Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Hello Everyone :D

Post here to talk and meet other members of Anime Crave, posts links to pictures and other materials.

Moderator: Greg

Hello Everyone :D

Postby James » February 24th, 2015, 12:49 am

I hope everyone is doing well! My name is James and I am starting this in the appropriate area for others who are interested, and the public to get to know me. A little basic background and personality info for you. I am an IT professional specializing in windows and Linux networks & network security. I have a particular skill-set for computer maintenance, repair and upgrading. I take a particular interest in helping people, though I seldom do it for free anymore. I am totally surprise how I came to be the third Admin, and Global moderator for www.animecrave.com ...it actually happened by helping repair broken pages, in the MP3 section by reporting them. Now I am building them and assisting with the broken links. I help moderate chat, and will become more active in the forum as well. I have two college degrees from a not so great college but i took the opportunities given to me and ran with it. So I'll leave this open, feel free to ask questions or just say hi!

Your newest Admin
~James~
:twisted:
James

Re: Hello Everyone :D

Postby Bassam » February 27th, 2015, 9:17 am

Welcome aboard James! Wish these forums were more lively so we can see a lot more feedback but over time I'm sure things will change.

It is crazy how you just joined, glad you offered to help! Perhaps I should be indicating to people that need help, that we need help more often :please

Its really goof to have you aboard!
Bassam
King

Postby shunthunder » February 27th, 2015, 6:55 pm

It's goof to be here lol. I am here to help make these positive transitional changes a little smoother!
The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. H.P. Lovecraft
shunthunder

Postby Miyumi320 » March 23rd, 2016, 6:39 pm

Hey there, I'm a old member who got lost after moving to my new home and I needed to find this site again, so I'll say welcome and I want to ask if you have problems with being friends with me?

See ya around, okay?
Is this all a dream or somethiing more?

Will I ever find my place?
Miyumi320

Return to Meet Members