[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - House of Horror!

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

House of Horror!

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 5th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Vexon screamed as well when Ryoshi touched her shoulder and then calmed down when she saw him. "Oh my god...I saw a..a...ghost." She was bretahing harder as she was terrified. She then saw Lina come in the pitch dark room, "Do any of you have an light?" Vexon was almost in tears as she was so scared but felt better with people around. She heard a door shut in the other side of the house as i freaked her out too.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 5th, 2008, 1:43 pm

"This place feels...different..." Yoh muttered. He saw a shape suddenly run across the hall into another hall. He quickly ran to the begining of the hall, but was immediatly startled. Noone. "Is this place haunted or something...?, thats ridiculous, its never been like this before..." he noticed another two figures a little ways away, bolth human shaped like the thing before. He moved so he was in the center of the hall, looking at them

(Remember, out line of wiiiings)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 5th, 2008, 7:37 pm

Ryoshi shook his head "sorry I dont have a light but I can see fairly well in here." he looked at Vexon "hey, it will be alright. atleast your not alone anymore"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 5th, 2008, 9:10 pm

Vexon nodded slowly, "Umm right.." She looked around but her eyes were still adjusting to the darkness. She saw something white/grey in the distance as it went into her aunts room.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 6th, 2008, 7:19 am

Ryoshi looked at both the girls "I'm going to have to vote that we do our best to find a way out. there has to be a way"

the doors not opening reminded him again of how his parents died. I hope this doesnt end up the same way..
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » August 6th, 2008, 10:51 am

"Youuuuuuuuu..." he heard a voice call softly. Yoh turned around and saw a cloaked figure. It looked human, but he couldent tell in the dark. He flashed his light at him, but it suddenly died. A cold feeling wrapped itself around him as the being floated towards him. Yoh backed up slowly, unable to turn away
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 6th, 2008, 2:10 pm

Lina rounded the corner in a frenzie, stopping dead upon seeing the floating figure. She gagged again as the horried stench of death reeked everywhere. Grabbing her cell phone, she flashed the light onto the back of the cloaked being, and grabbed its attention. A shiver ran up her spine as it turned, staring in on her. Thinking fast, she took out her necklace, waving it as if it were a weapon. The ghost hissed, and shook violently before dissapearing. Lina nearly collapsed to the floor with relief, but noticed a figure in the near distance. "Yoh? How did you get in?!"
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » August 6th, 2008, 2:21 pm

Yoh slid to a kneeling position by her "Lina?" he huffed "Ahh...your alright...
Some girl made a door and let me in...Where is Vexon and the others?"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 6th, 2008, 2:50 pm

"I have no idea, but I'm sure we'll find them. Just stick with me, I've got the necklace." She gave him a half-hearted smile, but suddenly frowned. "Little girl? What little girl? Vexon didn't mention a little sister...."
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 6th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Vexon looked around, 'Uhh what happened to Lina?" She took a breath and nodded, "Yah your probably right, but we need to find Lina and dont forget my aunt is in the kitchen." Vexon then got an idea, "Follow me." She grabbed Ryoshi's shirt and started to lead him back towards the kitchen as it was pitch dark now and Vexon kept bumping into things. She then ran into a lamp as it fell over causing a loud crash. Vexon screamed a little as it startled her.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 7th, 2008, 8:38 pm

"...I dont know, i dont think i really want to..." Yoh muttered "Whover it was, the doors gone now. Come on, we need to find those three and get out"
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 8th, 2008, 3:35 pm

Lina gave a half-hearted chuckle before leading the way out of the main hall. "Get out? Yeah, right. My crazy ancestors have something they want me to do, and if I don't do it, let's just say there'll be no 'getting out'."
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby KeKe » August 8th, 2008, 9:14 pm

Ryoshi stayed close with Vexon as they made their way back to the kitchen he heard a lot of strange noises but that was about it

(yea... i got nothing interesting to add yet)
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 9th, 2008, 7:54 am

Once Vexon was back in the Kitchen area it seemed somewhat different. As if the room completely changed itself. "What is this?" It seemed weird and once Vexon looked behind her the door was gone. She turned pale now as she felt trapped and she hated that feeling. She ran over to wear the door was and felt around the walls as they seemed to even pulse as it freaked her out a bit and she stumbled backwards falling into Ryoshi.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 9th, 2008, 9:23 am

Ryoshi caught her so she wouldnt fall down. [color=darkblUE}"I dont think I'd touch the walls much if I were you. if they can change who knows what they can do"[/color] Ryoshi looked around but held on to Veon "I think... we should probably stick as close together as possible. the house will likely try and separate us"
KeKe

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone