Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Eternal Night

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 7th, 2009, 10:57 am

Vicky is aka passed out atm.

``

Mimiru went into the car and started it, "I like these new machines...very useful for travel." She turned the keys and they were off. "I know where they are going so we dont have to follow them quite yet though i should book a plane. But first we need some cash." Mimiru then stopped at a bank. There was high security up but it didn't bother Mimiru. She went up the cashier person, "Yes I need some cash..." A few minutes later Mimiru came bakc out and hopped into the car, "Okie got our flight booked and some cash." Mimiru hopped along and drove, "I need to get this done before things get worse...that dumb girl should have killed the one way earlier and none of this would have happened! But cxnat dwell on the past, Nyx and Shinmaru are my most concerns right now and you aren't...ready yet." Mimiru then stopped the car, "Uhhh my head is killing me." She rubbed her head.

``

Sai wipped her tears as she glared at Nobou, "You all are jerks! Dont care how anyone feels! You'd think they would be more charming and nice if thye had all this power." Natalie almost laughed, "Yah...no...not them. I think Nyx would be the closest one to that if anything." Natalie heard every as the plan started to lift off.

Kyo didn't say anything as he sat down, he hated being in a crowded room.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » May 8th, 2009, 7:31 am

Nobiuo just remained quiet and went up to the lounge area as well.

Rayne was glancing over to Mimiru every now and then. "so, who are you?" his senses easily told him that something had changed and the Mimiru he knew was no longer here.

Nyx walked over and picked Vicky up. he the flew up and took her back to the campus which with his increased flying speed was no problem. after that he left and went back to the destroyed house.

(late for work)
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » May 8th, 2009, 6:55 pm

Mimiru looked at Rayne now, "I knew you were going to ask me that. I don't really act like her do i? Then again I've been dorment for too long...its been really lonely too. Just watching everything from her eyes for the past years. You can call me Kat i suppose though I dont have much of a name. Anyways we will have company any minute...Ill have to explain this to the one called Nyx. He will help with this situation for now but after that Rayne...youll ahve to take care of me and use these plane tickets." Kat gave Rayne the tickets now, "Make sure your not late. And when Mimiru wakes up after this dont tell her what happened....though she will find out evenually. Just for now make up something like a vacation overseas." Kat turned her eyes back to the front now as she got out of the car and saw Nyx overhead.

Sai was now sleepy as she passed out next to Natalie.

Natalie didn't say anything but she kept looking over at Nobou and when she caught his eye she gave a little smile making sure the others wouldn't notice.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » May 8th, 2009, 8:00 pm

Shinmaru and the others. headed to NYC to go to London.

~~

Nyx lands at house again

~~

Rayne nodded an agreeing nod but was still a little uneasy
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 15th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Kat drove until she stopped at the place where the flight occured. She then noticed Nyx far out. "Alright then you need to go to explain it to him. My head hurts too much...." But before Rayne got out of the car Kat stopped him real quick, "Just to let you know, Mimiru reallys cares for you Rayne. She just wont admit it too stubborn i suppose." She then got out of the car and closed the door as she leaned against the car door holding her head slightly.

``

Sai woke up as she felt the airplane move slightly now as they were changing directions. Her eyes fluttered open and then she got up. And she headed across the plan now to the restroom and shut the door. "God peace and quiet away from them." Sai had a few tears run down her cheek. I'm sorry Nyx I should have never done this alone...i'm a fool.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » June 15th, 2009, 9:10 pm

the plane.... quiet

~~

Nyx was attemptint to follow the Aura's of his brothers when Rayne came up to him. "you know, sometimes its easier to ask people for directions when your lost"

Nyx shifted his eyes towards Rayne "who said I was lost?"

uhh (insert explination?) (and what is he supposed to tell him again anyway? -_- )
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 26th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Kat held her head, "Tickets over seas. Better go now...already half way there...not good...I see lots of blood...experiments." Suddenly she collasped against the car. And then slowly held herself. "Ugh...whats going on...my head feels like I just got hit with a rock."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » June 26th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Rayne looked at Nyx. "well, I guess we should hurry. we don't have a whole lot of time before the plane leaves. "

(what kinda car are they even in? I forget all this stuff lol)

Nyx didnt say a word but just walked towards the car and got in.
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 8th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Mimiru got back into the car and looked at Rayne with a confused look. "Wait...where are we going exactly? I remember...Sai she got kidnapped but thats all i remember...the battle too." Then she looked at the tickets in Rayne's hands and started to drive as it felt natural. "We flying somewhere by the look of it..." Something strange is happening to me...its like I don't remember yet my body knows what to do...strange..

``

Sai came out of the bathroom as she looked out of the emergency exit sign...what if..i jump? I wonder if I would be killed? Then again I wonder what would kill me...ever since Nyx bit me i fewlt new powers growing inside of me...not only that i heal even faster than before...i might be able to take this chance to escape...but what if we are over the ocean now? I doubt id have the strength to swim all the way to an island. Then i would be trapped there!!! Think Sai...what if I jumped out before we landed? That might give me some time then plus a distraction would help...might need natalie to corporate with me. Sai looked at the others and glared and then smiled as she had her escape route...now if only it might work.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2009, 2:01 pm

Yuri glanced up to Sai. "Thinking about... something?"

~~

Rayne looked over to Mimiru. "welcome back, Yes, we are chasing after the others. they are headed for europe"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 8th, 2009, 4:26 pm

Sai looked at Yuri with a smirked. "Nothing concerning you." She then sat down to wait as she looked out the window.

``

Mimiru nodded, "I figured as much. Something like that. Well then." She sped up until they got to the airport. "I have a feeling they might try to stop us here...your brother probably prepared this just in case." She looked over at Nyx, "Can you mind control or something over humans? Until we get on the plane that is."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2009, 9:34 pm

Nyx looked into Mimiru's eyes. it was almost a hypnotizing gaze. "I'm sure I can manage something"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 10th, 2009, 10:30 pm

Mimiru glazed there for a second and blinked a few times. Then came back to reality. "Alright then that'll work." Mimiru then signaled to Rayne as they followed Nyx into the airport.

``

Natalie looked over at Sai now, noticing a mood chance in her. Something is up...like she has a plan but what?
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » September 1st, 2009, 12:28 pm

Rayne folowed behind as Nyx led them into the airport......
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » September 8th, 2009, 10:04 pm

Mimiru looked around and noticed many people staring at them. Then an airport security guard stopped them. "Passport if you please." Mimiru looked at Nyx waiting as more guards appeared around them.

"Actually you guys look familar...yes someone told us to take you in." The guards took out their handcuffs now and a few weapons.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone