[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - assassination rp

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

assassination rp

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

assassination rp

Postby alphonseelric1 » November 20th, 2008, 10:57 am

ok heres how it go's u are a NINJA! (hahaha cool) u tell me who you are give me a description of your charicter and ill tell you who to assassinate i will in tern set up the system of battle and you will have to find a way around all the traps guards and eventually the boss at the end of the level in each level there will be ten stages b4 the boss and after that you will automaticly kill the target sound

sound fair good lets go.... just try to beat me
alphonseelric1
Newbie
 
Points: 6.00
Posts: 6
Joined: November 20th, 2008, 10:38 am

Postby kakashi122722 » November 20th, 2008, 11:00 am

Character Name: Sakura Kishimoto
Description: Tall, tan purpled-haired. Has the ability to control the wind fly and control birds and even summon them, knowns Medical justu and Medical processors.
User avatar
kakashi122722
Knight
 
Points: 1124.00
Posts: 1120
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:00 pm

game start

Postby alphonseelric1 » November 20th, 2008, 11:03 am

ok i am sending you to germany it seems the neo nazi's are trying to bring back the horror that is hitler i need you to go and take care of the restoration mechine ian d if they succeed take out that man b4 he can do any damage do you accept
yes:
no:
alphonseelric1
Newbie
 
Points: 6.00
Posts: 6
Joined: November 20th, 2008, 10:38 am

Postby kakashi122722 » November 20th, 2008, 11:03 am

yes
User avatar
kakashi122722
Knight
 
Points: 1124.00
Posts: 1120
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:00 pm

good!

Postby alphonseelric1 » November 20th, 2008, 11:45 am

as you enter the compound you notic that there are no guards any where no body then you c many troops (convitional with few wepons only swords katanas) wat will you do as they start to swing and throw kuni knives :?:
alphonseelric1
Newbie
 
Points: 6.00
Posts: 6
Joined: November 20th, 2008, 10:38 am

Postby kakashi122722 » November 20th, 2008, 11:49 am

i begin by using my wind power blowing the weapons away. then by using my power to control the hawks and other predator bird to attack the army and kill them
User avatar
kakashi122722
Knight
 
Points: 1124.00
Posts: 1120
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:00 pm

good job

Postby alphonseelric1 » November 20th, 2008, 12:24 pm

good now as you dont have any info on the ware abouts of the machine you have to go find someone to givwe you info you find the berrics but it is filled to the brim with troops (about 400 per living area. but they have to go to the bath room in outhouse wait or attack :?:
alphonseelric1
Newbie
 
Points: 6.00
Posts: 6
Joined: November 20th, 2008, 10:38 am

Postby kakashi122722 » November 20th, 2008, 1:26 pm

wait, then ambush one and take him back into the forest to question him.
User avatar
kakashi122722
Knight
 
Points: 1124.00
Posts: 1120
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:00 pm

nice

Postby alphonseelric1 » November 21st, 2008, 10:34 am

you get the info you want out of him but they have a sensis program that knows if they have left and how long they have been gone he was gone to long and now all 999 troops are comeing to get you wat do you do
alphonseelric1
Newbie
 
Points: 6.00
Posts: 6
Joined: November 20th, 2008, 10:38 am

Postby kakashi122722 » November 21st, 2008, 10:45 am

I use my wings and fly to the location of the machine and hide. Since I control the wind I can become the wind, basically become invisiable.
User avatar
kakashi122722
Knight
 
Points: 1124.00
Posts: 1120
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:00 pm

boss fight start

Postby alphonseelric1 » November 24th, 2008, 11:46 am

you make it to the location but you see nobody but you do see the machine you go to destroy it but the biggest of big monsters is in front of you it kinda looks like a paled skinned hulk wat do you do
alphonseelric1
Newbie
 
Points: 6.00
Posts: 6
Joined: November 20th, 2008, 10:38 am

Postby kakashi122722 » November 24th, 2008, 11:58 am

I take out my twin swords and get into battle ready postion, waiting for the monster to move first.
User avatar
kakashi122722
Knight
 
Points: 1124.00
Posts: 1120
Joined: November 3rd, 2008, 12:00 pm


Return to Roleplay Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

cron

 
#bnccd01 #bnccd02 #bnccd04 #bnccd05 #bnccd03


SPONSORS

AC Shout Box - AC CHAT