Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

House of Horror!

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

House of Horror!

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 3:29 pm

Basically this is an rp of a house that is haunted and soon will take victims filled with all such crazy nonsense. This house was built centuries ago under a indian burial grounds and has been cursed. People started living in there but weird things would happen so they would move or never been seen again. Happy horroring! :D

Victim:

Name:
Apperance:

My character:

Name: Vexon Moon
Bio: She has just moved into the house due to the fact that her aunt needed to move to a better location and got a great deal on the house.
Apperance: Image
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 4:02 pm

(Yeah, lol, ill get right on something...)

Name: Yoh Asuka
Bio: He is the son of the groundskeeper, and has lived near the mansion all his life
Apperance: Image (Hes the nearest one, the one in the back is his older brother, which may or may not be important later)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 4:31 pm

Vexon stepped in the house while her aunt was babbling on and on about how she got this house at such a great deal. Vexon sighed as she hated moving and she was always moving it seemed like. But her aunt was for sure about staying at this place since it was almost like living in a mansion. Vexon looked around the ld creepy house and knew her aunt was right. This house was huge more than huge, it was gigantic.

Vexon put down her luggage at the front door and grabbed a box to claim her room. She climbed the stairs as they creeked and looked at how old this house was. A small shiver went down her spine as she felt kinda of scared at how old this was. "Hello?" Her voiced echoed through the house as she finally made it up the long stairs. She looked in some rooms and found an ordinary one that looked simple and there was a small window that looked out next door. She set her box down with her cat's cage and let out Foo Foo. Her cat walked and curled up next to her. Vexon sighed as she left her room to go back down stairs to help her aunt as she felt a cold draft coming from the other side of the house. It was dark since the lights needed to be replaced but Vexon had a bad feeling about it. She walked back downstairs as she went back outside to unload the car, "Auntie don't you think this house..is kinda umm creepy?" Auntie laughed, "Your not a kid anymore Vex so don't worry about it, its just old we can get it repaired in no time flat." Vexon looked uncertain but started to pick up more boxes.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 4:41 pm

Yoh sighed as his older brother drug him along "God, come on Yoh" his brother said "If your going to inherit this place you need to learn some manners"
"Yeah, as if..." Yoh thought, remaining silent. His brother sighed "Come on, I hear theres supposed to be a pretty girl living with the lady too"
Yok looked at him unamused "What is up with you today...At least try and act like you have manners" He knocked on the door "Hello?, Mrs.(insert last name, lol) ?
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 3rd, 2008, 4:42 pm

Name: Lina
Bio: She is the great great grandaughter of the first owner, and before the newest owner had bought it had been trying to sell it off for years. Lina had never wanted the house but was forced to inherit it through a series of misfortunate events over the years. In her desperate attempt to get rid of the old, ugly house she sold it off for a rediculously cheap price. Now she lives in an apartment half-way across town, but upon the arrival of a mysterious letter she is forced to return to the house and unravel its mysteries.
Appearance:
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 3rd, 2008, 4:48 pm

Lina pressed the brake, giving the old house she had parked in front of a glare. Why did she ever come back to this damned place? Glancing down at the crisp white envelope in the passenger seat, she sighed and picked it up, reading through its contents for what seemed like the thousandth time that day. After making sure that she had it all memorized she unbuckled her seatbelt and pulled her keys out of the ignition. Stepping out of the car and shutting the door, she gave a defeated sigh before trudging up the sidewalk towards the mansion.
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 4:49 pm

"Hmm, miss Lina?" Yoh said "I didnt expect to see you again..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » August 3rd, 2008, 4:57 pm

"Touche'." She grumbled, breezing past Yoh and his brother to Vexon's car. "Hi, Ms. Vexon. I'm Lina Granger? We met a couple of weeks ago. If you don't mind I'd like to take a second look at something inside the house? I still have my spare key, and it will only take a minute. Thanks." She didn't wait for an answer and instead turned swiftly to stride up the stairs and to the door. Walking past Yoh's brother she fished her key out of her pocket and opened the door, stepping inside. Taking a look around she grimaced, scanning the room before her eyes caught sight of the object in mind. "Found you..."
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 7:12 pm

Oh sure start without me T_T

for my first and certainly not last

Name: Ryoshi Star (people call him many varients depending on who they are like Ryo, Yoshi, Star, Ryshi which is like re-she or something or other so pick your nickname for him)
Bio: He has recently moved to the area and has yet to make friends he is kind of a loaner and likes to explore new things. he is interested in the paranormal and once in his youth he swears a ghost was his friend (like insisible friends u have as a kid but he really could see him)
Apperance:
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 7:34 pm

Edit out
Last edited by Perky_Sofy on August 3rd, 2008, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 7:34 pm

After yet another argument with his parents Ryoshi got agravaited and walked out of the house again. slamming the door open almost breaking it off of the hinges his motehr came out and had to hold herself back from yelling as to not disturb the neighbors. she "grred" a bit and then walked back inside and got back to work with the household chores. His father was busy watching TV with empty beer cans laying about the sofa. Ryoshi;s red cheek and slightly bruised eye showed what had occured moments prior. his long sleeves coverd other bruises and the like of what had happend earlier that week as well. It was always like this, Being adopted into the household of the people he was living with. his parents were killed about the time his, what others called his imaginary friend disapeard. The burn of the hit to his face reminded him every time of the heat of the flames of that dreadful night. and waking up to the smoke coughing as he could barely breathe. It is uncertain how he alone escapped. The burn on his face also brought back the screams of his loving parents pleading him to open the door. Try as he might the doors would not open and the glass would not break. Oh, How he wished for his friend to be there again, at most it would be a listening ear for him to speak his troubles for hours he walked around town alone then headed back towards his house since it was dark and if police asked he could have an excuse that he was returning from a friends house. then out of the corner of his eye he saw a dreary looking woods and a ominous looking bath so he decided to take it. and after a little while he came upon a fountain in the middle of the woods. as he looked around the dried up fountain thirsting for water he decided to take a break and sit on the edge. As he sat and reminised about the past and about the time he got angry enough to sceram a small splash of water hit the back of his head. Ryoshi quickly turned around but it was as dry as it had ever been. A quick glance to the sky showed no signs of rain. bewilderd he shrugged it off and started to remember his parnts when a strange eary wind blew and the trees creaked and made scary noises and he thought he felt a presence comming from the path in the direction he had come and thought he heard an old indian chant on the wind. he was a little weirded out so he got up and quickly continued down the path to a dead garden and in the distance he saw an old house and heard a cardoor shut. Curious but afraid of trespassing he turned to go back down the path but it looked much creepier this time and he decided to take his chances of being kicked out for trespassing so he walked up to the house and peeked around the corner and then walked up to see (i suppose a moving van)

hmm, new people.. they must be rich to get this place "umm.. hello" he said in a slightly shy voice "I dont mean to intrude but I was on a walk and stumbled upon a trail and have wound up here I just want to let you know I'm not a burgaler or anything like that so.. Sorry to interrupt" I dont suppose they will care to talk to much to a lowly guy like me I should probably leave he turned to head towards the gate but.. I really dont want to return to that stupid house.
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 7:44 pm

Vexon's aunt looked as the girl strolled on in and just smiled then looked at the two boys, "Ah hello, I didn't know we would have vistors so soon. Hey Vexon come over please and get this box." Vexon looked at the girl who just came in looking around for something and then grumbled when she heard her name. She then went over and grabbed the box as her aunt invited them in. Her aunt then introduced herself, "I'm Mrs. Moon and this is Vexon she is my niece and as you can see we are new to this neighborhood so its nice to see some new faces." Veon's cat Foo Foo bounced downstairs and jumped up on a shelve as it looked at the new people.

Then Mrs. Moon saw the other boy who came up and smiled when he said that, "Oh you must be from this area too! Come in come in! We love having vistors!" Vexon looked at her aunt like she was crazy inviting all these people right now even when they were moving in stuff. She's always like this...too cheerful and nice to people all the time. Ms. Moon then smiled, "Oh well we are still moving in so excuse us for the mess but I'll go make some tea...I think I know where the teapot is." She then rushed off in towards the kitchen leaving Vexon there with a box in her hands not knowing what to do or what to say.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 7:48 pm

"Umm...I guess welcome the property" Yoh's brother said, somewhat awkwardly "Im the groundskeeper"
"Yeah, and youll make me do all the fixing work on this old place..." Yoh muttered
"Hey, i have more places to tend to. You just worry about helping them..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 7:56 pm

Ryoshi looked around "so its just the two of you living here?" thats crazy they have to be rich as hell "well..." maybe they would let me help them, it would give me something to do and keep my mind off of... he started to get a little depressed but coverd it up quikcley "well, if you dont mind miss..., Vexon was it? I could help you guys move in. I'm actually quite new to the area as well I just moved in a few days ago, so I know what its like moving and everything, and I really dont know anyone else around here so dont ask me to take you to meet people" he put on a fake smile but his eyes showed it very well that he really wasnt smiling on the inside his eye was still a little bruised but the redness from his cheek was gone now
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 8:02 pm

Vexon looked at Ryoshi now, "Umm sure..." She then turned to Yoh and his brother, "Well you can come in I suppose my aunt is very inviting. And really dont worry about fixing up too much she likes to do stuff like that as projects." She then tilted her head a bit at Ryoshi, his aura...its black...strange. She then put down the box and signaled them to come in to the kitchen as her cat Foo Foo followed and then looked back, "My aunt might get offended if you don't." She said in a jokingly way.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone