Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Mass Effect RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby DanteSilver » July 17th, 2010, 4:21 am

(Ugh, heavily swamped with work, will try and post tomorrow!)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Reyndria » August 3rd, 2010, 12:25 pm

Name: Zairi Telebet
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Abilities: First-Aid, Hacking, Assassination
Equipment: Equilizer sniper with shredder rounds and combat scanner, firestorm shotgun with stabilizer, raikou pistol with tunsten rounds, and light assassin armor,
Background: before the military picked him up, he was one of earth's best at pickpocketing and looting. He was set up by his group at one point once they had lost interset in him, and was saved by the alliance fleet. He was one of few people to escape from the crazy AI on the moon, and the only one courageous (and stupid) enough to go back to try and save others. He's seen his teammates die, and he lives with it all the time. He was assigned to recon and stealth ops once the Alliance found out about his amazing skills on the moon base; he was never detected by the AI after his initial escape.
Appearance: about 5'10" with brown hair and blue eyes. A few scars from various events on his arms, most of which from earth or the moon base.

----------------------------------------------------------------
(well, I'm sure that I'll catch you people somewhere)

'Just another mission where I have to take out geth.' Zairi thought. He looked around, shot a few geth, displaced his spot so that they couldn't track where he was shooting from, and did it all over again. It was procedure to him now. Old, boring, never-changing procedure. He heard his commander over the radio now. "All hands fall back now, we've beat them back enough." Zairi sighed, packed up his things, and started to leave. Then he looked up, and he saw his ship explode. Another, bigger ship rolled through the wreckage, and started shooting down his comrades in the clearing below. The ones that he was supposed to protect. There was nothing he could do against a ship from where he was, so all he could do was watch. Knowing it was his only choice, he waited for the ship to pass, then ran for the geth outpost that his squad was attacking moments ago.
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Coeur » August 7th, 2010, 4:26 am

(Wellll, in an effort to get this started again - I'll make a long term villain as well.)

Name : Ramiel Farys
Sex : Male
Race : Human
Abilities: Hacking, Electronics, Diplomacy
Occupation: Advisor, confidante and assistant to first Human Councillor. (I didn'y play ME:2, but if the humans were accepted onto council can you give me name of person who was? Otherwise I'll make up the name of who this guy is assistant to.)

Personality : Ramiel is a man born of manipulation, his father raised him coldly to analyse every aspect of life and make decisions that would benefit himself, and humanity. Ramiel never hated his father for this, instead treasuring the harsh lessons and honouring his father by betraying and killing him - a sign that he had learned the lessons well and respected his teacher.
With his handsome looks and charismatic nature, Ramiel is easily approachable and well liked by most humans, and after impressing the first ever human councillor, was taken on as one of his assistants, soon rising through the ranks to become his most trusted advisor. Ramiel believes in the superiority of human kind, but at the same time knows that realising this ambition will be almost impossible. As such, he seeks to ensure humanity is respected, not tolerated.
Highly intelligent, with no morals and a willingness to sacrifice anyone he deems unecessary, Ramiel has risen to the top, and seeks to put his own plans in motion.

"People are tools, it is their fate to be used by those of higher standing. The hammer does not rage against the smith, nor cry when it is tossed aside when blunted."

Appearance : Image
Omg teh roses! This is from a yaoi anime.... shut up! Allow me my rare pleasures.... meh, the anime was crap. Please ignore the stupid roses, though.
But of all Pain, the greatest Pain.
It is to love, but love in vain.
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Coeur » August 7th, 2010, 4:46 am

"Sir... you called for me?" The quiet voice whispered as it entered the dark room. Eyes adjusted to the dim light as the man kept a respectful distance from the white suited figure sat at a terminal. The pale face was illuminated from the monitor's light, giving him a frightening look.

"Yes, I did." Ramiel responded as he leaned back, glancing at the nervously shifting figure from the corner of his eyes. Just another agent under his employ, this one was nervous. As he should be, he was a trusted agent of the Shadow Broker, and if that person knew he had double loyalties to someone working for the council? Well... that would make things uncomfortable. Ramiel however, had little interest in bringing the man to justice, not when he was so much more useful distracting people.

"I need you to find me a mercenary through the Shadow Broker. Someone trustworthy and skilled. More importantly, someone who gets the job done for money."

"I-I know someone sir. She does the job, doesn't care what it is, called Gin-" He went silent as the suited man waved a hand.

"I don't care for names. Arrange a meeting with me and this individual, privately. At the Asari Consort's lounge."

"Y-yes sir." The man quickly left to do his bidding, letting the door swish closed behind him. Ramiel sighed as he looked back into his computer screen. Astronomical readings open before him from orbitting satelites. Technically this was classified military data used to identify and calculate enemy crafts and meteorites.

Whatever landed on Cerah... I need to secure it, before anyone else does.

(I'm sure he will become more evillly when our people meet up, or rather when Friga, Tesla, Jean, etc.. arrive back at Citadel.)
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Pure-White-Lilly » August 10th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Gina was enjoying a lovely chocolate milkshake with vanilla ice cream and sprinkles when she was approached by a pretty serious looking man in a suit. Immediately her cheerful smile turned into a frown.

"Oh what now? Can't you see I'm busy?" She was whining like a child with the annoying whiney voice to go with. The mans face looked very confused so she laughed at him. Silly man and his silly faces.

"Awww not really! I don't even like chocolate anyway! Here have it."

She thrust the foody drink into the mans hands before tugging on his sleeve, leading him to an alley behind the starbucks store she had been sitting outside of. The man seemed bemused but she didn't understand why, she thought he should be cheerful after such a thoughtful gift. So to remedy the situation Gina pulled the corners of his mouth up into a smile.

"There thats better! So what's the job?"

(Heh feel free to treat this person however you damn well please. She's a throwaway anyway.)
Pure-White-Lilly
Fresh Meat

Postby Coeur » August 16th, 2010, 9:34 am

"Charmed, I'm sure." Ramiel responded as he took a step back from the overbearing woman. "A simple retrieval task, that's all. And a chance for you to further humanity's goals, as well as your own." Reaching into his jacket he ignored the woman's slight tensing, and drew out a small data disc.

"Here is the specific information you will need. Suffice it to say an unidentified craft has crash landed on Cerah, a peaceful colony." His grey eyes flitted to the sides, to see if anyone was listening in. Their actions here were by no means illegal, but what he expected her to do, might cross some... political boundaries.

"This could be nothing more than an asteroid, but I believe it might be enough of a lead to have someone investigate. The council is also... aware of this, and may send their own team. This will not do. If this is any technology that can benefit the citadel, it must be in human hands. That is your task. Bring back, safely, whatever landed on Cerah, and report directly to myself." He handed over the disc which she took from him easily, storing it away.

"As if furthering the cause of humanity was not enough, I will see you generously rewarded." He began to walk away, knowing a meeting was coming up which the Human councillor needed to be prepared for, it was his task to aid his superior. "Oh.." He paused, turning back. "If you should run into... one of the council's teams out there? Do make sure to cause their failure."

It would be such a shame after all, if the vaunted council were to fail, where humanity succeeded. Just one more reason why it should be the humans alone who ruled the citadel.

(Let's get this going people, everything will be much faster once we manage to all team up... maybe after picking Tesla up report back to the Citadel, so I can have Ramiel become an antagonist to you.)
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Reyndria » August 22nd, 2010, 12:11 pm

(at least SOMEONE is on this site still...pretty much dead these days. I haven't met any of the others anywhere yet, so I'm just gonna go blow up the geth base now...)

Zairi was in a heap of trouble once he broke the encryption code to the base. Turrets and a few geth were still ready for battle inside. He shot a few and went into the base, only to find a maze of turrets and geth. He was lucky to find the security room, with access to the cameras and defense systems. 'well, if I down their defenses now, then they'll be onto me...maybe if I just plotted my route...oops.' Zairi hit a wrong button while hacking and the turrets down one of the hallways took out half a squad of geth. 'well, guess there's no harm in it now...' He made the other hallways target geth forces as well. By controlling them manually, he took out the majority of the geth in the building. After that, he cut the power to them. 'Time to go see what I can do with this place...If I'm lucky, I can tap into their comms and get me some transport outta here.'
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Pure-White-Lilly » August 23rd, 2010, 6:00 am

(Sorry I took so long to reply I really didn't expect anyone to post anytime soon. :oops: )

Gina stored the data disk away safely to go over at a later date, somehow understanding that she should probably take this seriously, or at least as seriously as it is possible for Gina to take things.

The job sounded easy enough, a simple go fetch mission on Cerah which was known to be an unpopulated planet so she wouldn't have to worry about any local laws and regulations. If the council sent their own team it could become slightly problematic but Gina would deal with them in her own way should the need arise.

When she looked up again the man was gone and she wasted no time in heading over to the taxi stand for a lift to the docks where her small ship was stored. It was built to house three people at most so it was very cramped but it was also very hard to detect and very VERY fast, Gina liked fast zoomy things afterall. Perhaps it's most distinguishing feature though was the hot pink go faster stripes running all the way down it.

There weren't many rules concerning small ships for private use so she was cleared for take off pretty much as soon as she was seated in the pilots seat. The VI on the ship took care of most of the piloting controls as they lifted off and all Gina had to do was plot a course for Cerah. Of course she wouldn't leave the flying of the ship totally to a computer but at least she didn't have to worry too much about flight controls this way.

The VI told her ETA was approximately 5 hours which left plenty of time to go grab a cola and peruse the data disk at her leisure. These things bored her to tears at times but that man seemed pretty serious about this so she guessed she better do it right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Friga gave the two women a quick tour of the ship and showed them to their rooms. They were left to do with the time what they will while he made his way to the comm room to go over tactics with his team. They all seemed pretty certain that it was probably nothing and resistance was unlikely but he trusted them to do things properly anyway, they knew from experience that a job is rarely as easy as it seems at first glance.

It took about half an hour to go over everything with the team at which point they were dismissed to return to their duties if any, or go get some sleep if they weren't needed. By the time Friga was finally left to himself for a moment he was about ready to take up ballet as a good means to express his joy.

He wasted no time in going to his room and unpacking his red sand kit. Most liked to just eat the stuff or snort it but Friga preffered a more direct method by injection, granted the prep took longer but it was well worth it. Using a leather belt as a torniquet he heated the red sand until it was a liquid and filled the syringe full with the stuff before injecting it into his arm. He let out a little euphoric sigh as the red sand warmed his insides and made his senses feel so much sharper, he felt powerful again.

He quickly stowed the tools of his addiction away again and made his way up to the bridge to oversee. The pilot turned to greet him but sighed in exasperation when he saw the way Friga's eyes had changed so you could see the pupils in them clearly and they were tiny, in other words he was high. The pilot just pointed to the seat next to him and told him not to touch anything. Now he had to babysit his captain as well as fly the ship... greeeaaat.

(Next post will be Friga's team arriving at Cerah methinks. Gina will arrive shortly afterwords. Just giving Dante time to reply before we magically appear on Cerah but things will get faster after this.)
Pure-White-Lilly
Fresh Meat

Postby Reyndria » August 23rd, 2010, 4:08 pm

(hmm...then I guess I make up a planet in that system??)

Zairi was running down the hallway towards the comms station inside the geth barracks. The only reasons he stopped were to take cover from one of the few remaining geth squads and pick them off or to hack into an AI console to figure out where he was. He had to hack them, because the first one he tried to just use alerted most of the geth in the area. 'OK...so it's two more doors down on my left...and there's an armory across from it...god, do these guys know how to make it too easy for me or what?' He ducked into the armory first, to get a few mines, some more sniper and pistol ammo, and what looked to be some sort of prototype weapon that he didn't recognize. 'well, for now it's a good barricade...' he thought as he went into the comms station. He hacked into it and made it broadcast to frequencies that only council races used. "This is Zairi Telebet of the 32nd fleet. Can anyone read this? My fleet was taken down on the planet Nagato and I'm stranded here. Most of the geth still on the ground are down, but be advised, there's a possible geth warship in the area. I need assistance."
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Pure-White-Lilly » August 24th, 2010, 6:09 am

(Heh nice Naruto reference there.)

Friga had to be told a total of 23 times in the last hour not to touch the big green button that would activate the thrusters sending them off at speeds unknown. Frankly the poor pilot was getting more than a little pissed off at his captain behaviour and quite a few times he was tempted to call into their overseer to let them know about the drugs. Unfortunately though he was just too nice to do it, not to mention the fact that the whole team were friends and it would seem like betrayal.

So he resigned himself to babysitting duty for the entirety of the trip, which was pretty damn boring until after another half an hour they recieved a comms message. The message was crystal clear and after a quick name check they deduced it was in their best interests to help him. Friga spoke into the comms to reply.

"Heh hi Zairi, this is Friga of the Yukib Ji Friga we've got your co-ordinates and we're on our way to assist."

The pilot keyed in the co-ordinates and started towards the location keeping an eye on the observation gear for heat signatures or anything that looked like it could be a ship. Although the ship was military and had enough firepower to hold it's own they would still rather not run into a geth ship afterall.

Unfortunately it wasn't to be as the ship picked up a heat signature coming around the planet to meet them. They could either fight it or run away sharpish, and every Salarian knows what choice they would rather make.

Friga's gaze slid sidelong to the pilot before coming to rest on the big green button. "Can I press it now?" He asked with all the maturity of a hatchling. The pilot sighed. "Yes you can press it now."

Friga just whooped with glee and punched the button enthusiatically causing the ship to lurch forward, becoming merely a blur. The hope was that the thrusters would leave such a large heat signature behind that it would confuse the geth ship. Small hope but whatever.

The pilot asked Friga who he wanted to take groundside and he pondered it for a moment before activating the comms system for the ship. "Please could Bear, Kaila and Jean make themselves ready to go groundside? Expect one hell of a fight."
Pure-White-Lilly
Fresh Meat

Postby Reyndria » August 27th, 2010, 4:22 pm

Zairi heard the response and relaxed visibly. He was about to reply when he heard the sound of cybernetic footsteps outside. 'great...just in time for the party.' He slipped through the maintenance shaft and around to where the building schematics showed to be anti-air defenses. His team had powered them down before they had attacked, but now Zairi had another purpose for them. He hacked the console to control them and set them online to target non-council ships. 'That warship's not getting too involved with this now. even if that ground team gets here, we'd all have our hands full without it, let alone if it does show up.' He heard the distant explosion of the traps he'd planted outside the comms room. 'Well, at least that's a few less complications.' He turned to place traps outside the room he was in now and ran straight into a geth juggernaut. He quickly shot the geth, and then ran. 'Well, great. NOW I'm in for it...'
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Coeur » August 28th, 2010, 1:38 pm

"Hey, I've got it open!" A voice shouted out, followed by the sounds of metal keening loudly as it were pried apart.

"Shit man, this isn't wise!" Another responded in a hushed voice. Inside the capsule, Tesla stirred. They had come back for her? She knew they would, of course. She'd been a good girl. She'd waited, and they had come. Even if she was so very hungry. Her stomach hurt, and her body felt so tired, but she'd been good.

"There, done. And nothing has killed us, you're too jumpy Reg... this has all the signs of an escape pod, not some Geth thing."

"Because you're such an expert on interstellar travel."

"Shut up already I-whoah!" The voice cut off startled as the figure of a young man paused by the body of her former master. Another joined him a second after, swearing loudly.

"I'm here! Tes was good!" She shouted joyfully, causing them both to jump in surprise as she appeared from the shadows. The two looked at her nervously for a moment, before realising it was a young woman and calming down.

"Y-you... you crashed in this?" One of them asked, catching himself and taking a deep breath. "Are you okay?"

"Tes is okay, I waited as I was told to." Her head cocked to the side as they gave each other odd expressions. She noticed that none of them seemed to carry any weapons like her usual masters did. Maybe that meant they wouldn't punish her. That was good.

"Yeah... you did well. Come with us, we'll get you food.. and help." One of them smiled kindly as he held a hand out and Tes felt a rush of joy as she took his hand in hers. Her last master had held her hand like that, and he hadn't hurt her as much.

"What are you doing man? She's like mentally unbalanced, can't you tell?" Oh no, they were having a fight. She didn't like it when people fought, but she felt too weak to stop it.

"Well we can't leave her here, we'll take her back to the village. If she is injured she might just be acting funny right? And if not, someone there can maybe look after her." Again they looked at each other before the other nodded, they seemed to calm down and both smiled at her, if forcedly. "Come on... Tes... let's go home." They began to pull her out.

"Wait." She said shaking her head, and pointing to the bleeding man on the floor. "Master's sleeping, we should wake him up. He'll be angry..."

"He... isn't sleeping. And he won't wake up either... come on now." With that they exited the pod, and with the sudden flash of sunlight hitting her eyes, and the sense of vertigo that assailed her, her weakened body finally gave in.

(Uh-oh... Taken Tesla to a village full of people, this can't end well with a ticking time bomb like her. I keep struggling to remember, she IS nineteen... not a child. Just has the mind of a child. She has the body of a fully grown adult, or late teen anyway.)
Coeur
Level 1 Guard

Postby Reyndria » September 8th, 2010, 6:14 pm

Zairi ran for the elevator. That elevator was his only hope at leaving. Most of the geth base was underground, and even though the vents connected the base to other levels, most of them were now inlaid with mines. The geth were trying to block all exits, and that made the elevator his last remaining option right now. He knew it was flooded with geth by now, but he had a plan for that. He ran right through the geth guarding the hallway and hit the button. He shot the 6 man guard faster than anyone else in his unit could have. 'used to be in my unit...' he couldn't help but think. the geth chasing him down were stopped at the corner, trying to find yet another of his mine traps. There wasn't one this time; Zairi had only one grenade left. He somehow got in the elevator and lived the assail of bullets from the other end of the hall. He stopped at the top floor, stuck his shotgun in the outer doorway, and climbed out of the emergency hatch. The geth guarding that floor looked around the elevator, and then the doors closed and it went down. 'Good...and the outer door even stayed open...Sarge will kill me for that broken gun...but he's gonna love this.' He pressed a button and activated his helmet cam, threw his grenade, and detonated it after the elevator door opened. By the time anyone knew what happened, Zairi was in the woods around the base, tinkering with his radio and trying to make it work.
(ummm...did everyone abandon this site again???)
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby DanteSilver » September 9th, 2010, 2:45 am

(Ahhh, I am back - after my 2nd hiatus :p hopefully later tonight I'll get things back on track :))
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby DanteSilver » May 2nd, 2011, 9:55 am

(let's get this running proper guys! please!)
DanteSilver
White Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone