Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

House of Horror!

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 8:12 pm

"Wouldent want that..." Yoh murmured
"I guess ill go turn on the generators now that your here" his brother said, stepping out of the room "Speaking of that we'll need to touch up on the wiring..." Yoh said to himself, twisting a bit of his hair in his fingers. He shook his head, coming back to reality. This house always did that to him "So, where are you from?"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 8:24 pm

as soon as Ryoshi walked into the house he felt uneasy and he followed behind Vexon this place... the chill in the air... it seems.. somehow familiar he looked around and he saw an image that was exactly like the staircase but it looked different with different pictureson the wall and the tables and stuff were aranged different he stepped on a squeaky floorboard which amde him look down and the image faded so he shrugged it off and followed them again
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 8:31 pm

Vexon came into the kitchen and sat down as her aunt almost had the tea ready. "We are from this town but way on the other side of it. So its almost like moving to a whole new place."

Her aunt poured the tea into small cups and placed them in fornt of everyone and sat down, "AH please drink up. Its so nice to see new faces. It'll be good for Vexon too since well I'll be gone for a week soon so you can look after her while I'm gone." Vexon then spit out her drink now as she looked at her aunt in horror, 'Auntie! You never said you were leaving! And you expect me to stay alone in this house for a week? Its all old and uncheerful.." Her aunt laughed, "I never knew you were such a scaried cat Vex!" Vexon pouted, "I'm not."

Her aunt smiled and looked at the others, "So may I ask you all your names then and such?"
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 8:34 pm

"I ammmm, Yoh Asuka. That guy you saw was my older brother, Roy" Yoh said, taking a sip of the tea
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 8:49 pm

Ryoshi was busy looking around withhis head to the side and then felt eyes on him and looked at everyone. "Oh, sorry... I'm Ryoshi. Ryoshi Star people call me all sorts of varients from it though so anything will do." he thought he heard something in another room and quickly turned his head to see foo foo had bumped a small box over and then looked back "umm... I wo.... err, nevermind" I probably shouldnt say that I wouldnt mind staying here with Vexon... it would seem too akward he moved his hands in closer still not drinking the tea as he was unsure of himself around people since he had always been, for what he can remember, sscolded for doing the slightest wrong thing
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 9:03 pm

Her aunt smiled, "Well then how nice, would you boys like to help bring in some boxes for me and Vexon? After Ill make you some home made dinner to give you thanks." Her aunt hummed and walked off to get more boxes.

vexon nodded, "Its nice to meet you all...and umm sorry about my aunt she's..very friendly..." Foo Foo came into the room and rubbed up against Yoh's leg and then Ryoshi's. "Oh yeah thats my cat, her name is Foo Foo." Vexon stood up then, "Well I better help my aunt or she will scold me probably." She started to walk as she thought she saw something move in the next room which sent a chill up her spine again and just shook her head as she continued walking.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 9:07 pm

"Well, i guess we should lend a hand" Yoh said quietly, stretching out his arms
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 9:09 pm

Ryoshi got a bit scared when she said her aunt might scold her and then got up and made his way to help with the boxes. once he got there he took two boxes and was walking and when he got inside it felt like something grabbed his leg and he tripped and dropped the two boxes which he was scred that he would be yelled at for dropping them
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 9:22 pm

Vexon looked behind her now and knelled down, "Are you okie?" Her aunt returned with some more boxes and sat them down to see if he was hurt, "You hurt anywhere?" Vexon cleaned up some of the things that came out of the box as she patched i all up. She then took the boxes and put them in the room they were suppose to go. When she was trying to go back outside she felt something push her on her back as she tripped over something and then fell onto Yoh as he fell backwards, "Oh my gosh! I'm soo sorry!" Her aunt laughed now, "Looks like we have so much junk in here that people are falling, I guess please watch your step then. I'll have this mess up in no time at all."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 9:29 pm

"Uhh...Hellooo..." Yoh murmured. His brother came back into the room with his cellphone in his hand "Alright the-...Yoh, what are you doing...?"
"N-Nothing..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 9:35 pm

Ryoshi slowly got up. and sat indian style and heard footsteps run across the room (like little kids feet) that only he could hear his eyes grew large "this house... is..." before he could get the rest of it out he got a pounding headache and held his head and a vision of a room came through his mind (a room in the house he hasnt been in today) but then it was gone along with the headach and he gotup and walked outside to get more boxes
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 9:41 pm

Vexon blushed as she stood up quickly, "Umm umm sorry I fell." She grab a box and swiftly walked away. Her aunt shrugged as Ryoshi walked away and smiled, "Guess he is fine." She picked up the boxes again and moved them into the rooms. She then saw Ryoshi take the last of the boxes and smiled, "Thanks for all your hard work I'll start making some dinner then." She hummed and walked into the kitchen. Vexon sat the boxes down upstairs and heard more noises and creeks as she looked around uncertain. What pushed me back there...something is wrong.. She felt chilly as it seemed colder. She then quickly got up and went back downstairs to see everyone back inside. "Oh we done then I suppose." She slide down the rest of the way and walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table again. "Its a pain to move."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 9:44 pm

"I wouldent know..." Yoh yawned "Anyway, me and my brother should be moving along now. It was a pleasure meeting all of you" Roy said
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 9:48 pm

Ryoshi took the last box in and sat it down and saw Vexon come back down from upstairs he looked at her a bit concerned I hope this isnt going to turn out like... he rememberd his real parents again and was a little sad and walked into the kitchen and looked at her aunt "sorry for ignoring you back there, but I'm fine thanks.. and. sorry for dropping the boxes i hope i didnt break anything"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 9:54 pm

Her aunt laughed a little, "Oh don't worry your little head off. Its quite alright." She was making something delicious as the smell filled the room. She looked up to see Yoh and his bro leaving, 'Oh not going to stay for dinner then? Well I guess it cant be help soo buzy buzy. Ill bring something over later then. It was nice meeting you all." Vexon nodded, "Yes it was."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone