Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Prophecy of the Crimson Phoenix

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby KeKe » March 27th, 2013, 2:53 am

Aidan countered Gentry without much effort until he noticed she as worn down and unable to keep up. "Hmm... I think youre going at this the wrong way.... If you don't have the physical prowess to overpower your enemy, you should aim to conserve energy while making your enemy exert as much as possible so that when they are worn out, you make your attack and crush them. ... Like THIS!"

Once Gentry was beginning to make mistakes in her footwork due to exhaustion, Aidan attacked, one quick stroke clos to the hilt which rent the sword from Gentry's hands. "The best advice I can give you, is to play your cards at the most opportune moment"
KeKe

Postby AbovetheStars » March 27th, 2013, 8:35 pm

Gentry shook her hand,nerves ringing.She glared at Aidan."You may think you have the upper hand now,but I'll get better.I'll beat you one day.Soon.Just better pray it's not when I'm in a bad mood."
At that instant,both of them heard voices calling them from the yard.
AbovetheStars

Postby KeKe » March 27th, 2013, 10:31 pm

Aidan went into a deep bow. "Of course Highness, I pray you never have real need of the skills you are seeking."
Aidan picked up her sword and cleaned it off with his shirt. "Here," he handed it back to Gentry, "It seems we are needed elsewhere."
KeKe

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone