Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Assassin RP: Part III

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Should be the final part?

Poll ended at November 20th, 2010, 7:19 am

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes

Total votes : 6

Assassin RP: Part III

Postby DanteSilver » October 21st, 2010, 7:19 am

Third and perhaps final part of this thread. People are always welcome.

After the frenzied ending of part one of the assassin trilogy, Variena, the world of the assassins, has been thrown into the shadowy depths of all kinds of new trouble.
After many years of absence, the new number three of the Assassin’s Syndicate, Ian Sasegawa, has come back to base just in time to run into serious trouble. The Eradication, an opposition group with the aim of destroying all Assassin networks is at its strongest, and acting quite confident for the vermin that they are. Ecco, who was a double agent under the Eradication has come clean to the Assassin’s Syndicate leader, Ann Lancaster, just before being recaptured by the Eradication and… “modified” into their human weapon.

Shortly after leading assassin Dante Silver heads out with Ian to gain intel from possibly the last Death Dealer, Rahzel. The Ann we have grown to know and respect tragically has her life ripped violently from her body in the presence of some ethereal and unidentifiable person, only to be seamlessly replaced by that same mysterious killer seconds later.

As all of this plays out in the Syndicate, the Divine Hand is facing problems of its own. The Archetypes' rallying is beginning to become dangerous, as some of the anti-humans have started to cross over into our world, wrecking havoc on all sanity and order. Odin, the legendary Diviner, has started work on a plan to stop these ungodly reflections of human kind from doing any more damage. The esteemed Diviner Rosaline had continued to sleep until this point, but disappeared abruptly after an onslaught of Archetypes and Lenn.

On that note, the little Lenn we grew to know and love (but sometimes fear) has been reborn into the body she would rightfully have as her formerly human self. The only problem is that the Lenn walking around the human world is actually Nel- Len’s bloodthirsty Archetype. The real lenn is being held in a death like sleep at her creator, Janene’s laboratory.

Two other members of the Syndicate have returned by this time too. Lain and Ellayne Vandyn, twins of high caliber and extreme originality. Lain has returned to they Syndicate to infiltrate the Eradication directly with Ian’s help, while Ellayne returns to her clinic to do what she does best - or kill her patients if they are bounty in the Syndicate.

After an uncontrollable turn of events, the Eradication’s new weapon, Ecco, has fallen into the hands of Neve, who held the Hand together during the absence of their leader Rosaline, a crippling act that forces the Eradication into a temporary hibernation until they can form a new plan. At this time, Odin and Lyle Varyn head out to Formade City to locate Rosaline’s sister Maria, who could hold information that is key not only to finding Rosaline, but defeating the Archetypes as well. When they finally speak with her however, it seems that she may just know more than they thought; perhaps in a bad way.

Not long later, a new figure in the Divine Hand surfaces, an agent sent by the Pope in Rosaline’s absence. Paladin. But this man is not just any religious leader - he has a plan to rid the city of Lysander of all the sinners bothering his faithful flock. He’s not alone in his plan however, as he has the backing of many dedicated and skilled fighters, including the beautiful Sister Veronica, who is dedicated mind body and soul to Paladin’s orders.

While all of this has been playing out, that something sinister just beginning to boil at the end of our first instalment has ripped a hole into reality. A league of shadowy figures is battling in some unseen world, all under the watchful eye of the proclaimed Lord of Darkness, Cervantes. As of yet this battle hasn’t spilled over into our plane yet, but it seems its threat is imminent.

At this time, Ann has not been seen physically for quite some time- is she even on our physical plane? Paladin is quickly pushing his goal of righteous murder forward while the other Diviners are busy with their own crisis. Dante Silver has also yet to return to the spotlight, while Lain and Ian continue their mission against the Eradication. Ellayne continues to aid two very dangerous enemies of the Syndicate (unbeknownst to her, of course,) with the help of her friend Juaze, and the double threat of the Archetypes and the Dark Lord Cervantes looms over our heroes, ready to shower them with bloody chaos at any moment.
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Coeur » October 21st, 2010, 8:12 am

Sounds good. I am still here, if a little busy out of my mind, ha ha. I hope MM is still around, but if she has decided she can no longer do this, i dont mind writing for Rosaline... I dont know much about Magdeline though...
But of all Pain, the greatest Pain.
It is to love, but love in vain.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby javd26 » October 21st, 2010, 4:43 pm

I'm here as well and am excited to see how this rp will come to an end.
Last edited by javd26 on October 21st, 2010, 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
javd26

Postby Inuyashagogirl » October 21st, 2010, 5:56 pm

Eeheeheehee! So excited!!

Name: Ecco Sylent
Biography: Ecco was born with a genetic defect that denies him the ability to feel anything physically. When he was very young, his parents abandoned him, for reasons unknown to him until very recently. For over ten years, he was trained only for the purpose of becoming an assassin. A few years ago, he was recruted into the rebel group, the Eradication, and was a favorite of one of the leading commanders, Aiden. He was then sent as a spy into the Syndicate, but has just recently become a fugitive on both sides.
Personality: Generally cold and indifferent in most situations, but underneith his mask of uncaringness, he can actually be like most human beings.
Weaponry (if applicable): Longsword and a conceiled hand gun.
Abilities (if applicable): Strong and agile, moves quickly and thinks fast, although he doesnt come off as very bright outside of battle.
Alignment (if you want): Eradication/ Syndicate
Apearance: (to come soon)

Name: Aiden
Biography: Not much is known about his past, and he prefers to keep it that way. He has helped create the Eradication since the very begining, and now governs one of the networks within the company.
Biography part II: After his unit's base was destroyed by Janene, his temper and patience has shortened considerably. Now he aims only to regain his two "weapons," Lenn and Ecco, so he can destroy the Assassin orginizations. He seems to have mostly lost sight of that goal though, as he spends most of his time trying to destroy Janene and commit random acts of terrorism against the Syndicate, Death dealers, Shinigami and Divine hand.
Personality: Generally a likable person, usually appears very cheerful, but his sadistic side can easily come out.
Weaponry: A wide aray of guns and knives, only a small selection of with he carries on him at any given time.
Abilities: He's not especially strong physically, but he has killer aim and good planning. When his sadistic side comes out, he's nearly unstopable.
Alignment: Eradication.

So, how far after the end of the last rp does this one take place?
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Coeur » October 21st, 2010, 6:18 pm

Name : Ellayne Vandyn.

Biography : Born with a neurological disease, Ellayne cannot experience any emotions, not due to depression. But simply because the pituatory glands in her brain do not release the required amount of endorphines to stimulate a chemical reaction.

Her family effectively abandoned her out of guilt at the age of 16, feeling that her condition was their fault, or due to bad parenting. Because she feels no excitement or boredom, Ellayne dedicated herself to her studies, as following orders was easier than living independently. At 20 she graduated with a doctorate, how she came to join the syndicate is unknown.

Personality : Incredibly indifferent. Will only answer if she feels a question is worth her time. Can be polite when needed, but there is rarely any emotion behind the gestures.

Weaponry : A single small knife for protection.
Abilities : Due to her utter apathy, Ellayne goes undetected by those who sense others based on "intent" or "evil deeds." She does not feel aggression or any desire to kill, she appears simply as emptiness.
Alignment : Syndicate.

Name : Lain Vandyn

Biography : Lain is the polar opposite of Ellayne. Fiery and passionate, she is selfish and pernicious, caring about no one other than herself, and Ellayne. She followed Ellayne into self imposed exile, and serves the syndicate now, only because Ellayne wishes to.

She has shown complete disregard to the death of innocents, and is also more than willing to sell her own body for information.

Personality : Outgoing, confident, Fiery, sarcastic, flirtatious and highly selfish. The only personal Lain values as much as herself is Ellayne.
Weapons : A single knife, much like Ellayne's. Though she also carries a few small needles, and vials of poisons.
Abilities : None
Alignment : Ellayne.

Name: Paladin
Sex: Male

Biography: Though his name remains unknown but to a few, Paladin, as he is now named, is the agent sent by the Pope to deal with the situation in Lysander city, namely involving the Syndicate, and the Archetypes. Religious to a great degree he believes himself chosen by God to undertake this grand crusade, to remake the world in His image.

Fiercely protective of both Veronica and Rosaline, Paladin has aslready declared war on the Eradication, promising with his actions, to burn down any who stand before him.

Weapon: Twin Blades
Alignment: Divine Hand.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby javd26 » October 22nd, 2010, 1:20 am

(Before I put it down is it ok I put his occupation as a wanderer or even a tracker in the divine hand? Also if anyone has suggestions on pics I could ue for my characters I am open to any suggestions.)

Name: Odin(That was the name The Divine Hand of Punishment gave him on account of having only one eye)

Biography: Not very much is known about him at this time, only that he was one of the best members of the Divine Hand of Punishment he is believed to be only a Legend since he hasn't been see or heard of for the last 6 years. He found out later that he had been missing for 20 years and not 6 it also turns out that he freed Rosaline before escaping the dimension he was trapped in 20 years ago.

Personality: Loyal and Honorable to his allies, at times he gets a distant look in his eyes as if he is somewhere else.

Weaponry: A large spear that has a very long reach and is said to weight 100 lbs or more.

Ability: Teleporting and seems to know alot about healing fatal injuries.
Alignment: Divine Hand of Punishment

Appearance:?(Can't find any good pictures of him right now that I can use)

and here is my other character.

Name: Ophelia

Age: ?(Looks younger than she actually is, doesn't seem to have aged a year since the Eradication was formed.

Biography: Not much about her except for the fact that when she sets sights on a target she keeps hunting them down until she successfully kills them. She is one of the very first members and therefore knows all of it's secrets and keeps them safely hidden from lower ranked members.

Personality: Seems like a nice person when you first meet her but is actually a silent and deadly killer, don't get on her bad side or you might end up 6 feet under the ground.

Weaponry: has a variety of weapons that she hides under her priestess robes which she wears when doing undercover work, the only weapon any of her marks have ever seen her use though are small throwing knives.

Abilities: Is a Master in manipulation meaning she can convince anyone that she is on their side, but is totally loyal to the organization.

Alignment: Eradication

Appearance: (I'll get one later)
javd26

Postby DanteSilver » October 22nd, 2010, 6:38 am

(We can make it a considerable time after perhaps? I was also gonna ask if we were gonna repost character bios, as, I have a LOT of them :p)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Coeur » October 22nd, 2010, 6:40 am

dont really have to ha ha. And i dont mind a timeskip, though cervantes and paladin were supposed to meet up in a graveyard for a rather important plot piece... not sure how to fit that in.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby DanteSilver » October 22nd, 2010, 12:25 pm

(I'm sure the meeting can still happen, and then time be moved on, the meeting could possibly be used as a way to basically outline what happened in the time skip and how much time passed?)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » October 22nd, 2010, 6:36 pm

(so, are we talking like, a few days, a month, several months?)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby DanteSilver » October 23rd, 2010, 2:15 am

(Whatever seems necessary to what plot anyone wanted to do, I reckon. It's Coeur and Howlin' that need to wrap their stuff up first methinks?)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Inuyashagogirl » October 23rd, 2010, 8:49 am

(Is howlin even like, alive on this site anymore? I feel like he hasn't been on in a few months.)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby HackNaruto » October 24th, 2010, 12:32 am

(We can start the meeting as a shadowy beginning like when they at the graveyard we come in when its dark and foggy. then u have them start talking and then like when finish they dissapear through the fog and then later say many days or weeks or yrs later part and then start our new and final chapter. just an idea :) )

Name: Ian Sasegawa

Biography: Ian comes from a long line of Assassins. His family have been with The Assassin's Syndicate since the day it was first created. They served the Syndicate very loyally ever since. Ian was a special gifted boy who excelled his ancestors. He got great speed and agility and great strength. He always followed orders without question. Although even though he suppose to get rid of his emotions, he kept them still and well hidden from the others. He was also given the nick name "Silent Strike Ian".

Personality: Calm, relaxed, and serious (only serious on jobs only and when hes around other members), daydreamer, and cheerful.

Weaponry (if applicable): Mani Kati is his sword and partner. This special sword was given only to him. This katana is very light, but very strong at the same time so it would never break. The sword was given to him by a special someone he cares for so much, but havent seen that person after his family taken him to the syndicate.

Abilities (if applicable): Natural Reflex: Can sense danger around him, and when someone try to attack him by surprise, his ability kicks in and would either kill the person or lock him down.
Alignment (if you want): Syndicate
Last edited by HackNaruto on October 25th, 2010, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Coeur » October 25th, 2010, 9:20 am

(We can flashback the meeting with cervantes, or gloss over it entirely. Let people try and figure out what was agreed. Howling and I know what we planned, anyway.)

(How about a timeskip of.... two months. In which time the tears between the dimensions have become worse, and archetypes and other manners of demons have already begun materialising in this realm. Having reduced the city to being in almost complete curfew. No one dares travel at night, and even during the day, life continues, albeit nervously.)
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby HowlinJimmyJefferson » October 25th, 2010, 5:48 pm

(Sorry for the absence. Uni's been a busy time. I also at long last have a new laptop which happily connects to my internet, runs at great speeds and is all around just lovely. Ahem, anyway...
This meeting with Cervantes and Paladin must still happen. Perhaps we can do a "Not too long ago..." kinda thing? Or maybe even just a flashback? Whatever you guys feel is more relevant/appropriate. ^_^)

Edit: (Another thing, my other characters also have loose ends that I'd quite like to tie up. Is that something we can do at the beginning of part 3? Or shall we neatly gloss over it with a brief summary or something?)
Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
HowlinJimmyJefferson
Forums Enthusiast

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone