Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Bragg1 and Anime_Girl_93 RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

kbkcbniscbwinaskcdjb

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » September 22nd, 2008, 3:01 pm

[Cool pics, and thanks. Now, on with the story! (I hope we have many fans by now...)]

Leiko-sama, cursing profusely at Theoas, was in a rage. "How could you fail!? I gave you 100 against 5! And, to top things off, that $!$!$!$ piece of shit Ryuzaki goes and gets himself BLOWN UP?!"

Theoas, zombie-like as always, merely grunted in response.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me!" Irrationality was Leiko's specialty. "Now, i have your soul, and if you want it back, I suggest that you get you act together; straighten up!"

Theoas's eyes showed a glint of faint emotion at the mention of retrieveing his soul from his Dark Lord. "Yes, master." he bowed low, then skulked out of sight.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Bragg1 » September 22nd, 2008, 7:07 pm

Bragg rested until he heard a knock on his door. He opened it and it was Toshi. "Come on, it's time to attack the Ryu. I have to stay here and continue my tests but you and the rest of the Masako have to get going. You'll be attacking an important military base ran by Ryu commander Zashina [I'll get a profile for her after this].

Bragg sighed. "Outta my way." He said as he brushed past him. He walked to the armory and fitted himself with a new suit of armor since his last was punctured. He also got new gloves and a new headband.

He walked to the briefing room and met up with the rest of the crew.

Sada-sama was standing at the front with Yuudai. Sada said "okay, this is gonna be a mission for Bragg, Sara, and Suki. Yuudai will be in charge while you're away so listen to his rules and abide by his strategies. Got it?"

Everyone nodded then Yuudai stepped up. "Okay, if everyone's ready," he said, "let's go kick some !$!!"
Bragg1
Forums Initiate

Postby Bragg1 » September 22nd, 2008, 7:36 pm

Name- Zashina
Age- 20
Army- Ryu
Gender- Female
Personality- Absolutely brutal and cruel. Has no regard for human life and would sacrifice friends and family if it would benefit her.
Bio- Became the head strategist and leader of a military Ryu base due to her cruel yet effective strategies to get her way. She will attempt to win at any cost, no matter what.
Weapon of choice- Katana
Special Powers- The ability to make people, mostly males, to lust for her due to her looks
Apperance- Image
Last edited by Bragg1 on September 23rd, 2008, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bragg1
Forums Initiate

sjkbcskcbhsdc

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » September 23rd, 2008, 4:05 pm

[Can Ririyoku join? K thanks! Lol. By the ay, not everyone in the Ryu has to be heartless; they just need a purpose for their evil. Like Theoas and his soul, for example.]

Toshi sighed.

God damned army application test... het thought, scratching his head. If only cutey-pie were here, he could get her to help him. He sighed some more, then broke his pencil and cursed loudly.

"HEY!" Yuudai shouted back. "Watch your mouth, you filthy mongrel!"

"Why don't you come and make me?!" Toshi's eyes were a dark gray, nearly black. "Yeah, you, you snot-nosed brat!"

He slammed the pencil into the sharpener, causing it to break further and get stuck in the whirring machine. He swore worse and louder still, unplugging the machine and trying to remove the pieces of wood and lead.

A man walked in, not bothering to knock, and dragging Yuudai by the ear with him. Toshi muttered somethin about people in this place and privacy and went back to his work, ignoring the two of them.

By the looks of it, this mystery guy was the last of the five Masako warriors, because he was holding what appeared to be... wait, a book?! That caught Toshi's attention, hands down. Who was this guy?

"Hehe, I see you've spotted my ultimate weakness." the new person grinned from ear to ear. "The name's Takahiro, and you must be the halfy everyone's talking about. Some kind of circus freak, they're saying: cool." he beamed wider, if that was possible.

"If you just came in to diss me, kid, then get out. I'm in the middle of my army test here." Toshi's patience was wearing thin. "And tell me, why on Earth did you bring this little twerp in here? Just to bug me more?"

"DON'T SPEAK TO THE COMMANDER THAT WAY!" Yuudai screamed. He gazed at Takahiro almost... lovingly, Toshi came to realize with a shock.

"It's all cool, little tyke." Takahiro mussed up his hair in a brotherly way. "He doesn't mean it. He's just," for a moment, Toshi thought that this guy might be cool, someone he could rely on to understand him, "jealous." Takahiro finished up, leaving the half-breed quite confused indeed.

"O-of you?!" Toshi forced a laugh. "Why?"

"Because we're just so... good together." he smirked, then lifted Yuudai's chin adoringly. [Did I mention he was gay? Oh yeah.]

"W-w-wha--- and people say I'm the freak?!"

"Ouch, that's not nice." Takahiro waggled his finger in disappointment. "Didn't your mama ever teach you manners, little boy?"

He came up to Toshi, who backed in to the desk and fell over.

"Ooh, a fiesty one!" he giggled. He crawled onto Toshi, twirling circles on his chest, his face inches away from the other boy's. "Rawwwr."

Toshi let out an "eep," but was safed, miraculously, by Yuudai. "B-b-brother, don't!" he looked mortified.

Takahiro burst into laughter. "Sorry if I scared you, kiddo." he winked. "I may be gay, but I'm not forceful. I'll leave you alone, it was just a joke."

"Y-y-you're r-really gay, then?" Toshi slammed his head on the wall, still squirming away.

"Yep." he blew him a kiss, then retreated with Yuudai, hand in hand.

Well, this certainly puts a twist on things... Toshi thought.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

uhhh....

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » October 3rd, 2008, 7:37 am

Okay, Bragg1 hasn't posted in a bit. You guys know where he went?
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone