Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Scattered minds

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Scattered minds

Postby someonelovesanime » January 24th, 2012, 11:30 am

Heey! I wanted to start a RP too so here it is.. Im gonna keep it easy... It's gonna be a real life-story but then in the medieval.
with knights and kings and that kind of stuff (A) I might change the start of the story a bit if you all have some suggestions.
Just mail me about them.

~~the start~~
the world as we know it does not exist. Technology as we know it had never been discovered and since people are happy as they are there was no need for it either.
We live in a kingdom called Riva. Ruled by a king.
Many male kids want to become a Knight one day but before that they have to be asked and after that trained for years. Once they have achieved the title of a Knight they shall fight under Kings order. Besides there have been roumers going on that there are rebellions and they have a helper on the inside of the castle. and Females werent allowed to join the army. Anywaay its like the real medieval... a kingdom, knights, normal people and rebellions kaay :D

soo you can all just create a character he/she can either bee a Knight, A knight in training (and so on), a normal citizen, a shop keeper and one of the rebellions. Don't forget you can also just be family members of other people,... if they agree ofcourse :P I hope its gonna be fun

# checklist#
there are some stuff Im gonna need :D
[] a King ( a grumpy and mean one)
[] a Prince or princess (someone who rather chooses the side of the rebellion)
[] the helper of the rebellions
[] the leader of the rebellions
[] captain of the Black ops
[] a guy whos gonna marry Ryuu

^if you're interested in one of these characters above send me a mail first :P
I think that's it :D kaay I hope you all are going to like this!
dont forget to mail me if you have any questions or suggestions okay :)
Last edited by someonelovesanime on February 2nd, 2012, 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
someonelovesanime

Postby someonelovesanime » February 1st, 2012, 7:55 am

Kay I got some mails so.. we can all make characters now!
I forgot to say but you can also be a shop keeper or something like that if ya wish to just let your mind dicide :P if ya ain't sure lemme know

name:
personality:
biography:
appearence: ( post here a picutre lol (smart !$! Ivan :P ))

Last edited by someonelovesanime on February 2nd, 2012, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
someonelovesanime

Postby ivan8970 » February 1st, 2012, 10:03 am

name: ivan
class: knight in training
personality: friendly, smart, and protective of his friends
biography: not da most popular guy...kindda shy...has few friends which is why he is so fond of dem
appearence: average looking guy about 5'5
ivan8970
Level 2 Guard

Postby someonelovesanime » February 2nd, 2012, 6:56 am

Cool :D here are mine:

name: Kira Hiyagu
class: Knight (in a secret Black ops training)
personality: doesn't speak very often and doesnt have any friends, loyal to the king.
biography: When kira was born his mother died :( (awww) and his father blames him for the death of his true love. He abandoned Kira as a son. Kira has never felt love in his childhood and it has an imppact on his future. He doesnt care much about anything whats going on around him. He just protects people and is following ordors from his king. But deep inside he envies the people who do have love.
appearence:

Name: Momo Nagishi
Class: human
Personality: kind, calm, skilled and destined to be a Knight
Biography: Momo was raised as any other kid, the only strange thing about her is that she was born partly as a fox. Most kids thought it was weird and didnt want to be her friend. eventho Momo didnt have that much friends she was still happy and chearfull everysay.

Since female worriors weren't allowed in Riva Momo thought her dream had fallen apart, till she met a friend who had the same dream as her.
appearence:

Name: Ryuu Fuma
Class: A rich noble
Personality: sweet, kind, happy, chearfull, optimistic,
Biograhpy: She was raised as the daughter of the head of the Fuma clan. She was the one that would be known as the head of the Fuma clan one day, but she became ill when she was 5. Since then she has always been ill, the doctors have no idea what it is and they are not able to see her future if she has one. She shall marrie a strong worrior of another noble Clan and he shall rule beside her till she dies, if she is gonna make it till that day.
Appearence:
someonelovesanime

Return to Roleplay Zone