Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

House of Horror!

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby KeKe » August 4th, 2008, 7:23 pm

Ryoshi heard the creak too as did the others who all looked in that direction but in the glow of one of the candel lights he saw a small reflection fly through the air. a small kitchen knife was flying straight at the back of vexons neck and out of pure reaction he jumped across the table and grabbed the kniff which ofcourse cut his hand he let out a little yelp of pain and as he was in mid air something pushed him and he slid off the table andlanded face first on the ground behind vexon. in his head he heard a voice "Dont interrupt boy. unless you wish to be punished again" it was a strange voice and not in one single tone or voice after that he had another quick headache and saw another vision of a door in the house and his hand from when he was little reach out and try to open the door but it was locked. once his headache was gone he came back to his senses but was still face first on the ground
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 4th, 2008, 7:37 pm

Vexon didn't notice the knife but looked at Ryoshi like he was crazy as he was now on the floor. "Oh my! Are you alright?" She looked at him and saw blood now, "Your bleeding! Auntie! Where's the bandages?" Her aunt went into her purse and bent down as she cleaned up his wound. "Leaping in the air like that looked like you were about to catch something." She smiled as she was done putting on his bandage.

Suddenly her phone rang now as Vexon picked it up thinking it was one of her friends, "Hello you reached Vex...Hello?" She heard nothing on the other end of the line but then heard something strange like footsteps almost and a strange sounding voice as if almost breathing and then hung up. Vexon looked at the phone weirdly now, "Must be a stalker or something..." Her phone then buzzed as she got a text message and looked at it. It was all blurry but a few words that read, "G..E..T....O...U...T...." Then her phone turned off as more lighening pounded down as Vexon pu down her phone on the table and was pale as a ghost now. "Umm I...really think we should go maybe next door...I'm kinda creeped out by this storm..." She was shaking a little now with fright.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 4th, 2008, 7:44 pm

Ryoshi nodded "I was going to catch..." he looked down to where he would have dropped the knife but there was only a small pool of blood from his hand "thats odd. there was a knife..." he looked around as if maybe he kiced it when he stood up but there was nothing."[/color]
KeKe

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 4th, 2008, 7:52 pm

Lina sighed, closing her phone and opening it again for the tenth time. Why the hell was there no signal?! "I don't think we're leaving anytime soon. My crazy relatives and their stupid curse have us trapped in here for god knows how long." Pulling out the note from the box, she frowned. "What does it mean...?" She muttered to herself.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » August 4th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Yoh sighed "Its no use...." the circuits were all shot, odd, but not impossible with such an old house in this kind of a storm. He walked away and sighed, rubbing his forehead. Something caught his attention, just out of the corner of his eye, a little bit away, he saw a pair of eyes, leering at him
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 4th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Vexon looked at Lina, "Err locked in why? My hpone is doing some crazy stuff over here and the power is out and its kinda of frekaing me out a little so really I think we should leave." Her aunt laughed a little, "Oh you silly youngens don't tell me your scared of a silly storm?" Vexon looked unsure as she heard something now slam across the house as she looked over immdietely into the dark hallway.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 4th, 2008, 8:16 pm

Ryoshi sat down next to vexon as the events seemed all very familiar in his mind but he couldnt place them. he looked at both his hands and there was a scar on his other hand which looked identical to the cut he just recieved. he then looked to Lina as well "so your saying this house is cursed? cursed by what?"
KeKe

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 4th, 2008, 8:48 pm

Lina shrugged, handing him the piece of paper. "Dunno, but something in this note has to be a clue. I got a letter the other day saying that my parents had been murdered here in this house, but the story I heard from my aunt was that they died in a car crash. It's scary I know, but we can't leave--the doors won't budge, and I've tried the windows."
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » August 4th, 2008, 9:03 pm

Yoh raised his flashlight, slowly approching the pair of eyes "Hello...?" he said to the figure. Closer it seemed to be a little girl in ratty old clothes "Hey, are you okay..."
"leave...."
"Huh...?"
"Leave..."
"What, i cant hear you over the rain"
"LEAVE!"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 5th, 2008, 8:04 am

The little girl pointed at Yoh, "Your all doomed..." Then she went went back into the darkness and was gone again.

Vexon looked around and jumped up to try the windows, "They wont budge..." Vexon heard a thump behind her as she turned around and her aunt fainted as she never believed in anything paranormal. "Auntie!" She rushed over to her side and felt her forehead and looked at her, "Seems she fainted.." Vexon moved her over by the chair for a more comfortable place and sat down controling her breaths so she wouldn't freak out. "Okie I'll be right back I need to find my cat." Vexon stood up and left the kitchen area as she grabbed a candle. She started to walk sloely down farther into the blackness of the house as every step she took creeped. "Foo Foo. Where are you chicka?" She looked around as she didn't go too far from the kitchen.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 5th, 2008, 8:16 am

As Vexon got a little further into the house a breeze blew her candle out and in front of here there was a very unclear image of a boy. almost in a mist or something. "we told you to leave, you refused, now your fate..... is sealed" he said as the voice and the image faded away

Ryoshi's hair stood on end for a second and then rememberd he had felt like this before. "so.. the house is inhabited by ghosts...." he said to himself (assuming vexon would have screamed from the darkness) Ryoshi heard a small scream and went to find vexon
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 5th, 2008, 8:22 am

Vexon was scremaing now as she looked around in complete darkness and felt icy chills up her spine and all around her body, "Who are you?" She back up a little and ran into something and screamed even louder as it filled the house with her echos.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 5th, 2008, 10:31 am

Yoh looked as the girl dissapeared. He blinked several times, then turned and headed for the house "Dooooomed...." a voice whispered on the wind. He fiddled with keys at the back door until he finally got it open. He shut the door behind him, and fell into a slump agenst the wall. He heaerd the door click locked again. He tried to open it, but it wouldent budge. He remained silent, and turned away into the house

"Dooomed...."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 5th, 2008, 11:00 am

Ryoshi heard Vexons screams get louder and he quickend his pace and followed the sound to find her and he reached out and touched her shoulder "hey, are you alright?"
(probably not the greatest of moves to touch her but hey what else can ya do lol) he looked around to see nothing since the ghost had disapeard
KeKe

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 5th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Lina cursed loudly as the candle she was holding blew out, and an eerie red light appeared just behind her. Nearly jumping across the room, she grabbed a knife from one of the still-unpacked boxes(assuming there's one in there). A vague figured hung suspended into the air, it's ghostly features battered and bloody from its past death sentence. Lina gagged at the horrid stench of dead body filled the air. "Stay away, you crazy hag!"

"The necklace Lina...give me the necklace!" She blinked before looking down at her pocket, where the chain of the purple necklace dangled loosely. Remembering her grandfather's words, she ran around the table and out into the main hall where the others were.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone