Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Your Not-So-typical High School RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » November 5th, 2008, 6:37 pm

er, nate? you may wanna say your characters name, not "i". just a suggestion.

guys, i dont think that ill be doing rps for a while. too tedious. but you can go from here how you want, make it your own rp. i would continue as well, but im kinda... writingv a novel at the moment. so, ciao!
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby gorillaz2d » November 5th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Mai looked up, startled. But... she assumed she was to far away to help, or to do anything about it, so she continued reading.

After three more minutes, though, Mai soon became bored of the basics, which she already knew by heart, and glanced at the notebook beside her. She looked away and put down the book. It really wasn't hers to look at, but she couldn't help her curiosity. She sat back down and flipped through it, her eyebrow arching. It was chock full of URLS and BBcodes, and graphing software. It was also full of pictures. They looked like something you might see in a video game.

Mai closed the notebook, and flipped it over to look for a name. There was none, though there were many doodles on the front cover that were quite strange. She sighed, wishing she knew who it belonged to, and set it back down.

The wailing from earlier was still being heard, so Mai decided to go ahead and check out the problem.

(Really? Aw. That's not fair :( I'm writing too! oh, well. Can I take over one of her chars, nate?)
gorillaz2d
Level 1 Guard

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone