[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - Your Not-So-typical High School RP

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Your Not-So-typical High School RP

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Your Not-So-typical High School RP

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 13th, 2008, 1:21 am

Love, drama, suicidal thoughts. All of the reality of a High School anime, no? No- definitely not, I assure you of that.

Mikari Riyuoki was anything but your typical 16 year old Japanese school girl: she had the looks, the charm, the grace, the style. She excelled in everything from grades to sports to music. Your little miss perfect rich girl, she threw dollar bills away when they wrinkled and refused to wear the "dreadfully clashing" school uniforms everyone else wore at her school. She was a member of the Prime Minister's family, after all. What could possibly go wrong for her?
One day, though, her life takes a turn for the worst (Cue horror music):

Two characters per person, max!

My first charatcer, is, of course:

Name: Mikari Riyuoki
Height: 5'6"
Hobbies: Loves to spend money, diss on poor people, and be all-around stuck-up whenever she can (which is, like, always).
Dislikes: "Poor people germs," "icky insects," and, "dirty dirt."
What she wants to be when she grows up: The same as she always has been and (supposedly) always will be- a rich heiress without a care in the world.
Enemies: Her father's rival politicians and their evil twerp children.
Friend: Her only real friend in this world- or any other, for that matter- is a girl named Ao Sasohiku. She is my other character ^_^
Personality: In case you haven't caught on, she's a rich, spoiled, stuck-up, know-it-and-have-it-all brat.
Apperance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, slender, and B-E-A-U-tiful.
Picture:

And for my next character, it's...:

Name: Ao Sasohiku
Height: 5'2"
Hobbies: Being around "Miss Riyuoki," and trying to change her friend for the better. She also enjoys the art of origami, and knitting ^_^
Dislikes: Poodles. Unfortunately, Mikari has 3 of them...
What she wants to be when she grows up: An elementary school teacher or nurse.
Enemies: Those who try to hurt Mikari.
Friend: Mikari Riyuoki
Personality: A shy, timid girl, Ao is a strong Catholic. She wishes to show Mikari that their are things more important than material posessions (money and what her friend buys with it). She is very sweet and caring, too. :)
Apperance: red hair, purple eyes, cute.
Picture:

To fill you in here, Ao was an abandoned baby when the 2 1/2 year old Mikari found her in the park (oh so tragic.) So, back when she still had ethics and morals, Miss Riyuoki took little Ao home with her. (What a Kodocha moment, eh?)

So. I will start the storline and plot and such next post. Yay!
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 13th, 2008, 3:11 pm

"Hurry up, Ao!" Mikari waggled her finger behind her, gesturing her friend to come nearer her. "Y-yes, Miss Riyuoki, right away!" Hands full of shopping bags, she stumbled along behind her friend and- well, she liked to think- sister. Mikari stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face her old pal. "Ao, you don't see me calling you Miss Sasohiku, do you? Stop with the formalities, please! You're nearly 14, you know that?" Ao blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, Miss- I mean, Mikari. I know, you're right." "Good. Well, now that that's settled, how about we get something to eat?" Taking a few bags off of Ao's shoulders, Mikari Riyuoki showed one of her rare, quickly-fleeting genuine smiles to her best friend, which only made Ao Sasohiku blush brighter and smile herself. She really loved days with just the two of them, when Mikari showed her true, kind self. "Sure!" She nodded and skipped along beside her dearest pal.
They stopped at their favorite bakery, La Coro Del Pastrei, and stepped inside. As Mikari ordered for the two of them- a jelly roll for her, and a manju for her little friend- Ao gazed around the magnificent building. As always, the interior and exterior designs were beautiful, and the 3 story bakery looked like a castle to her. She may have been adopted into the Riyuoki family when she was found as a baby by Mikari, but she had decided to create her own surname: Sasohiku. Not having ever known her real parents, she had thought at a young age that having her own title would keep her an individual, and not just another poor sap taken in to be an heiress. With her own name, of course, she could not inherit anything that Mikari would- riches galore was not her style. Instead, she had simply asked for her own small home next door to the Riyuoki mansion; a place she could call her own. Mikari never did understand how Ao felt, but she had never judged or teased her or the choices she made. Everything from food to clothes, Ao tried to earn it on her own. However, Mikari wasn't going to leave her to fend for herself on everything. On holidays and birthdays, the entire Riyuoki family- Mikari in charge- would get her extravigant gifts: jewelery, formal dresses, a king-sized bed, and the best gold and silver cooking pots they could find. Ao never rejected their offerings, but she believed it too kind of them. She was just grateful that they had brought her in and accepted her into their home.
As she reminisced, her thoughts were broken by an ear-shattering scream. Turning to look, she realized it was Mikari on the ground and crying. As she ran towards her friend, Ao noticed that all of her friend's credit cards were bent and torn in half. "Mikari, what happened? What's the matter?" she consulted her, rubbing her back. "Oh, Ao, it's horrid! M-my money... none of my credit it cards are working! This is horrible, Ao; I'm broke! We're broke!"
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby KeKe » July 13th, 2008, 7:34 pm

i may join you in this but i will likely have to talk to you in chat about it and find out wtf the story is... as for characters im sorry but you'll have to wait until tomorrow night

though i will hopefully be able to pick up the lead male characters ^_^

Im thinking a rich guy and a poor guy. or not really poor just your average guy. the rich guy will likely be a dick but im not sure yet. and the poor guy is probably going to be a lot like me. but who knows.. still waiting till i get to lafayette again to post bio's and the like
KeKe

Postby KeKe » July 14th, 2008, 6:57 pm

havent read your post yet but heres some character pics.... for now

Rich kid

Not so rich kid
Last edited by KeKe on July 14th, 2008, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeKe

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 14th, 2008, 8:11 pm

LOL

get to it, keke ^^

i cant write this all by myself, ya know...

ahahah
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby KeKe » July 14th, 2008, 9:18 pm

hiwotari was near by and heard a cry and looked over to see what was going on but only noticed a little rich girl with bent up credit cards. he shook his head and walked up to them "So, it seems your out of money I hope you dont need a charity loan or anything because I'm afraid I do not do those things" he said as he began to talk off

Kenji overheard what the other boy said and looked at him as though he was a jerk but was a bit scared to aproach the girls as they looked way out of his league
KeKe

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 17th, 2008, 3:40 am

... how in the hell am i suppose to work with that???
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby KeKe » July 17th, 2008, 7:27 am

how was i supposed to work with what you left with? unless u just want me to rp my characters by themselves. you also made me write it when i was tired if you remember right and i told u i dont know what to write so dont blame me
KeKe

Postby Bragg1 » September 13th, 2008, 6:18 am

How 'bout you both make characters in the Gantz rp? ^^
Bragg1
Forums Initiate

Postby gorillaz2d » October 7th, 2008, 4:28 pm

Name: Mai Ninku

Height: 5'5"

Hobbies: Studying, reading, decorating, and loving her pets. (also, she loves chocolate)

Dislikes: People sucking up to her, overly-loud people, vivsection (labroratory surgical testing on animals), polotics, and centipedes, and people who judge her for how much money she has.

What she wants to be when she grows up: A computer software Chairwoman/ Computer animation graphics creator (also a part-time animal rights activist)

Enemies: Scientists who claim that human welfare should be put above all other creatures. And any fan-girl clubs. (Shudders)

Freinds: She has a few in the computer club, and some in the animal club, but no one really hangs out with her enough to get to know her.

Bio: She does consider her money something to use, but she doesn't think that she deserves the automatic placement as the Chairwoman of her fathers' wealthy computer software company. (Think Bill Gates wealthy) She plans to work hard for the spot, and refuses to take the spot until she has qualified just like any other person.

Personality: As you can see, she loves animals and loves to help them. She is a fairly active donator to the PETA organization (I don't feel like writing out the whole name, but it's real. Look it up.) However, she is usually more a follower than a leader when it comes to anything else. The only two opinons she shares are those about animal rights, and about the unfaairness of automatic placement as a Chairwoman.

Appearence: Image
gorillaz2d
Level 1 Guard

Postby gorillaz2d » October 11th, 2008, 4:05 pm

So...*ahem* should we start soon? I'm itching to see how it plays out :)
gorillaz2d
Level 1 Guard

Postby Nate1210 » November 4th, 2008, 6:58 pm

Name: Garithos Vainbrock Hainsford.
Height: 5' 11''
Hobbies: Computer makeing, game makeing, and hanging out.
Dislikes: Problems, thinking to much, and being lonely.4
What he wants to be when he grows up: Game maker or computer maker.
Enemies: No one yet..
Friend: None unfortantly
Personality: Subtle, unpredictable, and gentle. When angered he becomes
Apperance: AS stated.
Picture: Image
Nate1210

Postby gorillaz2d » November 4th, 2008, 7:16 pm

Mai was in the school library, typing and rewriting the ending of her seven-page persuasive essay for english class. As the last words appeared on the screen, Mai pressed the save button and sighed. "All done."
She pasted it to her flash drive, and began to leave the library. But, a book caught her eye. It was on the basics of how to protect your computer from hackers and viruses. There was also a notebook beside it. Mai lookd around, then sat down to read the book.
gorillaz2d
Level 1 Guard

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » November 4th, 2008, 8:10 pm

sorry i havent been on tis in like ever guys. okay, so we inally have some good people RPing this! yay! btw, ignore kekes post like it was never written, okay? im just gonna do a small piece this time, but next time ill be really into it!

As Mai began to read the book, she heard a scream from outside. It was coming from the cafe down the street, and boy was it loud.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Nate1210 » November 4th, 2008, 8:14 pm

I looked about, i typed furiously on my labtop as i finished my game i was playing. "hmm.. whered that notebook of mine go to?" i got up and closed my labtop up and walked about the library.
Nate1210

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone