Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Prophecy of the Crimson Phoenix

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby KeKe » March 18th, 2013, 12:16 am

Aidan let out a heavy sigh. "Suit yourself then, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Aidan was proficient with a blade, but not having been formally trained he was a little brash and flamboyant with his attacks. Eyes wide with excitement now he came at Gentry with the speed of a devil and grace of an angel. His sword came down from the right, aimed in such a manner that it would miss Gentry by centimeters but none the less, he had flipped it over at the last second so it wouldn't cut.
KeKe

Postby AbovetheStars » March 18th, 2013, 7:03 am

Gentry was slightly caught offguard,not expecting Aiden's sudden attack.She raised her sword to deflect a blow,foot starting to slip.She mentally cursed the shoes she was wearing,but her focus quickly returned as oon as she heard a piece of her dress tear.
AbovetheStars

Postby someonelovesanime » March 18th, 2013, 9:59 am

Name: Miyu
Kingdom: Griffin
Personality: Childish, naïve, always smiles, caring
Likes: her siblings, her pet named Mochi, sweets ( food in general), cooking, climbing in trees, and spring.
Dislikes: the person who killed her parents, winters (cold)
Bio: Nothing special, her parents got killed when she was young, but her older siblings (brother and sister) took care of her after they died.

~she wears those clothes too .-. I like them~

PS: .-. am I suppose to roleplay with myself right now since I m not in the castle LOL
Last edited by someonelovesanime on March 18th, 2013, 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
someonelovesanime

Postby someonelovesanime » March 18th, 2013, 10:12 am

'prruuuwl pruuuww' mochi licked the tip of Miyus nose

'arggghh just a little longer pleaaseee!' miyu switched sides while keeping her eyes closed and feeling the breeze that came through the open window.

'prruuuwl pruuuww'

'FIne finee!!!' she got up and rubbed her eyes 'shees Mochi, I would have liked to sleep a little longer ' and she petted Mochi.

'prruuuwl pruuuww'
sister: ´Miyu wake the hellp up! the sun is already out for hours!´
Brother: *sigh*´Must you yell at her like that everyday?´
sister: ´yes! if she is a big girl in the evening she should also be one in the morning!´
Brother: ' alright, by the way how long are you going to stay here?'
~blalbalbalbalblalbalbla

Miyu got up and started her usual routine ~get dressed, eat, brush her teeth etc.~ and went outside for a walk while mochi jumped on her shoulders 'What shall we do today buddy?
Mochi looked at her with big eyes 'prruuuwl pruuuww'

Suddenly there was a strong wind and blew her ribbon away, Mochi ran after it and disappeared in the bushes. 'Mochi!! come back!'.
She ran after mochi but couldnt find him. 'Mochi! where are you!
She searched for him for hours when she suddenly spotted him in the middle of the path. 'aah There you are, dont scare me like that!'
when she wanted to pick up Mochi he suddenly jumped away and ran away.
'Hey Mochi! ' and she ran after him........
someonelovesanime

Postby KeKe » March 18th, 2013, 11:39 am

Aidan was already spinning around bringing his sword in an upward diagonal that would miss her head, again only by a small amount. What Gentry may or may not have noticed was the slight tinge of red just on the inside edge of Aidan's Irises.

~~~

Nearby where Miyu was running, a boy was laying on the ground. His clothes were a mess, dirt covered his face and he seemed to have dried blood running down from his forehead and, should Miyu turn him over, she would see there was quite abit of it on his clothes as well.

This is what the boy would have looked like had he been all cleaned up
KeKe

Postby someonelovesanime » March 18th, 2013, 11:53 am

Mochi suddenly disappeared in the bushes again and made a loude noise

'Mochi whats going on...?' she asked while running towards the place where mochi disappeared. Then she saw mochi sitting by a boy. Miyu wanted to scream but no sound was comming out of her mouth. She didn't know what to do and ran towards the boy and shook him a little.
'hey ! are you okay?' When she took a closer look she saw the boys face was covered in blood, she turned him over and saw there was more blood on his clothes. 'oh my god ......' she spoke softely. She looked around and screamed for help, but there was no awsner.....
someonelovesanime

Postby KeKe » March 18th, 2013, 11:56 am

The boy seemed to be around Miyu's age. Unfortunately even with the shaking and turning over, the boy remained unconscious.
KeKe

Postby someonelovesanime » March 18th, 2013, 12:11 pm

'Mochi! go get brother okay?' she said in a hurry and mochi started to run. 'Come on ... wake up' Miyu spoke with a shaking voice and tried to wake the boy up. But with no succes.

*RUSTLE*
Brother: 'Mochi where are you taking me?'

'brother? Im here! come fast please!' she screamed and saw her brother running towards her.
Brother: 'Who's that?' and he looked at the boy and knelt down too.
'I dont know, Mochi found him and he doesn't want to wake up.' Miyu started to cry 'I know hes still alive but it's so scary!
Brother: it's going to be fine, we just can't let the other villagers see him
'so what are we going to do with him? we can't leave him here!'
Brother: 'you're right.... we will take him home till he wakes up and then we will see what's going to happen next.'
Alright!

and they her brother started to carry the boy, he was a little havier than he looked appearetnly....

*at home*

Brother: Do not ask anything, let me take care of him and we will wait till he wakes up'

Sister was surprised by the boy and looked at Miyu who shrugged her shoulders. She ran into the garden to get some water and took it to her brother.

'Thank you Miyu, I am afraid you must go now'

*while brother cleaned the boy and covered his woonds*
When he got out he didn't say anything.

Brother can I go look?

SIster: No its too dangerous! we dont know who that boy is!
Brother: it's fine with that many wounds he wont be able to do anything to for some time

While her sister was worried Miyu rushed in the room and stayed by the boy till he woke up...
someonelovesanime

Postby KeKe » March 18th, 2013, 1:10 pm

The boy's breathing seemed to stabilize now that he had been cleaned up and bandaged up a little.

He seemed to be more relaxed now but still unconscious.
KeKe

Postby AbovetheStars » March 18th, 2013, 11:18 pm

Gentry couldn't seem to keep up.Her face turned brigh red with frustration."That's it!" She tried to use her anger to her advantage,but it seemed the more she raged,the less capable she was of focusing.Her feet stumbled,and her hands were seaty on the sword.She lunged at Aiden,determined to at least knock him over.
AbovetheStars

Postby KeKe » March 18th, 2013, 11:30 pm

(I didnt actually intend to do that with AIdan yet... but I forgot what I was planning since it was like.. <.< a month)

Aidan smirked as Gentry lunged. It was what he was waiting for, "Lesson number one."

Aidan brought his sword down into a parrying fashion, "Don't lose your temper and fall into a trap."

Aidan blocked Gentry's sword thrust knocking it out of her hands causing her to lose balance. He quickly grabbed hold of Gentry's hand so that she wouldn't fall. "Your opponents will use it against you."
KeKe

Postby AbovetheStars » March 18th, 2013, 11:42 pm

Gentry stared at him.Then down at her sword.She shook it off and stepped back."Maybe.Or maybe a temper can be a good thing.It brings an extra energy." Though she didn't admit to the fact she knew he was right.She was disgusted with herself for doing exactly what she knew he had wanted.
Picking up her sword again,she swung it at him."Again."
AbovetheStars

Postby someonelovesanime » March 19th, 2013, 7:01 am

After waiting so long Miyu finaly got tired and fell asleep.

'Pruuuuuwww Pruuuww'

when brother came in he saw Miyu and carried her to her own room. She didnt wake up till morning.[/i]
someonelovesanime

Postby KeKe » March 19th, 2013, 12:28 pm

Aidan let out a small sigh, "Alright, 'll take it easy on you then, your turn, come at me."

Aidan got into a defensive stance and awaited Gentry's advance
KeKe

Postby AbovetheStars » March 24th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Gentry attacked with a loud yell,ignoring her own warnings not to lose focus.
She attacked brutally with her sword,trying to get Aidan high or bring it low when he didn't seem to be expecting it.Her arms were getting weak and tired,and her face turning red from frustration and efforts.The swords clashed together again...and again...
AbovetheStars

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone