[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - Choices RP

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Choices RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 22nd, 2008, 7:55 pm

woot, now that misa's joined it's super special awesome ^_^

"Can I help you?" She insisted more than questioned. "Er, yeah, Thomas here needs to be taken care of." Sarah put him to the ground gently; he wobbled slightly, as if he weren't quite right on his feet. "Hmm, how did you get this way, boy?" Sarah could've sworn she saw the woman smirking at him. She answered in his place. "He was attacked by a mo--- I mean, a swordsman. The guy was wearing a mask, and slices him up a bit. He and I don't know why, and the man fled too quickly for us to chase. Please, Thomas has lost a lot of blood; won't you help him out?" She hurried her speech. If the woman was on the mob's side, Sarah didn't want to put Thomas in further danger. "I'm Sarah, by the way... Thomas's fiance!" She blurted another lie to hide who he was- who she was, that she wasn't of this world. "I see... well, come along." The woman looked suspicious, but she let them pass. "I'm Callie, by the way. Please to make your aquantence." She said icily. As they walked- well, Thomas stumbled- further into the tent-like building, Sarah looked around for ways to escape in case of emergency. Finding 3 or so easy-to-get-to exits, she calmed down a bit. Okay, we can make it out alive if we need to run, no problem. This 'Callie' person seems to be the only one here, she can't block them all... she reassured herself. All of a sudden, Thomas...:"

A) screamed

or

B) collapsed
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Ririyoku » July 22nd, 2008, 7:57 pm

A hah...
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 22nd, 2008, 8:13 pm

"What's the matter?!" Sarah turned quickly. "M-m-my arm's gone numb! I've lost too much blood! I-I-I'm seeing stars, and my ears are ringing, and and and...[/b]" his voice gradually faded, and he slumped to the ground. "...Does that happen often?" Callie asked, sounding genuinly curious. "Only on Mondays..." Sarah responded, trying hard not to laugh and vomit at the same time. I kinda feel bad for the guy, but it's hard to not laugh at someone who screams like a girl... she muffled a giggle. "I see." Callie said, picking him up with one arm like he didn't weigh a thing. "Well, we'd better get him to the operating table soon, before he loses that arm of his. What's your blood type?" "Me? I'm type O." "Perfect, we can use it for lood transfusion then." she continued along her way, Thomas in hand and Sarah hurrying behind her. Impressive. Now, let's hope she's on our side... she wished to herself. That strength and those medical skills might come in handy. As they entered the lab...":

A) The mob knocked down the front door

or

B) Callie locked the door and attacked Sarah
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 22nd, 2008, 8:15 pm

lol B
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 24th, 2008, 5:40 pm

okay, gonna change this a bit. anyone else who wants to write the story and make the new choices can too. i'm kinda tired of doing it all myself, lol. of course, i'll still be writing some of it and participating ^_^
Last edited by Anime_Girl_93 on July 27th, 2008, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby DanteSilver » July 25th, 2008, 1:17 pm

Oh okay.
Sounds good! :)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone