[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - Choices RP

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Choices RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Choices RP

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 17th, 2008, 5:01 pm

This RP is like one of those 'chose your path' stories.

For example, if I wrote:

"As the boy saw the mermaid dive into his pond, he..."

A) Followed her in.

or

B) Decided to leave her alone.

See, I will create the entire story, but you make the choices.

Either way, I hope you enjoy the story you helped create in the end ^_^

I'll start off with this little insert here...:

"As Sarah sat alone in her old, creeky house, reading the book The Giver for her report next week, she heard a tap at her window. Probably just the wind... she thought for a second, but then it happened again. And again. And again... Eventually, she decided to..."

A) Put down her book and look to see who- or what- it was at her window...

or

B) Call the police...
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Ririyoku » July 17th, 2008, 5:04 pm

...A!!!!!, might be her soon to be boyfriend lol, or aliens...or robbers...
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 17th, 2008, 10:38 pm

Sarah slowly crept to the window, being as quiet as a mouse. In one hand, she had her cellphone; in the other, a bat- just in case. Cautiously, she peeked out of the glass pane. Staring back at her was a floating manga book with what looked like a note attatched to it. She...:

A) Grabbed it with an uneasy feeling; she was a bit curious, after all...

or

B) Hit it with her bat and set it pummeling to the ground, two stories below...
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Ririyoku » July 18th, 2008, 1:52 pm

A again
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 20th, 2008, 4:39 pm

"Sarah ripped the note off and slammes the window shut. It read, 'Be warned, if ye open this book ye may never be normal again...'

'Pfff, you've gotta be kidding me!' she chuckled. 'Still, how was it... floating there?'

She opened the manga to the first page, and...:"

A) She was sucked into the book

or

B) A magical staff appeared
Last edited by Anime_Girl_93 on July 27th, 2008, 11:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Ririyoku » July 20th, 2008, 4:41 pm

A annnnnd B
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 20th, 2008, 4:48 pm

ahahah no. you have to pick only one
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 20th, 2008, 5:06 pm

okay, you chose A on ac chat...

so....

"Sarah screamed as she was sucked into the book. 'Whta's happening?! Somebody, help me!' she shouted into nothingness. She finally landed after what seemed like hours in...:"

A) A clover field

or

B) Her bed
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Ririyoku » July 20th, 2008, 5:07 pm

A again >.>
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 21st, 2008, 1:55 pm

OKAY, WHAT THE HELL. EVERYTIME I WRITE SOMETHING, IT ERASES ALL OF MY WORK!!! I WRITE A HELL OF A LOT, TOO!!! DAMNIT ALL...

Guess I'll haveta make it shorter and lamer than the original...again!!! :evil:

"Scared, Sarah quickly grabbed the manga, next to her hand, and flipped to the summary page. Only her picture showed, with a small description of her. The other characters were shadowed out. She turned the pages; only the first ten or so were filled in, with what she had done since hearing the tapping at her window. At the 'about the author section,' the name and description were torn out. The cover of the manga was Sarah herself.
'Creepy...' She shuddered, a shiver having gone through her back. Then, she heard a noise coming from the bushes. 'Wh-who's there?!' she shouted, terrified of this unknown world. Out of the shrub appeared...:"

A) A boy around her age- 15 or so- bleeding and injured.

or

B) A floating mirror with a young kitten trapped inside of the reflexion.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby DanteSilver » July 21st, 2008, 2:05 pm

A :)
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 21st, 2008, 8:18 pm

sweet, another customer ^_^ lol

"'Oh my God, are you okay?!' she ran towards the boy, pulling out her hankercheif on the way. 'F-forget about me... just r-r-run... hurry!' He was pale beyond comparison from loss of blood. 'Run from what?' she looked around while dabbing at his wounds. A rumbling in the ground appeared then, an earthquake-like shaking. 'Crap, can you walk? Wait, of course you can't... hurry up man, climb on my back!' she shouted over the thing's roar. The boy silently obeyed her, and she unsteadily got back on her feet just as it appeared, a...":

A) Fire-breathing dragon

or

B) angry mob
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby DanteSilver » July 22nd, 2008, 2:15 pm

We'll go with B, angry mob is cool!
DanteSilver
White Knight

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 22nd, 2008, 5:14 pm

lol

"'...' Sarah's silence came from shock and- ironically- a feeling of laughter. What were the odds an angry mob would be here? 'Ahem...' the boy cleared his throat. 'Shall we get going now?' he interupted her train of thought. 'Oh, right, sorry.' she blushed for a split second before taking off. Running through what was now a forest, she hoped that the boy could manage to hold on long enough to reach safety. Although she knew he was injured, she questioned him. 'So, what's your name, and why is this group chasing ya? Did you steal something or what?' She asked authoritively. 'Th-Thomas. I *cough* think that they're angry with me because I *cough out blood* lied to them a bit.' 'Wait, what?! You mean t tell me they're attacking you becasue you weren't honest? How bad could your lie have been!' she turned to look at him quizically. 'M-my origin... I lied about where I came from. I'm supposed to be... forbidden in their land.' his words grew weaker, less powerful- he was loosing a lot of blood. She knew she had to get him to a doctor of some sort quickly. 'That sucks, man. Well, any place you know of we could rest and get you some medical treatment?' she changed the subject quickly. 'It's about 2 kilometers from here, on the outskirts of the next t-t-town *cough harshly.*' She turned to face behind her again after his statement; the mob was losing speed. 'Okay man, saty with me 'til then, got it?' she pushed him up her back a little more for support and began to run faster. 'I can't have you passing out, ya know? You're my guide.' she soared liek a ninja now, happy that she had joined track a few years ago and was in good shape. WHo knew she would need it for a getaway someday? Sarah chuckled lightly to herself. As she cleared the forest, seeing the small medical hut, she slowed a bit, exausted. Quietly, she entered the place. 'Hello?' she asked too an empty room. 'Anyone here?'...:"

A) A man about 50 or so entered the room. He had a goatee and spectacles on. He seemed kind enough.

or

B) A woman about 20 or so entered the room. She was wearing all black and looked annoyed.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 22nd, 2008, 5:55 pm

B!
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone