Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Wanderers (Accepting members)

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 2nd, 2013, 5:53 pm

Kat looked out the window, "It's almost nightfall," She went to grab the necklace that she use to wear on her neck, but obviously it wasn't there. "The person you described me as sounded so amazing, and now look at me, I'm sitting her acting nervous." She looked up at Kryss, "So do we leave tonight or tomorrow, Captain?"
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby khelder » August 2nd, 2013, 5:58 pm

Kryss was beginning to see why she had climbed the ranks so well in the Earth Federation, it was like she had an innate ability to control her emotions to get the task at hand done, a trait few had indeed. "Tonight, I have a job that needs fulfilling within 4 days, I can't miss it, it might make the difference between the life and the death of this planet." This was all he was willing to say on the matter, and resolved to reveal no more of it.
khelder
Fresh Meat

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 2nd, 2013, 6:08 pm

"Alright, well, I have nothing to prepare. I'm following your lead." She paused, "But if it is possible, I wanted to see if there was a place that held currency or something in the city. Maybe if I gave them my card they could check. And seeing as how there are things like drones walking around, and whatnot, maybe it won't even be manned by a person. But you don't have to be nearby when I do this. I just wanted to see if I could get money for you. But if that is too much, then don't worry about it. I can check at another time." She threw on her new jacket that he had gotten her, "Other than that small request, I am at your command." And she bowed slightly and stood straight up with a smile.

````````````````

Liam sighed as he did his routine walk through the city. Nightfall had just arrived, and he sat on a bench in the middle of a city square. "I don't trust this fcking federation. I know they've done something to her...I just know it." He sighed out loud. He got to the point to where his emotions where running ramped.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby khelder » August 2nd, 2013, 7:57 pm

Kryss stood up too, it was time to move, he grabbed his ever present suitcase, and gave Kat a small device that looked mildly like a remote control with one button and an antenna."If you run into trouble, point that at someone, and press the button, it'll shoot an arc on nonlethal electricity, and knock them out, it takes 15 seconds to recharge so try not to overuse it." Kryss didn't think they'd be running into trouble, but it was best to prepare for the worst case scenario, because often times, if something bad could happen, chances are, it probably would. He wasn't a pessimist, but he didn't have room for optimism in his line of work, it had taught him to be careful in just about any situation. And so they set out to Kat's old life.
khelder
Fresh Meat

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 2nd, 2013, 8:17 pm

Kat obediently followed behind Kryss. She put the device in her back pocket. As they arrived at the edge of the city near the main entrance gate, she felt a nervous overwhelming feeling rush over her. She knew this is what she wanted, but there was an unsettling feeling that she couldn't shake. I want this... But I've found out these horrible things. Something doesn't feel right. But I trust him... I have no choice but to trust him. She looked up at the towering gate's entrance above her. "Ready?" she asked as she took her first steps into the city.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby khelder » August 2nd, 2013, 8:51 pm

Kryss was a bit confused to Kat's question. Ready? Ready for what? He supposed that she was talking to herself, regardless he started an easy jog, well easy for him, he could keep this speed up forever, though apparently most thought it was a dead sprint. He hoped Kat could keep up, after all, he'd heard Federation conditioning was even more intense than his own, and she had been known to do Geno's dirty work in the past.
khelder
Fresh Meat

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 2nd, 2013, 9:16 pm

Kat easily kept up, to her own surprise. Her physique was incredibly built for something like this, I'm not even panting or anything like I was in the forest... then again i hadn't eaten much that entire time, and anything I did eat had strange effects on me. As they went through the city she tried to site see as much as she could without losing speed, It's so different than the beauty of the forest... I guess that's what happens when things become inhabited.

They had been running for a while then she had noticed something similar to a drone, but it didn't move despite it being lit up. She broke the silence, "What's that? It looks like you can insert and take things out of it." She slowed down to stop and look at it and pressed the screen.

'Identification required' popped up on the screen. "Oh!" She went for her ID and stuck it in the only slot that it looked like it would fit.

"Uh...hmm now what." Various options popped up on the screen, and she clicked on account. "Oh shit?!" The amount of money in this account... I don't know if this is a lot, but there are a lot of numbers.... There's no way that this can be all mine?! "Kry-...uh Hey" She whispered, not saying his name.

````

Liam glanced around the town and noticed a tall girl at an operated bank far in the distance, "Well she's new." She's looking at it like she's never seen anything like it before. He laughed and glanced away.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby khelder » August 2nd, 2013, 9:39 pm

Kryss heard Kat whisper to him,"You know you can call to me by m- WHAT?!?!" Kryss had been offered some large amounts of credits before, but this was like nothing he'd seen, just 20,000 credits had bought this house, and a further 50,000 credits had paid for the majority of his equipment, but... over 500,000,000?!?! this was insane, no one had this kind of money, than he realized that if Kat were to attempt to withdraw all of this at once, she'd likely break 5-10 banks at once, more than likely, the account was tied to the government, and number was just a placeholder for her equipment and personal needs, of course, there was the idea that she really did have this many credits, but this made him shudder as to what Genoblia made her do when the missions were less than respectable. After all, she was in essence, a legal version of himself. He reminded himself that that comparison was a bit of a stretch, but it still wasn't too far off the mark, hell he'd originally worked full time under someone very similar to Genoblia, the main difference was that this guy wasn't high enough up in the federation to protect Kryss when he put him in an impossible mission and got caught, and that regardless of who he worked for, he was always a freelance agent, never actually part of the federation itself. He informed her the price of just his house alone, telling her approximately how much was pocket change, and how much was ridiculous to carry around, and then how much he got on a basic assassination (amazingly enough more often than not, he assassinated criminals more than officials, making the better part of his record unknown to all except the crime world,) which was about 30,000."And for future uses, Kryss is common enough that you can use it in public, if someone asks who you're talking about use my fake last name, its Hurley." He needed something common that just about anyone could search for, though he hadn't chosen it, the forger knew his stuff and added it, as well as enough credits to sustain him for a few days in case he had to hide. He turned back to the destination at hand at walked without looking behind him to see if Kat was following, it wasn't that crowded, so she'd be able to see him from a distance if she wasn't already following.
khelder
Fresh Meat

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 2nd, 2013, 9:59 pm

Kat withdrew enough money to carry around so that she didn't have to rely on Kryss all the way. She closed all things pertaining to her on the machine and turned and noticed Kryss was walking down the street.

As she caught up with him she said in a kind of shocked voice, "Well if your payment is money, I don't think I'll have to worry about that." She laughed lightly.

````

Liam still sat on the bench, exhausted. Now the girl that he just saw was walking with a man in his general direction towards the square. He didn't want to stare, but he looked up and thought he recognized the man. That face looks familiar...
However, once Kat stepped into the street light, Liam felt the air leave his chest as he uttered, "Kat..."

He stood up abruptly and ran over to her and hugged her, "Kat!" He said, letting his guard down. It was the happiest he had felt in over a week.

Kat seemed confused and without thinking sent Liam sent Liam flying to the floor. How did I do that... That move... I didn't even think... It just happened.

"Ah, what the hell Kat."

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" She asked with her foot on him and looked at Kryss for an answer.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby khelder » August 2nd, 2013, 10:06 pm

Kryss looked at Liam in astonishment,"I do believe that's Liam, your brother," He said, Kryss brushed Kat aside politely and helped Liam up,"Sorry about that, she's lost her memories, it's funny, I intended to just drop her off in front of the house and go, but I might not have to do that much, unless..." He looked at Kat as if to say "What do you want to do?" He unlike most didn't need more than 3-4 hours of sleep, he'd done some research on it, and apparently his body jumped strait into the most restful part of sleep known as REM, so he had pretty much the whole night to do whatever he chose.
khelder
Fresh Meat

Postby jtflies » August 3rd, 2013, 1:45 am

edited out
Last edited by jtflies on August 26th, 2013, 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
jtflies

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 3rd, 2013, 7:21 am

(edit out)
Last edited by MissMitsuki0524 on August 7th, 2013, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2013, 4:23 pm

Really glad I didn't end up putting any characters in this lol.

A wise man once said, "It's not about how fast you get there, but how you get there."

JT, If you want to be a fanfiction writer, go write some fanfiction. I'm sure it will be great. The point of a roleplay is interaction between characters and their writers.

This is a forum roleplay because not everyone is on at the same time and you can easily wait for them to post. Honestly, if i had joned, I would have used everyone's characters and killed them all with as much arguing as I skimmed over in this. If you take a roleplay forum that seriously, I don't know what to tell you, but you should probably take some time and maybe go outside once or twice.

my 2cp
KeKe

Postby khelder » August 6th, 2013, 9:48 am

Hey all, starting tomorrow my hours online are going to be cut short... by a lot. (School and all that) I'm limiting myself to 2 hours online for obvious reasons, so until I can figure out just how strenuous this schedule is going to be, that's how often I'll be online, sorry for any inconvenience.
khelder
Fresh Meat

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 7th, 2013, 8:40 pm

(let's all wait for jt to post. and then i'll post! okie? coo)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone