Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Wanderers (Accepting members)

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby jtflies » August 26th, 2013, 8:18 am

(I don't know what day it is, the timeline is apparently important to others. I don't know why you guys are waiting on me to post and it is very hard to read massive blocks of txt with no paragraph breaks *ahem Khelder. As far as I can tell it is 2 days after my last post and night time ... so if I have a character wake up the following morning will I have gone too far? Also, thanks for your input Keke, but you really shouldn't judge me so harshly, this is my first RP and I do love the world we have created here, as much RPing as you've done, you should be able to show me how my characters are supposed to interact w/ others'. I am learning, and not everyone gets it right the first time. I'd love for my character's to run into Mitsu's or Khelder's but they've been in Kryss' house since the beginning of the RP.)

Lord Genoblia, Cratom, and Brutus were sitting at a battle table with a 3-dimensional display, playing back the events from Brutus' run in with the blue digging mobile suit. While Cratom was obviously irritated, Geno was shockingly ammused. "Brutus," he said in his booming voice, "I want you to go out and hunt down Councilor Notari. I don't know how escaped the Royal Palace..." - Cratom cringed as he heard this. (The nerve of Lord Genoblia, full blown tyranical dictator, ROYAL PALACE?!?! He was even referring to himself as the Emperor, and demanding people refer to him as Majesty. Geno flashed Cratom an Icy stare as well, "... I don't know how he escaped the Royal Palace, but I want him brought back alive, so I can put him through memory reconditioning, I still have plans for the soul surviving councilor. Your welcome to use any means necessary and you will have unlimited tools at your disposal."

Geno played the Palace records of the council chamber assassination which showed Notari's daring escape from the council chambers. After his leap from the bannister, none of the other recording devices had caught a glimpse of the fugitive and this was Brutus' last piece of evidence to go on. Brutus spun around and marched out of the battle room. A new sense of pride was welling up inside of him. For the first time in a long time, Lord Genoblia was counting on him again.

Once Brutus had left the room, and the door was shut securely behind him, Cratom looked to Geno, "This is becoming a PR nightmare, just a few weeks ago the Rhivalde girl, now Notari too." Geno stood up and slammed the back of his hand into Cratom's right cheek, enough for Cratom to take a step back and almost drop down to a knee.

"How dare you remind me of the loose ends I have out there!" Geno knew Cratom would resent him for this, but also knew Cratom had become bold since becoming his number 1, and needed to be reminded of his place in the pecking order. "Now, I trust all the type 10 mobile suits are prepped for war. How is the zombie virus aerosol coming along?"

The pain in Cratom's cheek was immense, but he didn't dare touch or rub it as to avoid showing weakness. "The scientists have isolated the virus and are weaponizing it now, it shouldn't take more than a week for it to be a viable option and maybe a week more to produce enough for the whole slums population."

------------------

Aryo awoke in a gel pod. The beds/pods the Dudglings slept in were remarkably comfortable and the cottage they had set him up in was quite cozy as well. Aryo was amazed by the Dudgling city, he had already learned so much. They were far more technologically advanced than anyone thought. The city was lit with an array of neon and fiber optic lights and the shock poles that the guards carried were anything but primitive. He had made some progress communicating with the Dudgling people but most of his conversations still required hand gestures or pictures to help with explanation. He was able to figure out half of the riddle left by Brunhilda; Doshana, happened to be what sounded most like the word the Dudglings used for their planet. It literally translates to 'everything around us' but in the open atmosphere it sounds like a gutteral frog saying DyOO-SHaAAnnnAAAA.

Aryo had been here for 2 days, maybe more, (hard to tell when the sun didn't pass over head, and the Dudgling city was always bustling with activity) and he was still mezmerized by the beauty of the city. He thought he might not ever leave, but was sure his mother and friends were already missing him. There were bridges and waterways everywhere and houses built into the cave walls. One of the cave outcroppings housed what could only be described as a palace, with its towering archways, attention to detail, that also happened to be tied into the largest stalagmite and stalactite in the massive cave chamber. He had tried an array of interesting foods, some he liked, but many he did not. The Dudglings were a friendly people, and shared everything amongst the community. The community was much like a thriving human colony, accept without the poverty.

Aryo had come to learn that this was not the only Dudgling city, there were countless others and the Dudglings used to live on the surface but were forced underground after two planet wide catastrophes, the first was known as the age of dragons that took place nearly a 1000 years ago, while the second was known as the age of the undying, and mysteriously arose nearly 300 years ago, and was still considered a threat. The Dudglings assured Aryo that the dragons were more scarce now on the planet than they had ever been but the way they communicated to him the flowers that turned the dead into crazy undead, utterly terrified him.

-------------------

Notari finally came out of a long cave tunnel only to find himself in the middle of a vast jungle. The underground escape tunnel had been secretly built by the committee members during the construction of the city and not even Lord Genoblia knew about it. His luck had held him together up until this point but he was now on the brink of starvation and desperately needed water. His darling Naya, must be worried sick about him, if Geno hadn't already slain her as well. He thought of the people of the slums, 'how would he stop Geno's plan, he needed help, and didn't know where to turn.' All Notari, felt at this time was complete and utter despair.

--------------------

The people of the slums heard what sounded like thumps off in the distance and a few of them rushed outside to see what was happening. To the amazement of the people of the slums, there was a slender blue dragon with deep green gashes of color climbing up from its belly. It was sitting coolly in the middle of the road resting on its back haunches. The dragon had spikes running up the length of its back and neck but right above the shoulder blades was a spot with no spikes, and this is where a remarkable woman was sitting. She had jet black hair, cut rounded down to her chin and was sporting short cargo shorts, a next to nothing yellow tank top and a pistol holstered to her upper thigh. She jumped down from the back of the dragon and fearlessly placed her head up against the beast, closing her eyes and giving the terrifying monster some reassurance to keep it calm.

NAME: Naya Absuhnde
BIO: Councilor Notari's lover, has the ability to mind control creatures and is also a teacher for young adults (15-18 year olds). Currently on the run, and greatly suspicious of everyone after Notari's disappearance. Armed guards showed up at her door the day before yesterday, and she didn't waste any time getting an animal companion to help throw her weight around and find her beloved Notari. {Notari is pronounced like Atari not like notary}
jtflies

Postby jtflies » August 26th, 2013, 8:31 am

Naya wraps her knuckles on Kryss' door. "Is anyone home? I've heard there's someone who lives here who can help me on a special job."
jtflies

Postby jtflies » August 26th, 2013, 8:55 am

Naya knocked on the door once more, louder this time..... still no answer. Her pet was drawing some attention so she went over and placed her head to the dragon's head again, this time telling it to wait for her outside the city. The dragon was up and away within moments leaving Naya in the middle of the road with nearly 30 astonished onlookers. She darted off into an alleyway and then onto a rooftop, planning to watch for the return of the mysterious mercenary that came so highly recommended.
jtflies

Postby jtflies » August 27th, 2013, 11:03 am

An old blind woman was making her way down the dirt covered road of the slums. When she got to where Naya was waiting on the roof top, the old woman turned her head up to her, "If you're waiting for that young man or the girl that was with him, they left some time ago. They were heading into town." Naya was astonished. How could a blind woman be so informative? She jumped down and hurried into town, she didn't have time to question the old woman.
jtflies

Postby khelder » August 30th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Hey all, until Mitsuki comes back im going to be doing some flash back on Kryss's past, I'm bored and this won't hurt much of anything and it'll give everyone some insight to Kryss's past...

Kryss had just outstretched his hand to Liam, intending to help him up, when his mind flashed back to previous time on another planet.

He was helping a comrade up, they'd just been caught in an assassination attempt, everything seemed to go wrong. The man he was helping up was named Khel, they'd narrowly survived an intense explosion.

"What went wrong?" Khel asked, grabbing a fallen pistol, he checked his plasma shield for damage, thankfully it was intact, he then proceeded to inspect himself and his surroundings. There was debris scattered around them, it had blocked their escape route.

We should move, Kryss said, they couldn't stay still for long, or else the military would discover them soon, if they hadn't already. They immediately split up, moving in seperate directions, planning on meeting at a nearby spaceport, it was obvious that the whole job was a set up in an attempt to rid the universe of another pair of assassins, they failed and Kryss and Khel were getting out of their before they were caught and possibly killed.
khelder
Fresh Meat

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone