Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Marvel/DC: A New Generation RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby javd26 » March 4th, 2011, 12:16 am

Captain America: "Iron Man, Wolverine it's good to see you two it's been a long time. Actually I was trying to find some clothes so that I could hide my identity but before I had the chance to do so I was knock unconscious, the next thing I know when I wake up I am staring into the face of someone I have never seen before." He tries to stand up but is in too much pain from the beating he took during the interrogation, "He kept asking my where someone named Superman is, I kept trying to convince him that I had no idea who he was talking about but he wouldn't listen to me." He continued to explain that to him but when his interrogator wasn't able to get the information he wanted he started beating him excessively.

(If Dante and temari would come back we would have everyone here. :D )
Last edited by javd26 on March 6th, 2011, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
javd26

Postby Reyndria » March 5th, 2011, 11:22 am

Wolverine helped Cap out of the chair. "Superman is another hero. If we can get outta here, maybe you and him can chat." Like with most people he knew, he didn't really like Superman, but he dealt with him. "Now, let's get going. Ironman, you got a light?" He turned to Cap. "Anyone else we should be looking for? Was anyone else with you when you got hero-napped?"
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Ezethrell » March 5th, 2011, 7:10 pm

*spotting the heroes talking through peeking through a window, he slowly plastered his favorite card the Ace of Spades to the window hoping that the heroes would notice and grab it which had directions on it and crept to the rendezvous point*

"they better hurry if they wanna make it out alive excluding that i can tell Apocalypse is coming..."

4 MORE POSTS UNTIL CASTLE GOES BOOM!!!
Ezethrell

Postby javd26 » March 6th, 2011, 12:22 am

Cap: "There was one other person with me, woman in a cat costume I don't think she even notcied that I was taken. I don't why but I have a strange feeling that Red Skull has something to do with my kidnapping but I think he might be working with someone else. He tried to get up again and almost fell again but he grabbed the end of the chair to keep himself steady. He then turns to Iron Man and Wolverine and asks, "Could the two of you help me walk? I'm having a hard enough time right now trying to stay on me feet."
javd26

Postby HackNaruto » March 6th, 2011, 12:39 am

Iron-Man: Of course Captain.

Before he help captain America he scanners picked something up from the window across the room. He enhanced his zoom and noticed there was a energy reading coming from wat looks like a card.

Iron-Man: Hang on for a moment Cap. (he walked towards the window and opened it then took the card from the other side of the window) This card... (He closed the window then walked back to them) I'm getting a energy ready from this card.... energy that looks like... Gambit's? (Grabbed Captain's right arm and placed it over his shoulder) Theres something on this card.... Directions from the looks of it to a rendezvous point. I think the other Avengers are here after all. What do you think Wolverine? (Giving the card to wolverine)
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Ezethrell » March 6th, 2011, 10:01 am

2 MORE POSTS LEFT *excluding mine*

*an ominous ticking resounded through the castle*
Ezethrell

Postby Reyndria » March 6th, 2011, 11:07 am

Wolverine started to say something about how he thought his and Gambit's reunion would be like, but something started ticking in the castle. "I think we'd better get out of here. If I'm right about that noise, that ticking means this place is gonna blow!" He grabbed Cap, threw him over his shoulder, completely ignored the fact that there were others to help him out for now, and started running for the randevous point.
(and i know i'm spelling it wrong, so gimme a break...)
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby javd26 » March 6th, 2011, 3:05 pm

(I am going to try to send a pm to temari again and see if I get a response.)

Cap begins laughing and comments to Wolverine, "Just like old times Logan it seems like you haven't changed since the first time we we worked together." As they continued to run out of this strange castle he started to remember the first time he ever met Wolverine.

(There will be a flashback in my next post I hope you don't mind EZ since it is part of the characters history.)
javd26

Postby Reyndria » March 6th, 2011, 3:51 pm

"Should see the change since the last time we did before you start getting all happy for me. Place is a mess." He rose his voice a bit, towards Ironman. "Still there scrappy? We need to move!"
(ahh the wolverine taunting...gotta love it.)
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby Ezethrell » March 6th, 2011, 6:12 pm

(too late)

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
Ezethrell

Postby HackNaruto » March 7th, 2011, 2:31 am

Iron-Man: For your informations my armor isnt scrappy. (flying right behind them) I can't detected exactly how many there are due to electronics interference but i say there might bombs placed around this whole mansion! Plus i say it will blow before you get there Wolfy.

He then boosted his jets picking both Wolverine and Cap up along the way, blasting a huge hole through the front doors with his uni beam and flew out just in time barely escaping the blast although the blast blew everyone away sending them scattered around the place. Iron-Man crashed into the fountain up front, Captain fleww through some bushes, and Wolverine fell on top of a car parked at the other side of the fountain.

Iron-Man: Owwwwww....... that really packed a wallop....
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby Reyndria » March 7th, 2011, 3:28 pm

wolverine hit the car claws first so he wouldn't go too far past it, and held his ground, but it still hurt him pretty bad. "Good thing I'm a quick healer, that woulda killed anyone else. Cap, Scrappy, you all still alive?!"
Reyndria
Level 1 Apprentice

Postby HackNaruto » March 7th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Iron-Man: Yeah i'm good. I sustain some damage but nothing too serious. Aww some of my paint were scratched off. I'll worry about that later. (He got up from the fountain and landed onto the ground) Wheres Cap? (Looking around the area although his scanners are still somewhat fuzzy)
HackNaruto
White Knight

Postby javd26 » March 8th, 2011, 1:13 am

Cap gets up out of the bushes with a hand on his head and having a difficult time walking. Cap: "Uhhh! Now on top of all my other injuries I have a splitting headache. Other than that I am fine but I think it would be a good idea to get as far away from this place as possible." He looked at his costume and noticed that it has more rips in it, "Not again, well it looks like I am going to have to repair them again."
Last edited by javd26 on March 9th, 2011, 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
javd26

Postby Ezethrell » March 8th, 2011, 7:28 pm

*jumping down onto the same car wolverine had his claws in*

"aw well somehow you guys survived that nasty bit of business...heh, oh hey wolverine you old wardog didnt expect you here...but now is not the timefor pleasantries...what you need to know is Apocalypse is coming here to inspect the area to find out what happened this is my only chance to enter his lands unnoticed as this is the distraction do you guys feel like moving or are you strong enough to take on Apocalypse? well thats enough for now im heading out if you wanna follow you can i will fill you up to date while we run..."

*takes off through the brush*
Ezethrell

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone