Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Kingdom RP (Accepting Members)

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

The Kingdom RP (Accepting Members)

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 7th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Setting: In a medieval times setting, there stood a kingdom that governed the entire country called Erosa. The center of this entire country is where the Scourgelands lie (Map to come). In these Scourgelands also lies the capitol, La Victoria, which is surrounded by a canyon of lava. The only way into the Capitol city is by invite, or other special reasons. Very few make it into the luxurious city and live to see it's splendor. It is the goal of many to make it here, and to live life in peace and in wealth.

Plot:
The year is 730, and the King, John Moreitto, has reigned ever since he was 19 years old, and for 40 years. Recently, he has grown weak and was suddenly assassinated on the night of his wife's birth week in the summer. Ever since then, the Scourgelands were the first to hear of the news, and that news is slowly spreading across the huge kingdom. The King's only brother who has foresaken his claim to the throne was the only male in line for the throne, seeing as how the King has only one daughter, Annaliese, who wants nothing more than to leave the Capitol. The prime drive that is pushing the crooks, cheats, lords, ladies, vigilantes, and other species in this kingdom is that there is no king. This meant, the crown is up for grabs.

Currently the Queen Alana Tese holds the crown, but that isn't stopping the Scourgeland's people from plotting to overthrow the Capitol.

Map: Image
The Capitol can't be seen in this image, this is merely just the Scourgelands. La Victoria is on the other side of the Red Sea.

Capital: La Victoria
King: John Moreitto
Queen: Alana Tese
Princess: Annaliese Moreitto
(more characters will be posted here as they make appearances)

Species:
Humans are obviously the predominant species. There are a select few of rare races that change form into wolves, sea nymphs, (no super crazy powers come along with this). These species don't like to make their ability known as humans like to enslave and manipulate or kill them.

Name:
Rank:(Plebian/Peasant, Noble lady/lord, Tribe association, or other)
Species:
Location of Residence: (if applicable)
Bio:
Appearance:

``````````

ok so there's a general plot! I would've added more but I didn't want to make it too complicated. Add your bio!
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 8th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Name: Annaliese Moreitto (Ana)
Title: Princess
Species: Human
Location of Residence: La Victoria's Castle
Bio: She is the Princess of Erosa. Her father, the king, just recently died during her mother's birth week, and now she is to get married to a nobleman from a city in the Scourglands. She doesn't know who it is, but she's heard that he is very harsh, stern, tan and coldhearted. She wants nothing to do with the marriage and will do
Appearance: long Golden hair, grey eyes, and fair skin a trait of the royal family. She is average height and normal build with a stunningly beautiful soft face. She is always dressed in beautiful gowns and intricate fabrics.

Name:
Alana Tese
Title: Queen
Species: Nymph
Location of Residence: La Victoria Castle
Bio: She is known as the most independent and honorable woman in her family. She is respectful and knows her place. When the king died, she took it upon herself to find out who the next king will be by finding a suitable husband for Ana. She knows that King John had slept in brothels and probably had bastard children, but she would never let a bastard become the new king. She married the king purely for status and not for love. She also holds a family secret that her daughter and her husband don't know about because it's against her people's law to tell of their kind that she is a sea nymph. Not much is known about them because they don't make themselves known.
Appearance: She has a narrow face, grey eyes, and golden hair, however her skin in slightly more tan than her daughters.

Name: Kaiden
Location of Residence: In Barrington
Bio: He lives in Barrington, which is a market town known for it's ports and bountiful supply of goods. He is a blacksmith Kaiden works in the market mostly selling his works to various noble lords and ladies and peasants like himself. Unbeknownst to him, he is one of the king's bastards. He has many friends in different town since he travels a lot for the market.
Appearance: He has grey eyes and brown hair. A decent build. And he's usually covered in sweat or grime from working. He wears a leather vest and long shorts.

Name: Eric Rose Eripio
Species: Unknown, but has human appearance
Residence: La Victoria castle
Bio: He is a servant in the castle and Ana's only friend, however the queen doesn't know about this relationship or he would be hung. He is very mysterious and has obviously worked his way around the country, but not much is known about him.
Appearance: Dark black hair, light green eyes and dark tan skin.

(I'd recommend having quite a few different characters... i might add more later)
Last edited by MissMitsuki0524 on August 8th, 2013, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 8th, 2013, 6:22 pm

Name: Runt
Title: None
Location of Residence: The Outlands
Bio: Runt is one of the many bastard children who make up a large tribe of barbarians, humans who have adapted to survive in the harsh wilds of the Outlands. Runt, as his name suggests, is the runt of the litter. The other children, and most of the adults pick on Runt incessantly, forcing him to do all of the work that others find humiliating or unpleasant. He is meek and skittish, and tries to avoid adventure or conflict in any form, though he will inevitably be flung into a much greater destiny than anyone would believe. Runt is a rare member of the barbarians who has developed a special trait, that causes him to go berserk when he is frightened or in imminent danger, changing the boy into a dangerous, unstable animal.
Appearance: Image

Name: Montez
Title: None
Location of Residence: La Victoria, exact residence unknown
Bio: The Royal Assassin is one of the darker secrets kept by the Royal Family, a man chosen in secret by the head adviser to the King, whose role is to make problems disappear. Montez, as he is referred to, is relatively new to his job after his predecessor was killed, but is no less efficient because of it. He answers directly to the Queen, until a new King has been crowned.
Appearance: Image

Name: Tetra Ivan
Title: [/b The Red Queen
[b]Species:
Demon
Location of Residence: Beyond the Outlands
Bio: Tetra was born far beyond the Outlands, in a place spoken of in fairytales, and seen only in nightmares. Inheritor of a wicked and wild land filled with Demon kind and dangerous creatures, she has forged for herself a small empire, destroying those who refuse to conform. Now that her power has grown great enough, and the wind whispers of a Kingdom to the east that has been torn with strife, Tetra has begun a campaign to claim a new land for herself.
Appearance:
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 8th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Ill be adding characters but my creativity is seriously shut off i cant come up with anything i wanna play.
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 9th, 2013, 6:43 pm

ok well hurry and add! I don't wanna wait a week lol
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 11th, 2013, 8:03 pm

I'm gunna say I'm gunna go ahead and start. If that's ok with everyone! And people can add as we go!
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 11th, 2013, 8:56 pm

A red dawn rose over the mountains to the east, turning the sky and clouds into a beautiful menagerie of burnt orange and gold, and seemed to turn the desert sands into fire, if only for a brief moment.

Atop a tall dune of sand to the west, far into the desert beyond the Outlands, stood a statue of a woman, with pale skin untouched by the scorching hot sun of the desert and a beauty that gave Kings and Princes pause. Clutched in between a pair of gloved hands was a serrated long-sword, needle sharp tip buried in the sand.

Behind the woman stood a monster of a creature, like a Great Bat standing twelve feet tall and towering over the woman. He needed no blade, as his claws were sharp as knives, and his massive wings looked as though they could crush a man themselves.

"Are my forces ready, Drakiel?", the woman asked quietly, in a voice as hard and cold as the steel of her weapon.
"Yes my Queen", the giant replied, bowing down even lower than the woman before it, "General Valiz has already taken his scouts ahead, and my men stand ready to move on your command"
"New lands await us, my loyal servant. These petty beings no not the might that has been bread by these harsh sands. Soon they will bow before me, the Red Queen...", she let her final words be taken by a rare eastward wind, before turning away and returning to her camp, where hundreds of demons awaited her every command.

The same red sun greeted a small settlement of wild men to the east in the Outlands. Smoke trailed up from an assortment of crude wooden huts, as men and women began preparing breakfast for the village. From a shamble of a hut on the outside of the village stepped out a boy, dressed shabbily and small compared to the huge, muscled men around him. Runt received his various start-of-the-day insults, moving into the town center without a word to anyone. He had a heavy work load today, likes always, and none of it was going to be pleasant.

Hundreds of miles to the northeast, in a massive fortress of a castle that made the barbarian village look like it was a millennium behind, strode a tall man, every notable feature except his eyes obscured by tan and white cloth. He came to a massive door, the Throne Room, emblazoned with the Kings Insignia, and flanked by a pair of heavily armed knights. But Montez was a knight by his own accolades, and the heavy warriors let him through as though they had not seen him at all, as was the rule. The Kings Assassin didn't exist, after-all. He stepped into the massive room without a sound, kneeling and awaiting his Queens order to draw near. He had finished his mission.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 11th, 2013, 10:19 pm

Ana stared out her window in her room as her handmaiden brushed through her long hair. The sun just rose up and she could see it rising over the Sea in the east in the distance. She had a wonderful view over her city and of the ocean that separated it from the mainland. After her maids cleaned her sheets and her chamberpot and all her other chores, they left. Shortly after Eric, her personal servant, walked in. Eric was also secretly Ana's closest friend, and possibly in love with her.

Ana let out a sigh as she stared out the window.

Eric opened all the windows and curtains in the room to truly let the light shine in, "Last night I received the news from your mother. She told me to tell you last night, but I wanted you to sleep decently at least." He paused waiting for a response that didn't come. Ana already had an idea of what was to come, "You're to get married to a desert noble's son. I haven't heard his name yet, but he lives in the Scourgelands, so I've heard. He's traveling to La Victoria at any time now... but who knows how long that could take. I'm sure that prissy prick will want to travel in style, whoever he is." He tried to insult the unknown boy to make her feel a little better.

"I don't want to marry him."
She said coldly as if she was directly the comment to her mother. "I don't want to ever marry. I can be a Queen with no king, or have as many men in my bed as I want. Kings do it all the time, why can't I." She stood up in a rage and started getting dressed for the day. Her maids laid out a long white gown with delicate ruffles and features.

Eric looked away as she got dressed and fought his temptation, "Well, as much as I hate to see you get married... I don't think we- i mean, you, have much of a choice."

"I hate this city. I feel trapped. Like I can't breath. At one end of the castle, I can see the sea of water, at the back end I see a sea of lava. Both of them are keeping me trapped here with all these pompous fat lords and ladies. I want to go to places, like the places you've seen."

"Don't say that so loudly.... Someone will think I've forced you to think that. You don't want your only friend dead, huh?" He snickered.

"No, I don't... but," She paused and turned to face him. Her grey eyes seemed to glimmer with an anger and curiosity that begged for trouble, "I will leave this city. Before that lord, prince, whatever, gets here and you're going to help me. Whether you like it or not."
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Return to Roleplay Zone