Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Marvel/DC: A New Generation RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Reyndria » March 9th, 2011, 1:03 pm

"$!$!$! GAMBIT!" Wolverine chased after him, pausing only to say, "Ironman, gather everyone else, then find me and Gambit"
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby HackNaruto » March 13th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Iron-Man: Right behind you Wolverine! (He flew over to Captain) Im gonna carry you again my friend sorry. (Picked him up n flew after wolverine)
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Reyndria » March 14th, 2011, 2:30 pm

"Ironman, look at him, do you think he's last ten seconds in a warzone!? Find him some meds and find us some backup! Me and Gambit are more than enough to keep doomsday from happening in the next ten minutes." With that, Wolverine used all the speed he could muster to catch up to gambit.
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby HackNaruto » March 14th, 2011, 5:09 pm

Iron-Man: Dam hes right. I guess we should head over to the Randevous point where other ppl should be at. Hang on Cap, we'll b there soon and get you back to ur tip top shape.

He then flew the other way from Wolverine and Gambit to where the RAndevous point is at
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Ezethrell » March 15th, 2011, 11:38 am

"ok lets stop here, we are technically at the rendezvous point, oh i wouldnt take a step forward in that direction*pointing over his shoulder* its a barrier that any hero walking through would immediately notify Apocalypse and the plan would be ruined...so were gonna wait here till Apocalypse lowers the barrier to check what happened at the castle...."

5 POSTS TILL BARRIER IS LOWERED
Ezethrell

Postby javd26 » March 15th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Cap: "Apocalypse, it's been awhile since I've had to fight against him and what I remember of him is that he is a real piece of work. No sense of humor and completely focused on World Domination it's too bad he uses his powers for his own personal ambitions. " Captain America had only met him once but remembered how difficult it had been to defeat him and how he wasn't able to do it alone, of all the super villians he had ever faced off against Apocalypse had been the most powerful by far.
Last edited by javd26 on March 19th, 2011, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
javd26

Postby Reyndria » March 17th, 2011, 3:11 pm

(Are we going to need to make the rest of the people for this? Cause razor sharp claws, a big shield, playing cards, and ion beams aren't going to kill him...where did everyone go, and who's going to make the other heroes not in play right now?)
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Ezethrell » March 17th, 2011, 5:06 pm

(i wont count this and your last post so there are 4 more posts left until barrier is lowered, and dont worry i have this plot pretty well figured out, i guess you'll have to keep rping to see what happens...)
Ezethrell

Postby HackNaruto » March 19th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Iron-Man: He wasn't easy alright. we had the whole avengers on him. (flew down and place Captain the ground) we almost lost lives fighting him. and now that he has returned we are in for another war... the x-men fought him first having to team up with the brotherhood. and then we, the avengers, had a go with him since those two forces alone couldn't stop him the 2nd time.... He just won't quit! (Gripping his fist hard.) We need to finish him off for good!
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Reyndria » March 22nd, 2011, 2:33 pm

Wolverine was just hoping Professor Xavier was hearing what was going through his and Gambit's minds...mainly Gambit's though. "So what's the plan then, sit here and wait for scrappy and Cap to bring the rest of them and charge right in on him? Seems like my kind of plan."
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby javd26 » March 22nd, 2011, 4:32 pm

Cap: "And as far as I know he can't die which seems to be something he has in common with my old buddy Logan. I agree that he must finish him off once and for all though I have no idea how we are going to do that." As they were getting ready for their next move Cap begins to feel the ground shaking and at first thinks it might be an earthquake. But as he listens more closely he realizes that it is the sound of footsteps and he had a pretty good idea as to whose footsteps they are.

(I hope you don't mind me putting this in but I figured since there are a few more posts before the barrier comes down that I would go ahead and bring back Bizarro.)
javd26

Postby Ezethrell » March 22nd, 2011, 6:48 pm

(1 more post till barrier goes down)
Ezethrell

Postby javd26 » March 23rd, 2011, 10:08 pm

Before Captain America could warn them Bizarro comes charging in planning to bowl over Iron Man who was looking the other way at the time, Cap decided he had had enough of Bizarro and throws his shield at Bizarro to draw his attention away. Cap: "Hey I have a score to settle with you, you are going to have to pay for the abuse you put me through that is if you can."

Bizarro: "Tell me where Superman is or you die." Bizarro then turns in his direction and begins to charge on a collision course with Cap who was also charging right at him.
javd26

Postby HackNaruto » March 24th, 2011, 12:29 am

Iron-Man: what in the-!?

(He heard Cap talking to bizzaro n saw how ugly that guy is.)

Iron-Man: Hang on Cap im coming! (He flew again and went flying after bizarro as fast as he could since cap is badly injurded as he is!)
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Reyndria » March 25th, 2011, 2:41 pm

(...I should be superman and join the fight, just because...i wont but still.....you know what though, I DO have a different idea...Red Tornado... :D )
Suddenly, a tornado appears between Captain America and Bizzaro (and Ironman) Red Tornado looked toward Ironman. "Ironman, I'll take this from here. Find Wolverine and Gambit. They will need your help." He turns to Bizzaro. "You will not find superman by fighting these two. The one with the shield doesn't even know him...He just came back from his ocean cruise not too long ago." As to how he knew this, well, Red Rornado was still in the loop of the justice league, and they knew everything...no thanks to superman.
(:D Hope this doesn't spoil the actual plot too much, but when Ez gets back, we're going in, and It would work pretty well if I had someone close to Gambit and cap at this point. This one guy shouldn't hurt the plot too much...I hope... :? )
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone