Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Assassin RP: The Purge

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby HowlinJimmyJefferson » June 30th, 2011, 9:32 am

Though night had already started to settle on Lysander, Juaze had already packed away his cello and begun his journey home. He tried to let his mind wonder as he usually did on calm walks back, but simply couldn't shake the feeling of unease. Something in Lysander wasn't right, and hadn't been for a while. Never had there been so much fear among the general public. Not even music lightened the mood anymore. An unnatural chill inhabited the air, which oddly, seemed to be more prominent the closer he got to home. Juaze repressed the other uncomfortable thought of the attacks that had been happening. Ellayne and Juaze had a strict stay-out-of-each-other's-business policy, which suited them both fine, but it was getting harder and harder to ignore the amount of body bags that seemed to surround Ellayne every morning. She wasn't the type to ask for help, though, so if something was truly wrong, he would most likely know. Heh, probably just gang wars. Crazy bas- Juaze's usual reaction would have been to stop walking, but the sound of movement had given away his attacker. Instead, Juaze swung his cello case round to his left shoulder and ducked as a dagger on a chain tore through the air ripping though his case. He had misjudged his attackers weapon, however. The chain, covered in spikes, had neatly torn into his forearm. Juaze repressed the pain he felt searing into his mind, and, noticing the dagger had hooked into his cello case, wrenched his case sideways with almighty strength. The attacker, who most likely had not expected this, was pulled out the shadow and dragged into the dim light of the street lamp.
"Who are you?!" shouted Juaze seeing the figure jump to it's feet. It was hooded and wore long dark blue robes. Juaze looked up and down, but the robes made its gender completely indistinguishable. Worse, it didn't make a sound. It quickly dropped the chained dagger and leapt away in an almost feral like manner. Juaze tried to wedge the dagger free from his case, but it wouldn't budge. Then, remembering the pain his arm was causing him, decided to hurry home as fast as possible. As he approached the door, the unmistakable sound of people rushing frantically, followed by shouting was heard. Had there not been the sound of glass breaking followed by a scream, Juaze would have simply assumed Ellayne was saving a patient on death's door. He speedily unlocked the back door and rushed in. "Christ, what the hell is going on in here?!"
Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
User avatar
HowlinJimmyJefferson
Forums Enthusiast
 
Points: 102.00
Posts: 102
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Postby Inuyashagogirl » June 30th, 2011, 3:15 pm

The man looked up, still very shaken. He had to act fast. He grabbed Lain and threw her over his shoulder, no time to think- or check if she was unconscious. He pulled up his hood and dashed from the room at top speed. He was out of the building in just a few seconds, and abruptly turned to dash down the alleyway that separated Ellayne's clinic from the building next to it.
He wove through the complex network of backstreets and alleys without looking back or slowing down, just hoping the intruder wouldn't give chase, and trouble.
User avatar
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master
 
Points: 4205.00
Posts: 4203
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Postby DanteSilver » July 1st, 2011, 7:34 am

(Has anybody heard from Javd recently by the way, or MissMitsuki even?)

Inuyashagogirl wrote:
Ecco looked at Neve. "You look like a leader of the Hand." Of course. The only response to be expected from someone like him.


It was not a rhetorical question, Neve had asked Ecco.. but his answer, told her that was really no point in asking him. She laughed in response to his response. "Okay Ecco, let's do something useful rather than talk about my sartorial dilemma. Take me to where you found the body or bodies..."
User avatar
DanteSilver
White Knight
 
Points: 1488.00
Posts: 1482
Joined: May 8th, 2008, 1:59 am

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 1st, 2011, 8:29 am

( I sent Mitsuki a PM last night, but I haven't gotten a response yet.)

Echo nodded slowly and led the way, down the hall and a few flights of stairs, to the sidewalk not far from the left end of the church's great yard. "There." Police were already taking care of the scene, roping off the bloody section of the walk and packaging up the mutilated carcass of some unfortunate soul.

This seemed to be all the police were good for these days, cleaning up crime scenes. They hardly even tried to find the culprit anymore, with the number of dead bodies found each day.
User avatar
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master
 
Points: 4205.00
Posts: 4203
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Postby HowlinJimmyJefferson » July 1st, 2011, 9:31 am

Juaze had to think extremely fast. The man who just rushed passed him, unidentifiable by his hood, looked to be holding a woman - Lain or Ellayne perhaps? He wasn't sure. Another second or so passed before he decided that the situation was too desperate to ignore. First I get jumped, now some hijo de puta steals my landlady! He dropped his cello case and took after the hooded figure. Juaze was confident the man wouldn't escape, even if he wasn't outrunning an ex assassin. He was clearly also injured and holding a woman on his back. Whether the man was armed or not was another matter.
Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
User avatar
HowlinJimmyJefferson
Forums Enthusiast
 
Points: 102.00
Posts: 102
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 1st, 2011, 11:19 am

The young man looked behind him upon hearing footsteps. The person who had stepped into the situation seconds ago was following him. He cursed under his breath and picked up his pace as much as he could. His face and arm where the acid and glass had hit him ached as he slid around a corner and kept going straight until the next turn and the next, practically running circles to get rid of the other man.

Lain was heavy. Was taking her really such a good idea? Yes. She knew something about Ecco. But had he grabbed the right one? He had lost track of one of them during the fight, but if one knew where he was, then shouldn't the other? He shrugged it off and turned another corner.
User avatar
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master
 
Points: 4205.00
Posts: 4203
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Postby HowlinJimmyJefferson » July 1st, 2011, 2:56 pm

Though the man was clearly trying to keep himself lightfooted, Juaze could hear his panting growing heavier, revealing the corners he'd taken. Heh, I've got this guy now. He pushed himself harder, his body fully releasing all adrenaline. The cold air rushed through his mind, cooling him down. Preparing him. Eventually, the man was back in his sights. Just one more corner, and he'd have him. Juaze readied himself for a tackle. Sorry, Ellayne, but this is gonna hurt a little... Juaze turned the corner and leapt, like a lion prancing towards a helpless deer. He was right next to the young man, when- "FUU-"
SMACK!
Juaze hit the wall with a dull thud. A clang was heard a bit further to the left. Juaze wiped the dust from his eyes quick enough to see the young man turn another corner, completely out of sight. Juaze heard the last of his footsteps fade into the night while he caught his breath. He stood up, grazed and bruised, wondering what on earth had knocked him to his feet. He listened... Silence, apart from the barks of dogs in the distance. He began to brush himself down, and to his surprise, he heard the unmistakable noise of someone else getting to their feat.
"Hey!" he shouted, "show yourself!"
The rustling stopped. He heard a light metal sound. It was almost pitch black but he could make out a slender figure. It must have been female. The dull outline of her shape also told him she wasn't wearing much, but the noises he had heard indicated she was wearing metal armour.
"F**king puta! You lost me my target!"
"You're very perceptive," the voice spoke back, ignoring his insult. It was cold and had a very faint mystic echo to it.
Juaze wiped his eyes again, "am I talking to a ghost?"
"Sort of..."
"Oh for the love of... why do I always get the crazy ones?"
"Ha!" the voice replied, clearly unamused. "What's your name?"
"Juaze. Juaze Santiago. And yours, miss?"
"I'm...not sure, really. I'll get back to you on that one." She leapt from wall to wall until she was on the rooftops. Her figure silhouetted against the dreary light of the moon.
"Well," said Juaze, rubbing his head, "Seeya around, I guess...or not."
"Hey..."
Juaze acknowledged her with a simple look.
"Call me Cynthia."
With that, she departed.
Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
User avatar
HowlinJimmyJefferson
Forums Enthusiast
 
Points: 102.00
Posts: 102
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 12:37 pm

Postby DanteSilver » July 5th, 2011, 3:52 am

(Hey everyone, just gotta let you know that I've moved house and the internet here isn't set up.. so when I can post, it'll be off my phone, but that might not be too often..)
User avatar
DanteSilver
White Knight
 
Points: 1488.00
Posts: 1482
Joined: May 8th, 2008, 1:59 am

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 5th, 2011, 8:42 am

The young man continued running until he was sure he couldn't hear footsteps for several minuets. He leaned Lain up against the wall of the ally he was passing though, and bent with his hands on his knees to catch his breath. She was a lot heavier than he had expected. He slid down the wall next to her as the last of his breath returned to him. He groaned and rubbed at his acid- stained cheek. It would certainly leave a nasty scar if it wasn't taken care of soon. After a minuet more of resting he picked Lain up again and continued through the maze of back streets, at a much slower pace.
User avatar
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master
 
Points: 4205.00
Posts: 4203
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Postby DanteSilver » July 7th, 2011, 7:53 am

Neve walked towards the police line cordoned off section with Ecco in tow. She had to grow into her new role and here would present her inaugural moment. She steeled herself, forbade any kind of simpering and strode forward with purpose.

"Excuse me ma'am, but you are not allowed to go any further," an officer said as he stepped into Neve's path.

She shot him one of her best glares. He shuffled slightly, "I think you'll find I'm very allowed to go further..." she said not slowing her pace or changing her direction. Once the officer caught sight of her uniform and the position it represented, he offered the quickest and sincerest of mumbled apologies and lifted the line for Neve and Ecco to walk through. She did not thank him, instead leaving him with his contrition would be the kind of lesson Rosaline or Ann would do.

Neve's presence was enough for the working forensic teams to stop and give her some privacy. They knew that the Divine Hand were not to be disturbed or bothered by the red tape of bureaucracy or protocol.. the Church declared as much, and their methods - although uncanny and certainly suspect - still provided answers to the questions that the in-the-box thinkers of the police did not recall asking.. "Okay Ecco, what do you think about these bodies and how they died?"
User avatar
DanteSilver
White Knight
 
Points: 1488.00
Posts: 1482
Joined: May 8th, 2008, 1:59 am

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 7th, 2011, 9:42 am

Ecco knelt beside the two corpses, taking note of every mark and bend in the position of the bodies. His eyes searched over each incision and the amount of blood that stained the cement of the sidewalk, as well as the asphalt of the street.
"This one..."
He motioned to the man, who's body lay spread over the street, stomach down, though his head was turned on it's side on the walk.

"Probably died instantly and bled out afterward. It appears that he was shoved to the ground and his neck snapped when his chin hit the curb. His wounds aren't as bad, so the attacker lost interest in mutilation after he stopped moving- meaning whoever it is is probably treating this whole business like sport.The other,"
He moved his attention to the woman on the sidewalk, very close to the man's head and also on her stomach, her mouth open wide in a final scream and her back ripped open.

"Bled out, quickly. Before that however, she dragged herself here," He pointed to the streaked blood at least a yard long behind the pool that had collected after her death. "And... moved the first victim's head...?" He pointed to the traces of blood on the man's cheek and temple, that should not have been there unless it had been touched by a bloody hand.
"Probably an attempt by the second victim to see if the first victim was still alive." He moved from the almost sentimental subject quickly.

"The weapon used...." He peered into the gruesome wound on the woman's back. "Some kind of knife, with a serrated edge.... but... then why would these ones..?" He got very close to the open wound, inspecting the severed ribs closely, brows furrowed in concentration. "Perhaps two weapons were used, or.... a weapon with part of the blade serrated, part of it... curved, perhaps? Like... A scythe?" For the first time in Ecco's time with Neve, he was actually confused.
User avatar
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master
 
Points: 4205.00
Posts: 4203
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 10th, 2011, 7:00 am

(I'm sorry for the double post, but this isn't getting ANYWHERE. Oh, and I'm not going to be on much for the next three weeks. Good timing, huh? BT)

At a clock tower just a few miles from Ellayne's clinic, Ellayne's sister was being pulled inside by the now somewhat weary man with the red eyes. He pulled a keycard out of his pocket, and swiped it in a grove along the stairs that spiraled up through the large tower. A door opened up on the underside of those stairs, to a set that led downward instead of upward. With a sigh he replaced the card in his pocket, picked Lain up once more, and carried her down into the building that lay beneath the city.

It was a disturbingly pristine and white place, contrary to what it was actually for. It was the main base of the Eradication. The young man glanced back up the stairs as the trap door slid shut. That still startled him.
After discussing his reason for kidnap with a director of the facility, Lain was searched thoroughly, and placed in a cell with only a prison-like bed and a toilet, and left there to wake up on her own.

"Why did you bring her here again?"
"She knows something about Echo. Or... her sister does... or they both do. I don't remember..."
"She looks familiar..."
"She has a twin,"
"Hei, don't be stupid. That isn't what I meant." Aiden scratched his head, staring at the monitor that kept Lain under close surveillance from another room in the extensive building.
"I've met her before... what was her name, Laura... Victoria.... something like that. Giovanni's girl."
"She know that he's dead, right?"
"Who knows, but that isn't really important. If she knows about our little Echo, she may be more useful than I originally thought...."
User avatar
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master
 
Points: 4205.00
Posts: 4203
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Postby javd26 » July 10th, 2011, 8:11 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted yet I have had a very busy week since I got back from vacation.)

Ophelia was able to get the information she wanted but just like every other time it was old news, it turned out that he had temporarily parted ways with the people he had been traveling with. Unfortunately the one she manipulated had absolutely no idea as to why but at least she knew which direction he was headed.
User avatar
javd26
 
Points: 2403.00
Posts: 2394
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 7:29 pm

Postby DanteSilver » July 11th, 2011, 3:45 am

(Who are you manipulating? Howlin's character?)
User avatar
DanteSilver
White Knight
 
Points: 1488.00
Posts: 1482
Joined: May 8th, 2008, 1:59 am

Postby javd26 » July 11th, 2011, 1:38 pm

(No I was thinking about someone who actually saw Odin leave like a random person that lives near where he was last seen. If you want I can change my post a little bit but I figured it would help me get my character back into the story.)
User avatar
javd26
 
Points: 2403.00
Posts: 2394
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 7:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron

 
#bnccd01 #bnccd02 #bnccd04 #bnccd05 #bnccd03


SPONSORS

AC Shout Box - AC CHAT