Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Assassin RP: Part III

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Should be the final part?

Poll ended at November 20th, 2010, 7:19 am

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby DanteSilver » December 5th, 2010, 1:07 pm

"I'm so tired Ecco. I never wanted to lead, I was chosen to be God's Divine Punisher, nothing more. Now, I must take care of the Lysander flock because Rosaline is not here and the Paladin has brought no instructions of how to broach the topic of leadership. So it has fallen to me..." Neve said with a sincerity that stung when the words left her mouth. Although Ecco was going to be with her from now on - perhaps his loyalty was not assured, but his presence was - and it was unprofessional to divulge such emotions to a subordinate. She could hear Ann and Rosaline in her head now, scolding her for such a demoralising speech.

She admonished herself silently, rubbed her eyes and moved to sit on the chaise longue. She sat, comforted by the luxury of the furniture and begged for sleep to take her from the world for tonight, just so she could rest and be ready to face the darkness once again. She needed God's guidance now more than she had since she first felt her powers grow all those years ago.
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby DanteSilver » December 5th, 2010, 1:37 pm

javd26 wrote:flashback a few months ago...

Odin: "Thanks for your help Maria as much as I'd like to stay and talk some more I think it would be best if we leave now." Odin then bowed to Maria and left the room with Lyle and continued walking until they left the cathedral. as soon as they were far enough away he spoke to Lyle, Odin: "I think it would be a good idea to find the others and leave as soon as possible, even though Maria gave us something that will help us find her sister I can't trust her. She knew alot more than she was letting on and that worries me, the situation with the Hand has me even more concern because if it's true then eventually we will have to choose a side..."

Maria, the spiritual leader of the Formade City flock of the Divine Hand, had watched on in horror as her sister's city began its downward spiral. Coinciding with her disappearance - another disappearance - and the existence of the Papal Edict prophesying the coming of the Ark, the world had just become a dangerous place. Sides needed to be chosen, one that would perish, the other would ultimately gain the world; cleansed, reshaped and reordered.

Maria wanted Lysander City for herself. Maria wanted the whole world for herself.
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » December 5th, 2010, 1:59 pm

"You should not do it alone then." He replied quietly, sitting back down in the chair as she reclined across the room. "The job you have taken on is not something meant to be handled by a single person." He may not have had a choice in the fact that he was her servant, yet now, seeing her so weak, tired, so human, he wanted to help her and see her become strong again so that he could have a reason to be against her.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby javd26 » December 6th, 2010, 1:02 am

(I'll just post a little later since it is going to take me awhile to decide what I want my character to do.)
Last edited by javd26 on December 6th, 2010, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
javd26

Postby DanteSilver » December 6th, 2010, 12:18 pm

(Dude, I wanted to do something else with Lyle, not have him still with Odin... so you can have him look for them by himself, please?)

Inuyashagogirl wrote:"You should not do it alone then." He replied quietly, sitting back down in the chair as she reclined across the room. "The job you have taken on is not something meant to be handled by a single person." He may not have had a choice in the fact that he was her servant, yet now, seeing her so weak, tired, so human, he wanted to help her and see her become strong again so that he could have a reason to be against her.

"Rosaline handled it on her own Ecco... and I know I am not as strong as her, but she taught me for many years, I was with her for more than a decade. I should have learnt so much more than I seem to have..." it really was not like Neve to be so self-deprecating but these times had thrown many things out of kilter. The atmosphere within the Cathedral was frayed at best, and the City itself was tense almost certainly, and Neve had taken it upon herself to bear the whole weight.

She drew breaths to calm herself down, and to stop her from saying anything else that did not help at all. "Okay," she began feeling better after taking those moments, "I need to hold us all together for when Rosaline returns. I need Lysander City to still see us as a bastion of strength and as their guardians through these dark times. Yes, this is what I need to do," she grew animated and felt energy wash over her that had been so absent these past few weeks. She came back from her self-absorbed energising and realised that Ecco was right, his arm - that she had severed so completely in their meeting - was there and seemingly fully functional; " How did you get your arm reattached, Ecco?"
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » December 6th, 2010, 1:39 pm

The boy was surprised by the sudden change of subject. He looked down at the arm, then back at Neve. "Well... a man- the friend of the clinic owner- took me to see another man who constructed a device to imitate the muscle that had been damaged, then I took that back to the clinic, and the owner reattached it for me..." He reiterated the tale, trying not to confuse Neve, let alone himself in the halting story. "I was unconscious during the surgery however, so I don't know the exact details..."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby javd26 » December 6th, 2010, 4:03 pm

the present...

Odin had talk with Lyle and they had decided to part ways for awhile, while Lyle went to go find Ecco and Neve to look for Roseline he would start gathering the allies they would need to fight those that had escaped into their dimension. He had been traveling for awhile and been forced to fight alot of demons and Arch-types along the way but so far had been unable to find anyone who was willing to help him.
javd26

Postby HackNaruto » December 31st, 2010, 12:44 am

(hey hey can some1 post something plz =(... the rp is getting silent already.... )
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » December 31st, 2010, 9:53 am

"...But that is not important." Echo continued after a short silence. "You look tired. You should sleep so that you can explain to me my duties in the morning." he leaned back in his chair himself, hoping to get some rest after his long journey back to the cathedral.

(And that's pretty much all I can do until Dante gets back...)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby javd26 » January 3rd, 2011, 11:25 pm

Ophelia makes it to Formade City to find that yet again Odin was no longer here, this was beginning to become a bigger problem than she originally thought. Ophelia decided to see if she could find someone who had seen Odin and persuade them into telling her where he went." (I figured that it was time for her to used her ability of manipulation which she rarely uses I'll explain why later.)
javd26

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » January 9th, 2011, 3:02 pm

*cough cough ahem*

I have risen... Sorry to interrupt >_< but I was wondering if I'm allowed to come back?
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby javd26 » January 9th, 2011, 4:16 pm

(of course mitsuki, we couldn't finish this RP without you welcome back. :D )
javd26

Postby HackNaruto » February 3rd, 2011, 9:13 am

(we cnt finish this rp if no 1 post T_T. some1 save the RP plz..)
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » February 3rd, 2011, 1:19 pm

(How can we continue if half the players aren't even active? Dante's the ringmaster here, I think it's gonna be hard to continue until he returns.)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby HackNaruto » February 3rd, 2011, 11:27 pm

(mmmmm right :( )
HackNaruto
White Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone