Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The Beasts

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Ririyoku » July 7th, 2010, 9:52 pm

Akalina held out her arms, allowing Nakra to pull her coat on more easily. Avgust stared at the two intently, his thoughts his own. After Akalina settled into her coat, taking longer than one might expect, Avgust chimed in "Your about to figure out why Anatoli decided to stay down here and send us", the boy muttered "The stairs are back there" He pointed with his thumb behind him, into another hallway
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 7th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Nakra's ears flatened back at the sight of the shadowy hallway. She could almost swear she could smell death in the air. "Well... There's no reason to stay back. Might as well get going." she held her rifle tightly and led the way, ready to shoot at anything that might be lurking.
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 7th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Kira cocked his head again "Well, what else do you expect me to eat? After all, I told you I have been traveling and it is easy to find and kill monsters. I sort of figured everyone did it."
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » July 8th, 2010, 1:17 pm

"As a part of my Military training, the only thing we were allowed to eat was Monster meat, usually uncooked. I never got to liking the taste myself"

Akalina led the party with her shotgun, with a little bit of direction from Avgust. Other than that, the two said little to each other without Nakra as the bridge in conversation. He stopped the group on the third flight of steps "We have a weapon and ammo cache setup here. We can gear up now, or when we come back down, keep the load light"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2010, 1:26 pm

Kira finished up his tasty monster arm and began knawing on the bone a little bit until he head a high pitched scream split the air. A females scream of terror rang throughout the city

Kira immediately dropped the bone and his head turned to the door through which the screm could be heard. Now that he was fully reclothed, he leapt up to head outside to find the sorce of the scream, he was just about to the door and moving fairly quickly

(incase anyone wants to stop him for any reason)
KeKe

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 8th, 2010, 7:27 pm

(nop.)

"Is there any reason to have extra weaponry for the top floor?" Nakra asked cautiously, "Because if not, then it may be best to continue traveling lightly."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » July 8th, 2010, 7:44 pm

"I didn't have time to fully scout out the building when Anatoli sent me here", the boy murmured "Just enough to set up the cache and rig some explosives on the lower floors. I don't know what will be up on the higher floors, hopefully nothing at all. But the Monsters have proven to me in the past that they are not so accommodating" He pulled out a medium sized pistol, a USP from the room, slapping a few clips of ammunition into his cloak "I guess its not like they'll grow wings and fly, or anything like that..." They continued their trudge up the stairs

(Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun)

"Kira!" Anatoli yelled, but the boy was already out the door "Son of a bitch..." The little girl still had her shotgun, the weapon cache was a few floors above him. He glanced around, and lifted a small machine gun that must have fell out of the boys coat, a BIZON 9mm. He looked back to the room behind him. If there were no guards and the Monsters pressed the attack...He didnt think about it. He just ran out after the boy.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2010, 8:00 pm

Kira was fast but not much faster than what a human could run, his strengths, being a Bengal Tiger, revolved around stealth and power instead of speed. His ghead was looking from ehre to there to determin the location of the scream until anoter rang out throughout the city. It was a distinctly human scream.

Kira took a sharp left heading directly for the scream which eemed a bit further away than the first one. Finally after a minute of running he came up behind a handfull of monsters, different than the ones from before, slightly larger and more menacing. Ahead of them was a girl who just as Kira got in sight was mauled across the body, the beasts paws nearly the size of her chest sent her crashing into a building knocking her unconcious. Kira leapt clean over the handful of monsters and positioned himself between the girl and the monster which attacked her. He snarled at the monster and beared his teeth. This caught the monster off guard as it was just about to finish off the girl who was now laying in a heap unconcious at kira's feet

KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » July 9th, 2010, 12:17 pm

Anatoli took a firing stance on one knee. A burst of 9mm's staggered the Monster back, off of the girl. But this gun was only using a light pistol round, it wouldn't pierce deeply under the Monsters pelt. The element of surprise that the two had was going to wear off in a moment.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » July 9th, 2010, 12:36 pm

Standing up, the monsters stood at least three foot taller than Kira, Being that he was down on all fours ready to pounce, they towered over him. All Kira could think was, go for the neck, their weakest spot on their bodies and so he did, He began lashing out with his claws jumping up onto the monster and clawing at its neck
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » July 9th, 2010, 4:18 pm

Anatoli kept the fire up on the Monsters that were closing on to join the dog-pile on top of Kira. With one hand he kept up the sub machine guns fire, and the other, he began dragging the unconscious girl back, away from the group of monstrous creatures. He had saved one flash bang grenade on his belt, an incredibly rare device. He would only get one chance to do this right, and get them out of here, and he needed to be out of the grenades immediate range to do it.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » July 9th, 2010, 4:47 pm

Kira kept slashing at the monster but still doing no damage too it. Finally he decided to give the crazy stuff the people called guns a chance. He pulled one out from the cloak, it was a 50 calibur desert eagle. Hethrust his hand, gun and all inside the monsters mouth which was comming in for a biting attack and Kira pulled the trigger. The monsters head exploded from the force of the gun and Kira went flying backwards into the wall where the girl was but now, as he looked towards Anatoli, he was cut off because of the monsters.
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » July 9th, 2010, 7:49 pm

"Kira, we need to get out of here!" Anatoli yelled
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » July 9th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Kira got back to his feet and stumbled a bit as he headed towards Anatoli. "Yea. got any ideas?"
KeKe

Postby Inuyashagogirl » July 9th, 2010, 8:15 pm

The party continued up the stairs in near silence. Before long, they had reached the top floor without any incident. They looked down upon the city below, ramped with destruction. "Now to look for a way out..."
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone