Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fuedal Japan

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby inunabe » February 5th, 2006, 7:38 pm

Inunabe:* watches the scene with a hint of humor on his face, then gets ready to go back to his universe but finds out that his staff is gone*
"??"

Naraku:* is standing a few feet away holding inunabes staff*
"if im correct, this is your powerhouse.... so if i destroy it.... "
*naraku brings the staff down with a thunderous slam on a peice of stone, but instead of smashing it, a report loud enoght to mka e a mortals ears bleed from a mile away issues, followed by a ultra bright light. when the light dissip[ates naraku is gone and the staff is back in inunabes hands*

Inunabe:" you cant break it..... but it can break you...."
* inunabe looks up and notices his chance, he jumps into the crowd, snatches kagome, and hops back near the growing void*
"anyone come closer and the wench gets frozen, and dont even think your fast enogh to save her, cause with one notion from my mind her and her captor will be sent into the void...."

(i never said kagura took inuyasha, she just bound him in whats called "eternal string, tie a knot in this string and it will be ever lasting till the tier unties it, as well as the only one who can brek the string is the one who enchanted it)
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Susu06 » February 6th, 2006, 3:27 pm

Susu: *appears next to Souta in his time, and try to approach him*

Souta: Aaa...demon...get a-away...*backs away to a wall frightened*

Susu: *sweat drop anime style* I might be a demon, but I'm a good one, Now *offers a hand* grab my hand, and lets get this over with.

Souta: *hesitate before grabbing Susu's hand*

Susu: ^_^
Susu06
Legendary Master

Postby IBeArchangel » February 6th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Kit: ~Where the hell are you Inuyasha?~ *stops with a shocked look on her face* ~Naraku's aura has disappeared.... just how powerful is this phyco?~
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby inunabe » February 6th, 2006, 6:21 pm

* kagome tries to squirm but inunabe smacks her in the back of the head*
".... time to reunite you with your brother... *vanishes*"

Inuyasha: *is tied to a tree with eternal string with a very angry look on his face*
".... why is everyone not trying to help me so i can get that fool?....wait... i hear a....WATERFALL!!!!"
*inuyashas log is approaching a water fall*
"AAAAHH!!"
* a sudden tendril of the void passes near and freezes the river in front of him, stoping him right there. another slow tendril is approaching straight for inuyasha*
".... not good...."
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby IBeArchangel » February 7th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Kit:*jumps on the tree that Inuyasha is tied to and uses her wind prowess to lift it from the water and uses the tree like a surfboard in the air* ^o^ Whoo hoo!!
Inuyasha: Are you having fun!? 'Cause I a'int!!!! *squirms angrily* -_-**
Kit: *directs the wind so that they land harmlessly in a tree full of leaves...* ^-^ I'm good unhuh! *victory dance*
Inu: Would you stop and get me out of here already!!!
Kit: Mister Impatient... I'm sorry but I cannot fill your request right now... See... I have to finish something I started, but I'll be back....

Kagome: ~Did I sense a tainted shard in her?~
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » February 7th, 2006, 8:47 pm

(hay arch if u make a forum please folow ure own rules, you dont have the power of wind because it isnt in ure list of powers established at the begining of the forum not to menchin that is my power)

Pyro*a force comes out of nowhere and slams into inu causing her to release kagome, at which point he grabs her and sets her down next to inuyasha* "u owe my for that inuyasha, oh *looks at inuabe* what was that about not being able to get to the girl in time? Now has anyone thought of a good way of getting rid of this rift?" *stares at the rift that is growing in size, a anime sweat drop comes down* "because i dont think sitting here will do us much good especially since its getting bigger"
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » February 8th, 2006, 4:28 am

(um pyro, i wasnt there anymore, i had teleported, if you even read my post... and im not a her!!!! xD)
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » February 8th, 2006, 5:42 am

(oh did i write that sorry, it was kind of late when i posted. so i may have missed some stuff and sorry about calling u a her again it was pretty late)

Edit scratch part about saving kagome but the part about the rift stays
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » February 8th, 2006, 6:13 am

Did I?
^-^' ...sry... I was thinking about a differnet character from another forum...lol got them confused.. I'm gonna have to check back on what powers I do have.....or change them...
Not to mention there is a reason why I have poweres that I'm not suppost to have... (HINT HINT!!)

Kit: *has an evil look on her face, quite suddenly...* So I see that you brought her right to me huh? (Muwahahahahaha!!)
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » February 8th, 2006, 2:41 pm

(fine have odd powers but U CAN'T HAVE WIND POWER!!!!! that is mine)

"why does no one listen to my questions" T_T
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby inunabe » February 8th, 2006, 8:17 pm

* pops into veiw ina damp musky cellar, apparently used as a dungeon, as there are several decaying humans in the background. souta is standin several feet away, except hes different, he looks a lot older than when kagome last saw him a few days ago*
Kagome:"what on earth!?"
Souta:"sister? .... i watched you die!!!"
Kagome:" what!?"
Inunabe:" allow me to explain, this isnt your real brother, he is the one from my universe. the alter-you was killed in the demon up-rising in my universe, killed by inuyasha by incident in a battle against naraku. now, if you dont mind, it my time to finish what i wished to come here to do, seal the fate of this whole universe..."

*inunabe points his palm at souta and blasts him to peices, the grabs kagome by the wrist when she screams and teleports again, this time to the bone-eters well*
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » February 8th, 2006, 9:17 pm

"oh well skip u im going to the well" *jumps off to the well at his fastest speed (which is really really fast)* "hopefully that inu psycho didnt hear my plan"
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

Postby IBeArchangel » February 9th, 2006, 11:54 am

Kit: Oh well, I'm sure that he'll kill her, I don't care who does just so long as she does die.... I wonder if the bone eaters well has anything to do with this alter-universe um... thing...?
IBeArchangel
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby inunabe » February 9th, 2006, 8:50 pm

* looks into the well*
"this is the end of your existence in this time.... go back to your familly..."
*tosses kagome in and watches her vanish into the bottom, then points his hand at the well*
".... here goes..."
*a green light shoots from his hand and hits the well, then the well turns green, then back to normal*
".... now the time-hole is sealed..... time to finish the sealing.... not even the me in this univerce will be able to break this...."
*points hand at well again, suddenly a fireball shoots from his palm and goes straight to the bottom, exploding and causing it to collapse.*
inunabe
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby pyroblade » February 9th, 2006, 9:35 pm

:?:"ha, glad im not too late. If i hadent got here before u did u would have destroyed the well... and before u ask what i mean the well u just sealed was an allusion a fake i made, the well is in a diferent location." *steps out infront of inunabe* "the names soren, im Pyro's second in comand i believe u already know he went to his tribe for renforcements, well im one of them and if u havent already guessed im an illusionist."
*dissapears again*
"dont bother trying to find the real well i have it pretty well hidden in my mask of illusion, and by the way the girl isnt here anymore either."
pyroblade
Alpha Soldiers

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone