Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The World... of Warcraft!

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Has my drunken writing sbotaged this rp from the start?

Poll ended at April 25th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Yesh
No votes
Nooooooooooooooo
No votes
Where am I!? Why am I!?
75%
What is this? I don't even.
25%

Total votes : 4

Postby HowlinJimmyJefferson » July 6th, 2011, 1:57 pm

(Sorry for the delay! Let's get this started! Also, yay for this being my 100th post!!)

There was only one difference between the people of Azeroth; those who knew and feared the threat of the Lich King, and those who stood bravely willing to do something about it. Regardless, it was a day like any other in Orgrimmar. Zeppelins travelled between regions, supplies pulled by kudos came and left, and goblins set up stalls demanding ludicrous prices for their wares. As the orange sun set over the Orcish capital, many adventurers lazed about in the local taverns, discussing heroic ways to kill beasts or showing off their new armour. Some stood inside the auction house, casually being ripped off by greedy goblins with a never ending thirst for gold. However only one not so much brave more than stupid adventuerer stood impatiently in the Valley of Wisdom, awaiting the summon of Warchief Thrall. Azrakhul, unable to contain his excitement, had arrived over a day early, and stood boldly, trying to capture the gaze of anyone who looked vaguely important. Finally, his presence was addressed. One of Thrall’s messengers stepped outside the chamber.
“The Warchief will see you now. Remember to always address him as your superior and always refer to-“
“Ay, I get it, mon. Jus’ relax yaself.” Az replied soothingly.
“Just... be on your best behaviour,” the orc sighed.
Azrakhul carelessly stepped into the gloomy throne room, raising an eyebrow from both guards and advisors alike. Thrall sat on his throne, rubbing his thumb and index finger on his chin, deep in thought. His eyes and the wrinkles on his brow were heavier than usual. Garrosh Hellscream was in charge of the outpost at Warsong Hold and, although High Overlord Saurfang was also there to keep him in check, it only stressed Thrall to think about what would happen, should young Hellscream have his own way. Futhermore, what in all of Azeroth and Outland was he going to do about the careless, narcissistic undead that stood before him, idly picking away at one of his own bones? The arrival of the fashionable looking troll brought him to life, giving him an idea. He rose out of his throne.
“Lok’tar, friend,” greeted Thrall warmly. Azrakhul saluted as he did.
“Your exploits and accomplishments are many. Azeroth already stands in your debt, and yet again she is need of her heroes,” recited Thrall. If he had a gold coin for every “hero” he’d said this to...
“As you know, Orgrimmar was recently attacked by the Lich King’s army of Scourge. It is time we take the fight to him in Northrend.” Thrall’s grip on his weapon, Doomhammer, tightened. “While I would prefer to oversee such an operation myself, I cannot abandon my duties as Warchief of the Horde. I have tasked Garrosh Hellscream and Varok Saurfang with securing the Horde’s troops in Northrend. It is almost will cause trouble with the Alliance, and I fear the Lich King would take advantage of such a feud.” Thrall paused. Each and every member in the room awaited his next words. “I need soldiers who can take on demands that go beyond simple battles for resources. I need negotiators, diplomats...” his tone darkened, “assassins. I need the best of the Horde on the inside, ready to defuse a situation with any means necessary. You,” he said, staring at Azrakhul with unreadable intensity, “are one of the best of my Horde.” This turned many heads. Thrall tried his utmost to look convincing, but quite frankly, couldn’t keep a straight face. He swiftly moved on. “While I would still like you to report to Hellscream once you arrive in Northrend, there is much for you to do. I would like you to meet with a human named Leryssa, north of the Alliance stronghold Valiance Keep. She may have vital information for you regarding relations between the Alliance and the Horde. Still... this is a dangerous mission. One which you must not attempt alone.” He turned towards his fellow orcs and met eyes with the only brown skinned orc in the room, further characterised by rather impressive armour. “Ulma of the Mag’har has bested the horrors of Outland,” he exaggerated, saluting her as she stepped forward. “She will join you on your mission. I also send with you...Damien.” Thrall turned to the undead, who didn’t even appear to be paying attention anymore. He had lost his temper with him earlier, something which had become quite out of character since becoming leader of the Horde. This was probably the next best thing after sending him back to Sylvanas, who would not be pleased. “Go forth now, champions. The zeppelin for Borean Tundra leaves at nightfall. Dismissed!”
The adventurers departed. Thrall took his seat, knowing full well he’d just made another bad decision. If he was lucky enough, he wouldn’t be hearing from them again. Ever.

(@Grimtotem: The T5 set you linked was for shamans. This was T5 for warriors. Glorious, isn't it? :))Image
Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
HowlinJimmyJefferson
Forums Enthusiast

Postby HowlinJimmyJefferson » July 6th, 2011, 2:19 pm

Name: Lormath
Sex: Male
Race: Blood elf
Class: Paladin - retribution
Bio/personality: Lormath was raised in the beautiful wealth of Silvermoon City, where he was pampered and treated like a king. Once he was old enough to know that it wasn't enough (and to know that he was better than his parents and everyone else around him), Lormath followed the path of the light, seeking wisdom from the Blood Knight Paladins. Then he decided he was better than them, too. Though Lormath's deeds are heroic in nature, his extreme superiority complex often comes across as hatred for all other races...and anyone who isn't him. Lormath doesn't hate you. He's just better than you. At everything.

Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
HowlinJimmyJefferson
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Grimtotem » July 6th, 2011, 2:33 pm

((Whoops! xD My bad >.> Why did I not notice that....? I like the shaman set better. I WANT THE SHAMAN SET ON MY WARRIOR DAMNIT!))

Ulma's jaw dropped as she heard what Thrall had to say. "You have -got- to be joking." She said, taking a step forward and crossing her arms over her chest. "You're sending me into dangerous territory with an undead I would be more likely to see turning on me and this scrap of a troll? On top of everything, you're sending us straight to the Alliance, without so much as a 'Good evening Garrosh, please don't think we're traitors and chop our heads off'. Did you not just listen to what happened when you sent this -undead- on his last diplomatic mission?! If I didn't know you Warchief, I would think you just wanted this undead out of your hair and be damned who else got killed in the process!"

Oh yeah, Ulma was pissed and her purple eyes were flashing dangerously. "If that is the case, I hope you reconsider this. Before I leave, I will be sending a letter to the Mag'har, telling them what I was sent to do. I assure you they will not be too thrilled about my death." She said coldly and stormed out, probably shoving her way past the guards and to her own tent to fume and pack her meager belongings. After that she would be seen at the market purchasing supplies for the mission and writing her letter."
Grimtotem
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Coeur » July 6th, 2011, 2:43 pm

"Ahhh women." Damien spoke as he nodded his head sagely. "We should set fire to her. Actually, let's set fire to all women!..... Wait.. why stop at just women!?" He wandered out of the room as Thrall bid them leave, heading towards the market area.

"Selling Gold! Get it now! Get it cheap! Fast delivery! Give code: SCAM, for 10% discount!" A voice cried out, as a pathetically weak Orc dressed in a tuxedo ran by.

A bright flare of light later and the Orc perished as his skin clung to bones, and bones turned to dust. And dust turned to something Damien wasn't interested in anymore.

The two of them found the female orc furiously stabbing away at a piece of paper. Feeling he had perhaps gotten off on the wrong foot, Damien decided to prove just how much of a diplomat he really was.

"Ignore Thrall, I'm sure he is a bit of a bitch sometimes. If it makes you feel better I'd be thrilled to see you die. And I'll even help you write that letter... since you're an orc woman, and probably can't read or write."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Northrend! Northrend! Gold and jewels in northrend!" Cara sang to herself as she skipped up the ramp towards the zepplin, idly wishing for stairs, and wondering how many disabled Horde actually wanted to go hunt the Lich King. Her brightly glowing warglaives strapped to her back. Sunlight streamed across her vision as she threw herself through the opening towards the main waiting deck.

"Norrrttttthhhhhh-OOF!" And hit something needlessly solid. "Oi, why? When? How? Whyyyy!?" She screamed at the clearly-in-the-wrong individual. Before she truly saw what stood before her, her eyes widening in awe, and her lips parting in impressed shock.
But of all Pain, the greatest Pain.
It is to love, but love in vain.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby HowlinJimmyJefferson » July 6th, 2011, 3:05 pm

“Hey, I know of da Mag’har. Y’know, Thrall’s grandmodda be da leader of spirits there. We can speak to her, an’ see if what Thrall be doin’ is right.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lormath stood at the top of the Zeppelin tower, the wind blowing through his long, blonde locks. The sun had completely set by now and darkness had begun to envelop Durotar. Lormath muttered to himself until his gauntlet began to shine brightly, illuminating the tower. There! Now all can bathe in my heroic presence! A mere day from now and he’d be slaying the monsters of Northrend, bringing peace and justice to all of Azeorth. But most importantly, the people of Azeroth would recognise him for the god-like blood elf he was. Oh yes, there’d be statues, songs and even figurines for children so that they could witness the man their figurine could be like. Truly glorious days were to come-
THUNK!
Lormath was knocked out of his daydream as something that had collided with him subsequently fell in front of him. “What is this?!” His voice boomed. “Reveal yourself, servant filth—oh my, a little lady, are you okay? Has my magnanimous, magnificent figure injured your unfortunate, fragile body?” He held out his gauntlet to the little lady, extinguishing the light.
Last edited by HowlinJimmyJefferson on July 6th, 2011, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HowlinJimmyJefferson
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Coeur » July 6th, 2011, 3:14 pm

Cara let her eyes rove up and down the figure before her, thoroughly enjoying what she saw. A beautiful colour tone, gorgeous style, elegant curves and lines. Shiny green gems staring back at her.

She supposed the person who was wering such ornate armour wasn't bad either... but the gold, the gems! The Shiney-ness!!! Take me it said to her take me, covet me, hold me...

"Yes... yess I will... my precious...." She whispered as she waved back and forth on her knees, still a little out of it from the collision. "Umm, I mean yes, or no." She said as she took his hand and let him pull her to her feet. Her eyes wandered to his giant glowing warhammer. It looked to be gold as well.

It was decided. She would have to stick by this man.... it was a man, right? Whatever, it didn't matter, the gold did! She'd look at his face later, when her own expression wasn't being reflected back at her in delicious yellow.

"Er..." She muttered distractedly, grasping for conversation. "So... you going to northrend too?"

As though there was any other zepplin visiting this tower...
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Grimtotem » July 6th, 2011, 7:52 pm

~~~

My second character!

Name: Jupiter Deadshot
Sex: Female
Race: Forsaken
Class: Sylvanas's Dark Ranger (Hunter - Marksman)

Bio/Personality
Jupiter was once a high elf, much like Sylvanas. She excelled in her abilities with her bow, was one of the best trackers and came from a very wealthy household. She indeed, served under the woman for ages when they were alive. She admired, respected, and loved Sylvanas like a hero. Unfortunantly, she was also there ay Sylvanas's downfall and was made a banshee along with several other of her conrads. Such torment made her hateful, and bitter, but also very mournful. It was such a relief when Sylvanas led them to freedom, reclaiming their bodies once more. Now Jupiter has sworn her unlife to the Banshee Queen and the glory of the Forsaken! Jupiter is cold, merciless, and will kill you with her Black Bow of the Betrayer.

Appearence:

Animal Companion: Avice (Undead wolf)
~~~

And my last character! Yes I know, there were no druids in Wrath but it fit so dang well! But if you want I will change her.

Name: Jazzul
Sex: Female
Race: Troll
Class: Restoration Druid
Bio/Personality:
Jazzul grew up at the beginning of her life as most troll women, property. Before the trolls joined the horde and thrall outlawed such, troll women were nothing but property, barely holding the status of troll even. They were there to breed and sell off for Alliances between clans. Jazzul grew up with this knowledge, trying to hide from her violent father and uncaring mother.

Jazzul knew that there had to be something more! She dreamed often of something more, running through the wilds and earning the respect of her tribe, the Winterfang. They were ice trolls, subserviant to the Drakkari. When she could stand it no longer, she took herself away from the tribe, to a hill she always felt the more at peace. She took her knife and began to cut tattoos, screaming to the Loa for help. Her blood stained the ground below her and when her body was covered in scars, she fell into a deep sleep.

It was there, the Loa answered her call. While her body froze, preserved for several years (five), Har'koa answered her prayers. In her dreams, the great Snow Leopard Loa worshipped by the Drakkari taught her the secrets of druidism, mostly in arctic regions. She was granted knowledge of healing, and several animal forms to assist her in her path.

1. Cat form = Spirit Beast
2. Bear form = Arctic Bear
3. Travel form = Arctic fox
4. Aquatic form = Seal
5. Flight form = A white raven
No moonkin form

When she awoke she found her tribe burned to the ground, no survivors. With her family dead and the invasion of this new Lich King, Jazzul has sworn to see him banished from her home by any means. She was recruited to the horde in the Borean Tundra (Although not by Garrosh or Saurfang).

She is an excellent guide through the frozen wastelands, knowing every inch of it by heart. Personality wise, very quiet and subdued in the presence of men.

Appearence:
I'm sure we know what most of those animals look like but here is her and below that her Cat form.

Spirit Cat

~~~
Ulma tried to control her patience, she really did. But she ended up whipping around and attempting to punch the undead in the face. "How about I just kill you right now and save myself some trouble? And for the record, I -can- read and write." She snapped and sealed her letter, tossing it in one of the magical mailboxes around the city. "There, now go F&^# yourself!" She shifted her fairly large bag further up on her shoulder, heading for the zepplins. Once there, she would just stand and try not to look too intimidating in all her armor/bag/height.

~~~

Jupiter was already waiting by the Zepplins, cloaked in Shadow so far that she was nearly invisible in the fading light. She was quietly waiting, bow strung across her lap. It was nearly larger then she was with blades coming out of it! Avice was curled up, watching the commotion and licking his lips.

Elves were good lunchmeat...

~~~

Jazzul was tossing restlessly in her sleep. Something was whispering to her that she was not meant to stay here very long. Unable to get to sleep, she packed her things and waited by the Zepplin Arrival Area, although for what she wasn't sure of.
Grimtotem
Forums Enthusiast

Postby KeKe » July 6th, 2011, 9:15 pm

(My goodness! My Guinness! I have a lot of catching up to do.)
KeKe

Postby Coeur » July 7th, 2011, 1:04 am

(we were going to have your character meet us in Northrend, so that you wouldnt lose out, or fall behind. Bif if you are here, you can introduce her wherever, perhaps have her meet us on the zepplin, and decide to join us.)
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby KeKe » July 7th, 2011, 8:20 am

(100 posts.... I had 100 posts like... the day I began posting =P)

There was a little pop noise from somewhere above the group. following this a short high pitched scream and then a heap of cloth and one small blood elf came crashing down on top of everyone. There was enough cloth to knock people over and the blood elf fell directly on top of Cara.

"*sigh* Not again. I'll have to work on that..." she said to herself before climbing up off of the small troll and straightening her hair and clothing. Finally she looked around at the group she had just clobbered with cloth and without hesitation spoke again after acquiring the most commanding stance she could, given that she was shorter than most everyone there.

"You there, Orc," she pointed, "Troll," she pointed again at the male troll, "Gather my cloth and give it to him," she pointed this time at the blood elf paladin not taking much notice of him, "And be quick about it, I'm late for a meeting with the War Chief."

Anyone who actually does go about picking up her cloth will notice that among them, there are a number of cloaks. All of different size and the same embroidery on the back, the same... yes that is to say that not a single embroidery looks exactly like another, an extra stitch here, a slightly larger section there. Anyone akin to noticing magic can tell that they all have slightly different magical properties. In fact, a more thorough examination would reveal that somehow there is a cloak that would fit everyone in the group.... not that the magical properties will really be useful to anyone wearing one that fits them.
KeKe

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone