Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Chosen.

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

The Chosen.

Postby Ririyoku » August 17th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Power.

In all of mans dealings, in all of mans wars stretched throughout time, one thing has remained the same.

The hunt for greater power.

It began with sticks and stones, and evolved to swords and bows. Guns and bullets. Nuclear and atomic weaponry.

The next great evolution is not one from without, but within.

Since the start of the first Great War, men and women have arisen out of their ranks with unimaginable, godlike abilities. Powers of the highest level of the human mind, telekinesis, mind reading, among many many others.

These beings today are simply known as Psions.

Two organizations vie for control of these unique individuals:

The first is a top secret U.S. Military project, named in hush tones and whispers as the Organization. The Organization is based in the northern Nevada desert. Their objective is to capture, brainwash, and train Psions as super soldiers, unstoppable weapons of war and espionage.

The next is a freelance group, an unacknowledged enemy of the U.S. called Creed. Creed works in opposition to the Organization, and instead attempts to train Psions to be able to control their unique abilities, and hide themselves from the Organization. Currently there are only two active members of Creed, however there are many former members of the group lying in wait across the country.

Mind reading, and other standby powers of psychics are inherent to every Psion. Don't feel you have to add them, they come with the package. Psions CANNOT read the minds of other Psions, unless the other Psion allows them to. Don't be ridiculous with your powers, either.

Plenty of this RP is going to be social, and normal human characters are necessary both around Mitsu's character, and within the Organizations base.

Name:
Species: (Human or Psion)
Power: (Give a description of the ability)
Appearance:
Affiliation: (At the current time, there are only open places in the Organization, or civilian roles around Mitsu's character. Civilians have to be normal human beings. There are NO third party organizations, at all)
Biography:

Feel free to put up your character sheets. I will give them a look over and accept them, though I may ask you to change some details. I am also going to implement a posting rotation rule, so noone goes overboard.

Name: Reginald Agostiono
Species: Psion
Power: Kineticist - Through the power of psionic energy, Reginald is able to boost his speed and strength to Olympian levels.
Appearance: Image
Affiliation: Creed - Leader

Name: Merry
Power: Psionic army - She is able to manifest several human like puppets, composed of psionic energy. Everything they see or hear, she sees or hears, and their strength and speed vary based upon how many puppets she has deployed
Appearance: Image
Affiliation: Creed - Second in command
Last edited by Ririyoku on August 18th, 2011, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 17th, 2011, 10:20 pm

(Riri you sound so scary haha YAY RP!)

Name: Charlotte Elizabeth Ramone
Power: Controlling the substance of matter. She is able to destroy and recreate objects into whatever she wants. Not only that but she can alter substances and her own body, allowing her to pass through anything. By halting the movement of matter, she can cause things to stop in their tracks. However she is unable to control any and all of her powers. She is very unstable.
Appearance: Long white hair with curls at the end that she ties back loosely. blue eyes. about 5'7".
Affiliation: None
Biography: Charlotte is just like any typical school girl. She's always dreamed of adventure and escaping her hometown, no matter how luxurious it may be, it wasn't enough for her. There is not much known about Charlotte, she's a normal highschool A student, she works hard at every sport she tries and performs above average on pretty much anything she does. But it's never enough for her. Her family is well off, and she has a strong relationship with her older brother, however he is in the military and is often away. She still contacts him by writing letters every day.

(she is still subject to change)
Last edited by MissMitsuki0524 on August 19th, 2011, 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » August 17th, 2011, 11:05 pm

Name: Idun St. James
Power: Demonoic Summoning - can breach the void into the demon realm and is able to manifest demons into our world
Appearance:
Affiliation: Organization
Biography:
Idun is an Agent of the Organizaation and 150% comitted to it's cause. How much is 150% commition? Well, when his wife hid their children away to protect them from the organization, he killed her after weeks of brutal torcherous interrogation. For the last 12 years his main mission has been to find his kids, bring them in and turn them into fine soldiers for the organization.

~~~~~~~~

(my main good guy character)
Name: Drystan
Power: Elementalist - commands elements to do his bidding. (sorry, i have a thing for sorcerers so...)
Appearance:
Affiliation:N/A
Biography:

~~~~~~~~

Name: Lillia
Power: Lillia's powers are mainly about buffing other people. She has the power to mend wounds, put up certain barriers preventing people to enter doors, come find them or what have you among other things. Most of her power comes from breeching into the divine realm to borrow powers.
Appearance:
Affiliation:N/A
Biography:
Last edited by KeKe on August 18th, 2011, 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 18th, 2011, 8:11 pm

It was mid-afternoon and the final bell had rung. Charlotte walked the usual path home with a few friends beside her. Her two friends talked, but Charlotte wasn't paying attention. She seemed to daydream more and more lately and couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to take a different way home.

"Hey, I'll see you two later." Charlotte said taking a right before crossing the street.

Her friends looked confused and wondered if it was something they said, but waved her off goodbye anyway.

Charlotte waved until she was out of sight, and sighed. There wasn't really anything to sigh about, she lived in a peaceful town with pleasant people and beautiful scenery, but it just wasn't enough for her.

She passed by an old military base and clung to the rusted fence as she peered through it.

"Maybe I should join the military like my brother... there must be some excitement in that.." she said solemnly.

She gazed over every inch of the base and got the sudden urge to jump the fence. Her backpack got stuck in the fence, but she left it there and continued on.

"Why do I get a weird vibe from this place... it's not in use anymore... but.." she stopped for a second, after getting a feeling something was about to pop out at her. She then sighed and relaxed her body, "Nothing exciting ever happens here. I need to get rid of my false sense of hope."

(idk if you wanted something more climactic but here's the opening scene.)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 18th, 2011, 9:44 pm

(I'll do a character sheet for this one later)

On a tall raised highway, several miles away, a figure stood alone, leaning against a bright yellow Kawasaki sport motorcycle with its kickstand deployed.

The dim glow of a nearby streetlight seemed to make the colors of the bike shine like gold, though no cars passed by in either direction to notice.

The figure was obviously feminine, clad in nothing but a dark purple leather wetsuit with a helmet of a complimentary hue atop her head. Her features could not distinguished under the glass of the helmet, but that did not at all deter from her overall loveliness.

Quite simply, the woman had the body and physique of a supermodel. Long legs, which even underneath the dark leather, were jaw-droppingly slender and magnificent. Moving upward, she was made up of delicious, sultry curves and bends, and she was endowed well enough to catch the eye, though not enough to hinder her sharp powerful reflexes.

Of course, if you took the time to oogle this particular women, those lovely details would be the last you remembered.

She was a killer. Every breath, every slight movement, the way she occasionally checked behind herself and her sides, was predatory. The slight way she had angled her back on the bike, looking out over the ridge into town with a pair of binoculars poised in front of her invisible eyes, both screamed attractiveness, and hinted of unexpected consequences.

More than see her target, this women could feel her. Feel the steady rhythmic pulse like a radio wave that all Psions emitted. The pulse that again, only Psions could feel and sense.

She mounted her sports bike slowly, in almost a lovers caress, depositing the binoculars somewhere unseen, "The game is on", was all she murmured, her voice soft and velvet. She kicked up the footrest, and the bike suddenly sprung to life, taking off down the road whilst leaving a dark black skid mark in its wake.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 8:09 am

Charlotte was heading back for the fence, when she heard a low screech. The feeling was hard to describe. Was it a pulse emanating from somewhere? Or was it more like a sound wave of some sort. Nevertheless, whatever it was, she felt it, "sensed" it.

She stopped in her tracks, wondering if it was just a train nearby coming to a rapid stop. However, she remembered, there were no trains that passed directly through the city.

"Strange..." She looked around around and then headed back for the fence. She managed to get to the top of the fence before it fell beneath her.

"Agh..." she grunted, holding her head, "Damn rusty fence..." She looked back at it and noticed it hadn't crumbled due to its old, battered condition it was in. It almost appeared to have been bent by something. I guess I'll go on a diet soon. But.. why do I get this weird feeling, as if it happened because of me.. Well duh, I was sitting on it... She shook her head, trying to shake the forewarning event that just happened.

Not too long after, she arrived home. She went to open the door and the handle, which needed to be replaced for a long time, wiggled loosely in its place. "Ugh! Stupid handle! I told mom to get rid of this old thing" And as she tried to yank on it one last time she fell back a little because she wasn't holding onto anything anymore. The knob appeared to vanish from its very spot. She stood there, concerned, as the door creaked open.

What.. What just happened... She looked at the hole where it once was, Maybe... I pulled too hard and it flew somewhere behind me... But how?! The entire door knob is missing from the door! And I don't see the knob anywhere...

She walked in, frazzled.

"Hey honey," Charlotte's mom called out. But Charlotte ignored her and went straight to her room.

There's a rational explanation to everything... I just have to figure this one out... Maybe I just need to sleep. Ya, a nap will do me good.
She laid on her bed and shut her eyes tight, but couldn't force herself to sleep, as much as she tried, she laid there wide awake.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » August 19th, 2011, 10:59 am

(I assume this town isn't close to te organizations HQ)

Drystan and Lillia came walking down a road just off the main strip, the less people who came in contact with them the better. How long had it been since they had a proper meal? a proper bed to sleep in? Drystan remembers the dangers of big towns. They were almost killed the last time they entered one of this size but, they needed new clothes, Lillia for sure, she was finally beginning to change from an old child into a young woman. She, of course, was the main reason they were able to come into a town at all. Through training where they were after their mother hid them away, it was found she had the ability to reduce the psychic pulses around her.. as long as she was focused. She was able to contain them within the immediate area and slow them down to a fraction of the time they would go off.

Drystan was recalling the last time they tried to do this, it was a few years ago. Lillia was overwhelmed by the vast collection of clothes she could try on and lost all focus which nearly got them caught by the organization's agents.

"Now remember, when we find the stores, don't go haywire, we need to be focused and get in and out as quickly as we can."

Lillia had a fairly unpleasant look on her face. "Yes I know, you have been telling me for a week that I need to be on top of everything more than ever before. I have it handled just... let’s get it over with."

Drysten just shook his head "I am just trying to keep us out of harms way." He stopped and looked around, "Where are we anyway? I thought we passed shops a few blocks back but that was just... How did we end up in this residential area?"

Lillia let out a deep sigh and grabbed Drysten's hand and dragged him over to a bench that had pamphlet maps of the area next to it. She took one out and began looking it over.
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 11:13 am

(No it's not near any. Very quaint nice town)

Charlotte couldn't sit still. She left the house to go to the hardware store to buy a new door knob in time for her mother not to notice.

No one was on the streets today, it was the beginning of summer, and it was simply too hot to go outside.

There's that feeling again... She said, gripping her head, maybe I have a headache.. I'll stop by the corner store and buy some medicine while I'm at it.

(i didn't know where you're chars are keke lol so ya..)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » August 19th, 2011, 11:17 am

(could be by your characters house or on the other side of the city doesnt matter to me)
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 12:17 pm

(oh ok. Ya I wasn't sure. Ok your chars are near me. I'm outside now.)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » August 19th, 2011, 1:12 pm

After a few minutes of looking the map over Drysten and Lillia decided on a small clothes store. It took them a few minutes to get over there. There was a corner drug store and a few people walking around. Lillia noticed a girl about her age going into a drug store and she seemed somehow... distraught. Lillia grabbed her brothers arm and dragged him into the store behind her.
"I'm thirsty, I am getting a drink"
Drystan thought this was strange that she didin't go back towards the drinks but instead followed behind the blue eyed girl. He shook his head and went back to the drink section to find somethin for himself while his sister went creepin on the other girl
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 1:22 pm

Charlotte was too zoned out to notice the girl watching her.

She was standing with her hand on the shelf facing a wall full of different medicines. She already had three in her hand.

She began talking to herself, "Maybe it's a migraine... or maybe my blood isn't thin enough..." She gripped her head again, "Ugh there it is again. It's so annoying.. It doesn't even hurt. I wish it did, then I would be sure that I had a headache." She pulled two more off of the shelf before grabbing a snack and heading to the counter to pay. She slowly peered over her shoulder and jerked her head back to the cashier after noticing that a girl was looking at her.

Never seen her around before.. and it's not that big of a town.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » August 19th, 2011, 1:36 pm

Drysten came up behind the girl carrying two drinks. red creme soda and root beer. "Lily, which one do you want?"

Lily glanced at her brother, back to the meds the girl had and then back to her brother with a telling look on her face. She then cameup and grabbed the red creme soda. "This one," she said with an overly happy tone.
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » August 19th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Charlotte finished paying and grabbed the bag and hurried for the door. She was so finicky, as she was leaving she knocked a stand that holding up bags of snacks.

"Oh no... I am so sorry." She said to the store owner, while picking up the bags quickly. She leaned her hand on the stand while she picked up the last bag, but in the second it took for her to pick the bag up, the stand disappeared from under her hand. She fell flat on her face, all the while mumbling, "I'm- sorry.." What the hell just happened.. I must've lost my grip. But When she looked up, the stand wasn't even there.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » August 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm

"Reginald, why haven't we moved in yet?", a sharply dressed girl murmured from the window of a cafe on the corner of the street that the drugstore was also upon. A dark glass of tea sat in front of her, still steaming slightly, quickly dissipating into the open air.

A man sat across from her, one arm nonchalantly thrown onto the booth wall behind them, facing the window, "Don't worry about that, its not a problem. Just keep focusing on suppressing her waves"

Merry sighed a girlish sigh, taking a dainty sip of her tea before setting it back down onto the plate, "Reginald, at the rate she is going, the Organization wont need a psyker to track her down. All they'll have to do is look for the two story building that disappeared out of freaking nowhere and connect the dots"

She took another sip in quiet contemplation, "I apologize for using such harsh language...", Merry said again, apparently 'freaking' being far too uncivilized a word, "But you really are dense sometimes"
"Just you wait, Merry. I always have a plan"
"Sure, sure...", she murmured under her breath, "Until Kerrin comes in like a--", Merry immediately regretted her words, "I-I'm sorry Reg, I shouldn't have--"
"Its alright", he replied quickly, breaking up her fragile words easily, "Lets just make sure that it doesn't happen again with this girl"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone