Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Neko RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Neko RP

Postby Shadow45981 » August 3rd, 2013, 8:37 pm

~|:|SHADOW45981|:|~
Shadow45981

Scene:

Postby Shadow45981 » August 3rd, 2013, 9:20 pm

Okay, well, this is a post for any Neko lovers...
Neko is Japanese for Cat. Nekos are basically humans with cat ears and a cat tail.
Be yourself and have fun! :)
~
Time: Future
Planet: Earth
Races: Nekos and Humans
~
Setting: New York in the year 3000. We are in the center of the city.
~
YOU pick which storyline:
{Story 1} My character runs into your character while walking down the sidewalk, my character drops the things she bought from the store and your character helps my character. My character happens to be homeless and we take it off from there.
{Story 2} Your character is sent by a gang or a group to kill my character and during the assassination process, my character gets the better hand of the fight and we accidentally fall in love. We take it from there.
{Story 3} Make your own.
~
Include the bio and your story choice. Thanks!
~
My bio:
Name: Song
Race: Neko
Appearance: A pale-skinned woman with russet brown-reddish hair with a tint of bronze in it, long wavy hair. Has beautiful emerald green eyes that are very shiny and large. Her ears are black, along with her tail. Slender and petite frame and skinny.
Clothing- A skirt that goes down to fingertip length that's the color of black; A shirt with long sleeves that droop over her hands that's the color of black; knee high, high-heeled black boots; gray leggings; gray feather earrings; silver heart locket.
Bio: -depends on rp storyline-
Personality: Kind, caring, loving, shy.
~Please Reply~ <3
~|:|SHADOW45981|:|~
Shadow45981

Return to Roleplay Zone