Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

New

Post here to talk and meet other members of Anime Crave, posts links to pictures and other materials.

Moderator: Greg

Postby Asa-chan4ever » August 31st, 2012, 12:16 pm

hahahah Tooth Fairy, a lady killer? Well, that's whole new story to me......when i first met tooth fairy, i thought you were like a little puppy... that is until i realized u were older and taller than me :corner So now since everyone who goes on forums is older and taller than me, i feel like the wlittle kitten and everyone is like a BIG TIGER!!! But of course when i grow older, and taller (maybe) I'll b a BIG LION!! RRRAAAWWWWRR!!! :punch
Asa-chan4ever
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Mubashir » August 31st, 2012, 9:39 pm

lol dont worry kid you will grow up someday.muahahahahahahahahahaha
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Back

Postby SuzkiXX » September 4th, 2012, 9:51 am

yeah I use to run track but i stopped doing sports. i lost all hope back in the past but now i've been doing great. see in the past i was basicly thrown aside by my once love.... it haunts me still to this day. so i've been writing a Manga about it. its going to be called Mad House.

the main character is black and yellow at night and he hunts shattered parts of his memorys. he meets a girl that is created to be his opposite and they fall in love. a lot of people die in this show in order to keep the mai character alive. so far he does die in the ends... because the girl shatter's all hope for him and he dies to the hands of Enox which is a crazy villan.

when the main character is suffering the girl comes back and trys her best to save him but fails. but yet she is also bearing his child! she basicly loved him but Enox was the boss of her. she hurts Enox bad but he escapes and thats when the second series starts.
SuzkiXX

sorry to say

Postby SuzkiXX » September 4th, 2012, 9:57 am

sorry to say but i think girls should be treated like the Lady's they are. I think they should get treated like goddesses. most girls are beatiful is some way and always will have some way of be beatiful.

:inlove :redfaced
SuzkiXX

Postby Asa-chan4ever » September 4th, 2012, 12:15 pm

Awwwww, that's so nice of you, to think that way Suzki *hugs* awwww, im starting to love you already ^.^ u could b like my brother, after Tooth fairy and Kai, its nice to know there's at least one good guy out there ^.^
Asa-chan4ever
Level 2 Apprentice

Welcome.

Postby SuzkiXX » September 4th, 2012, 12:31 pm

you welcome. yeah i uped my profile statis you can read it if u want. it would suprise any one lolz. :redfaced
SuzkiXX

Postby Asa-chan4ever » September 4th, 2012, 12:35 pm

Awwww, that's sad, i don't see why anyone would want to reject u, Suzkiy.....ur a really nice guy, and btw Cool profile, i've always wanted to draw, but i know i suck, so i guess ill just stick to drawing stick figures then lol
Asa-chan4ever
Level 2 Apprentice

Replie

Postby SuzkiXX » September 4th, 2012, 12:40 pm

yeah lolz i've been dumped a lot and each time it hurts but not as much as the first couple of times. theirs a lot of mysterys of me. i was suppose to get married in the past and was left standing out in the rain in the parking lot at night.... with the red roses in my hands and the ingadgement ring in the other....... i was ingaded to this girl for five years.... and she just left. i never been the same since.
SuzkiXX

Postby Asa-chan4ever » September 4th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Awww that's so sad, *hugs* i hope you're feeling better since that time though, if it was me, i wouldn't know how to move on, ur a real strong person Suzkiy ^.^ its funny how ppl can take love so lightly, like how ppl can play with other ppls hearts and not feel a thing at all.....to me, love is very important......but still, i don't understand love and everything yet, but im learning!! ^.^ Yea, and i share ur pain, i've been single since like 4ever.....like i've been asked out b4, but i've always declined.....*sigh* I guess i just don't really understand love yet coz, i've never had a REAL crush b4......
Asa-chan4ever
Level 2 Apprentice

Yeah

Postby SuzkiXX » September 4th, 2012, 12:51 pm

yeah I know that feeling i've declined 17 girls so far in the past two weeks.. and i talk to you tomorrow i have to go.
SuzkiXX

Postby Asa-chan4ever » September 4th, 2012, 12:54 pm

okays, byes 4 now ^.^
Asa-chan4ever
Level 2 Apprentice

Postby Mubashir » September 5th, 2012, 5:36 am

lol man you got pretty nice record here.Man you gotta remember something about girls.Girls are like shadows,the more you chase them the more they run away from you.So make them chase you not you chasing them.Like you know I am lady killer and girls once in a while confess their crush to me but I turn them down probably because its the best for them otherwise I am not interested in relationships because I think they are too childish.You kinda remind of a friend of mine who gets dumped or tricked everytime.Be my pal and I will teach you some rules to become a lady killer.lol
Mubashir
Attempted Conqueror

Nah

Postby SuzkiXX » September 5th, 2012, 12:11 pm

Nah i dont like mistreating ladys it's just wrong in my eyes. sorry.
I may have been dumped over over 60 times but i would never harm a girl. i would let them beat the crap out of me until i fall but i would never harm a Lady. i'm dispinceable but their not. :dead
SuzkiXX

Postby Asa-chan4ever » September 5th, 2012, 12:15 pm

Ah ha!! See, tooth fairy that's where ur wrong..... We girls don't chase after u guys... U have to b the ones chasing after us ;D we girls like it when guys chase after us, coz it shows how loyal they r, plus we girls do play 'hard to get' *wink wink* and well girls usually go for the 'princely type' or the 'bad boy type'.... Shy or nice girls probably go 4 the princely type, and girls who are well.... Ummm intresting... I guess usually go 4 the bad boy type X3 *AHEM* now that I have informed u guys about us girls, u guys will probably have a better chance at getting ladys *wriggles eyebrows* and well, now I think I would very much like to know this.... Hmmmm our little tooth fairy is a lady killer...? Well this I have to know about *wink wink*
Asa-chan4ever
Level 2 Apprentice

ok

Postby SuzkiXX » September 5th, 2012, 12:23 pm

ok, yeah, i've been dumped a lot. i dont do much dating because it depress me you know. thats y im all ways shy. but yeah I'm all ways loyal lolz! i would take a blow for my friends. until i go down i would never let my friends get hurt. I went down only once..... and i was almost killed in the process...... thats y i hide in the shadows alot because i have so many flash backs from where i was taken down by nine people....... they stabbed me with knifes..... they tryed to mug my friend and i stepped in and told them to run and i ended up in the hospital for 6 months .... now you see how my life goes......
SuzkiXX

PreviousNext

Return to Meet Members