forums/viewto ... 47&start=0
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby javd26 » May 23rd, 2011, 11:33 am

Name: Odin(That was the name The Divine Hand of Punishment gave him on account of having only one eye)

Biography: Not very much is known about him at this time, only that he was one of the best members of the Divine Hand of Punishment he is believed to be only a Legend since he hasn't been see or heard of for the last 6 years. He found out later that he had been missing for 20 years and not 6 it also turns out that he freed Rosaline before escaping the dimension he was trapped in 20 years ago.

Personality: Loyal and Honorable to his allies, at times he gets a distant look in his eyes as if he is somewhere else.

Weaponry: A large spear that has a very long reach and is said to weight 100 lbs or more.

Ability: Teleporting and seems to know alot about healing fatal injuries.
Alignment: Divine Hand of Punishment

Appearance:?(Can't find any good pictures of him right now that I can use)

and here is my other character.

Name: Ophelia

Age: ?(Looks younger than she actually is, doesn't seem to have aged a year since the Eradication was formed.

Biography: Not much about her except for the fact that when she sets sights on a target she keeps hunting them down until she successfully kills them. She is one of the very first members and therefore knows all of it's secrets and keeps them safely hidden from lower ranked members.

Personality: Seems like a nice person when you first meet her but is actually a silent and deadly killer, don't get on her bad side or you might end up 6 feet under the ground.

Weaponry: has a variety of weapons that she hides under her priestess robes which she wears when doing undercover work, the only weapon any of her marks have ever seen her use though are small throwing knives.

Abilities: Is a Master in manipulation meaning she can convince anyone that she is on their side, but is totally loyal to the organization.

Alignment: Eradication

Appearance: (I'll get one later)
javd26

Postby Inuyashagogirl » May 23rd, 2011, 12:22 pm

(I'm giving my Characters a bit of an overhaul here.)

Name: Echo Sylent
Biography: He was abandoned by his parents at a young age and spent his life until he was 14 training to be an assassin, believed by his teacher to be a perfect candidate because of his inability to feel pain. Because of that, he grew cold and uncaring for others. He secretly joined the eradication after that, and became an undercover agent in the Syndicate. After a series of odd events, his betrayal was revealed, and the Eradication took him back by force and turned him into a human weapon, seemingly locking away his conscience and memories. Now he has fallen into the hands of Neve, acting as a retainer under her command.
personality: generally frozen and stolid, but the Eradication's lock seems to be fading and he now shows some emotion
alignment: Divine hand of Punishment
appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/149/1/5/echo_again_by_le_chevlier_phantom-d3hkhzb.jpg

Name: Hei
Biography: Most of his memory seems to be blacked out, however like Echo he was abandoned at a young age. After that he was almost immediately picked up by Aiden and has been essentially brainwashed and trained by the Eradication for a great majority of his life, only to be let out now. His arm and both eyes are mechanical, and he supposedly has an advanced body.
Personality: Almost childlike yet hollow at the same time, easily confused and persuaded.
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/149/d/1/hei_by_le_chevlier_phantom-d3hkavo.jpg

Name: Aiden
Biography: Largely unknown
Personality: Aiden is entirely a psychopath. He appears to be normal, even overly congenial, but has no trouble killing people who oppose him. He gets annoyed easily and is impatient.
Appearance: (coming soon also)
Last edited by Inuyashagogirl on May 29th, 2011, 8:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Shinsei » May 26th, 2011, 4:45 pm

Can I join?
Shinsei

Postby DanteSilver » May 26th, 2011, 6:51 pm

Of course, just post your character up when you have one!
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Coeur » May 26th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Name: Lain Vandyn
Sex: Female
Affiliation: The Syndicate

Bio: The outgoing and hedonistic sister of Ellayne Vandyn. Lain has no care or concern for anyone who is not her sister, or herself. Quick to anger and eagre to sate any of her desires however she pleases, she offers loyalty to no one.

Her latest attempt to infiltrate the Eradication suffered difficulty when Aiden proved entirely too difficult to seduce. Currently she remains at the clinic, sleeping with her sister, and flirting with Juaze.

Name: Ellayne Vandyn
Sex: Female
Affiliation: The Syndicate

Bio: Suffering from a neurological disease, Ellayne does not have the ability to feel emotion. That is not to say she cannot feel pain, or pleasure. But there is no ability for love, happiness or sadness. As a result she is a cold individual who little understands the effect her words or actions can have on others.

An accomplished medic, Ellayne has little ability in fighting, but in an expert in poisons. She currently has a doctor-patient relationship with Ecco, whom she has no idea works for the Eradication.

Appearance (of both of them): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/char3.jpg/

Name: Paladin
Sex: Male
Affiliation: Divine Hand of Justice

Bio: The current commander of the Divine Hand, his name burned from the annals when he took on the title Paladin, his Divine Task is to ride the waves of the demonic incursion to a new Holy Land.

Completely intolerant of heresy, he loves all under his command as his own childre, and will always take the time aside to teach or work with them.

That said, he is utterly prejudiced against anyone who does not follow their teachings, and would rather see a heretic die painfully in a fire, then lend them a helping hand. A strong fighter with an almost limitless resource of men and equipment behind him. Paladin aims to see the world burn, so the sinful might be purged, and the True Faith might prevail.

So it is written. So shall it be...

Appearance : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/krad2.jpg/

Images stopped working???
But of all Pain, the greatest Pain.
It is to love, but love in vain.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Inuyashagogirl » May 26th, 2011, 9:04 pm

(Wait, so.. I have a question. Are we making this a continuation of the last series, or a new one with the same ideas? Because I thought it was the latter and now my Characters are pretty much totally different people...)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Coeur » May 26th, 2011, 9:06 pm

I thought it was a continuation. After all, we had so much history together. That said, you can change history and backstory without people noticing much.... :/

After all, I had such plans for my people ^^
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby DanteSilver » May 27th, 2011, 2:05 pm

(I reckon a continuation but like, the specifics of what Part III started can be changed)

Name: Veronica
Biography: Not much is known about Veronica before she joined the Paladin's crusade against the non-believers, but her activities are well documented and praised.
Personality: Cold and relentlessly believes in the work of the Church of Faith.
Alignment: Divine Hand of Justice
Appearance:

http://beneaththetangles.files.wordpres ... teresa.png

(Totally forgot to post Veronica!)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » May 28th, 2011, 10:45 pm

(Ace. I'm gonna move a few things around then, don't mind me.)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby DanteSilver » May 29th, 2011, 12:21 pm

(Mitsuki said she'd be back soon too, which is good news!)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » May 29th, 2011, 7:36 pm

(awesome!! Should we wait for her, or go ahead and start?)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Coeur » May 29th, 2011, 10:52 pm

Okay people, we want this to work.

So we have ALOT of arching storylines at the moment, some are good, and some seem to have gotten confused and lost. So i was wondering what we should keep.

Here is my opinion, if all like this... go with it.

Core:

-Paladin in charge of Divine Hand, declares war on Eradication and Syndicate
-Cervantes and the Archetype invasion, is the reason for most of this, everyone needs to kill him. Divine Hand is allies with him (not Rosaline/Odin, etc...)
-The hatred between Eradication and Syndicate. Obvious old grudge.
-The subterfuge between Lain and Aiden(Eradication)

What confuses me:
-Ann Lancaster, what the hell is even going on with her? I feel the syndicate needs her, or SOMEONE, to give them direction.
-Loki, does he exist anymore? Or is he taking a back role while this Cervantes business goes on?
-Is the Eradication doing anything? I think they need to decide if they are actively hunting down the Syndicate, or fighting Cervantes as well, or? Coz at the moment they seem to be just sitting there brooding.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby javd26 » May 30th, 2011, 12:24 am

(Well I can answer the confusing part about Loki, originally I was thinking of keeping him in the Archtype world to keep other Archtypes, demons or anything else that would be dangerous to those in the world of his opposite Odin. If you could give me other ideas as to how I can use him that would be great.)
javd26

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone