Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

House of Horror!

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 10:01 pm

Ryoshi nodded "it smells good in here. It makes me want to come over every day..." he got a little bit uneasy as he thught that it wasnt apropriate to say and he shook his head "sorry i didnt mean to impose or anything like that"
KeKe

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 4th, 2008, 12:44 am

Lina smiled ruefully, picking up the amber-colored box from the shelf. For some reason she hadn't remembered ever seeing it, in fact she didn't remember this shelf being here either. Ignoring the noisy guests bustling around her, she opened the box, pulling out a red card. She frowned at it, twisting it between her fingers. A postcard maybe? Not bothering to open it just yet, she reached into the box again, this time retrieving a key, rusted and dust-colored from age. Slipping it into her back pocket for safe keeping, she removed the last object from the box--a amethyst-colored diamond necklace, it's astonishing color mystified her. Immediately she recognized it as the necklace her great great grandmother had worn in an old painting in the library, but how could it have survived all these years? Deciding now was the best time to read the note, she popped open the seal and skimmed through the letter.

Dearest granddaughter,

I assume that you are just now finding this box long after my death, and that the old house has finally found a new owner. The letter you recieved just recently was from an old friend of mine, one who knows of this house's great and terrible history. You have been led back here to your roots for a reason, and an important one at that. Be wise, Lina, for the troubles that await you just around the corner are not the easiest. This house has a mind of its own, and as soon as this letter has read through you will be trapped inside...forever its prisoner unless you can destroy it. I am writing this letter upon my deathbed, and I forsee great things in you.

Much luck,
Grandfather Edward

P.S. Don't lose the necklace.

Lina blinked down at her gradnfather's ancient handwriting, not wanting to believe her eyes. But just as he said an eerie creaking sounded, seeming to shake the entire house. A thunderous slam erupted from the front doors, and Lina ran over to shove them open, but to no avail. Cursing she kicked them before running a hand through her hair. "If this isn't a good enough reason to hate old people, I don't know what would be."
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » August 4th, 2008, 5:53 am

"Mmmm..." Yoh muttered, contemplating his dream. He heard lightning crash nearby "Damn...That old house will flare up with its electrcicty on..." Speaking of that, his own houses electricity seemed to be out. He forced himself to his feet and grabbed a coat and flashlight. Cold sharp rain met him when he opened the door. He shrugged it off and began walking "Man, what a night to be without a license..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 4th, 2008, 8:37 am

(so essentially with nikki's post, riri's characters can not get back into the old house until its destroyed... so essentially its vexon, her aunt and ryoshi and nikki's character... lina???)

Rypshi heard the doors shut and then a girl running by he cocked his head confused. and pointed in the girls direction she had run looking over at vexon "sister?" he asked since he didnt know who she was
KeKe

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 4th, 2008, 10:28 am

(i thought he was still in the house, he never said he left...he just said they should be going T_T)
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » August 4th, 2008, 11:01 am

(I implied that i left...sigh, whatever, worse comes to worse ill just control a ghost...)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 4th, 2008, 11:32 am

(men....so undescriptive T_T)
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby KeKe » August 4th, 2008, 4:40 pm

(shouldnt have done things to screw other characters out in one post)
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » August 4th, 2008, 5:24 pm

(Meh, lol)

"Come on, opeeeen..." Yoh muttered angrily, pulling at the huge iron gate "Grrr..." he saw a new padlock on it. Sure wasnt his. It was weirdly shaped too, sort of like a moon intertwined with a symbol he couldent recognize. And it was huggge "Did they put this up...man..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 4th, 2008, 5:47 pm

(whatever, keke.)

Lina looked up towards the celing just as the lights flickered and blacked out, from the rain or from the house she didn't know. Taking out her cell phone as a light, she made her way cautiously to the kitchen. "Are you alright?" She asked, shining the cell phone light on each face to confirm their safety.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 4th, 2008, 6:42 pm

Vexon shook her head, 'No my sister wont come until 3 days from now."

She looked around as she saw the girl come in with her cell phone and the thunder booming outside. She pulled out hers as her aunt scurried off to get candles. She then returned with some and lit them with a lighter she always kept in her purse with it seemed like a endless hold in her purse. Her aunt sighed, "Well then I wish I at least had this house all done up before I had so much company over. our all welcome to stay though until the storm passes."

As Yoh pulled on the gate a small girl appeared as she looked at him. SHe just sat there staring and staring not saying a word as she then pointed to a small opening in the gate that hadn't been there before. When he looked at the hold in the gate and turned back she was gone and no where to be seen as the rain started to come down hard.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 4th, 2008, 6:50 pm

"What the hell...." Yoh muttered. The hairs of his skin were standing on end, and it wasn't from the rain. He looked through the opening from the side. He gulped. The scenery was somehow...different. Slowly he walked inside with his flashlight raised. When he turned around to look at the entrance, he was mortified

There wasnt a door there anymore, it looked like theyred never been one. More chills were sent up his spine, and he heard the faintest, most terrifying laugh, just barely loud enough for him to hear "What in hell..." he whispered
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 4th, 2008, 7:01 pm

(so if the land is cursed by indians all the ghosts will have to be indians... unless people have died on the grounds since the house was built otherwise... the whole house being built on indian grounds has no point to the story)

~~

Ryoshi was quick to react to light changes and had fairly good vision in the dark he squinted a bit when Lina shined the light in his face "I'm fine its just a power failure. happnes quite often in the rain, especially in an old house like this" Ryoshi yawned a bit. "excuse me but does anyone know the time?"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 4th, 2008, 7:10 pm

Vexon looked at her cell but it was all screwy for some reason as if the screen froze almost, 'Umm hold on..my cell is acting weird." She banged it a little but it just fuzzed up. Her aunt looked at the clocks but they were all messed up as well as she looked at her watch which was broken, "Hmm seems like I must have fallen on my watch and broke it and with the power out it...last I looked though it was around 6ish." A huge crash of lightening came outside as it lit the room a little. Vexon was slightly scared as she hated storms. She then heard something creek as it came from the opposite side of the house which sent chills up an down her body, "Umm must be my cat..."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 4th, 2008, 7:16 pm

He ignored the strange happenings now, deciding to do what he came here to do, and get the hell out "Lets see, the breakers are on the other side of the house..." he murmured, pulling his coat on tighter "I must be tired to be so delusional..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone