[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - The teachers are mean RP with magic and wonder

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The teachers are mean RP with magic and wonder

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 14th, 2008, 7:40 pm

Tiffa heard something now as she looked back a the woods, "Hmmm did you hear that? Sounded like...a roar...maybe a monster almost hmm...but only summoner can summon those. Great...probably some newbie left one running aorund maybe this isn't good. Tiffa then grabbed Trav and Destin, "To the woods! New plan now!"

``

Allie was still hypotonized as the nymph went over to Shale, "Come to me Shale I will make all your dreams come true." She started to sing as the water turned darker. Allie heard Shale and snapped out of it now, 'W-what?" The nymph was not too happy now as she grew angry and the waer grew up and started to attack Allie now. Allie was frozen in place scared and didn't know what to do.

``

Kara walked and sat down on a bench. "Hmm I think I'll take a nap til witch class even though I'd rather not go to that either...joy."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 14th, 2008, 7:44 pm

Destin and Trav were both wisked away again and Rary shook his head with a smile at Kara's remark and made his way to the classroom

~~

Shale jumped and deflected as much water as hec ould from hitting Allie. "Run! Its not safe here for you if you dont know how to fight" He growled back at the Nymph "Dont think I'm so easily trapped by your lies"
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 14th, 2008, 7:50 pm

The monster swung his arms for Melody, but she dodged, then he successfully snatched her tail [in dog form] and held he tight swinging her around, "You bastar-" he slammed her into a large rock, "I'll kill you for this. She tried to bite him, with no success.

`````````

Tonya said to Rary, "What class do you have next?"
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 14th, 2008, 8:01 pm

Tiffa ran into the woods now as her dragon came down beside her and she saw the wolf and monster fighting, "Ah! Monster! Where the heck did that come from!! Hey you new girl be careful." She ran up to her and then a circle formed around her again as a bright light appeared and the dragon flew into her as she now had dragon wings. She flew down next to the new girl and dodged his next attack, "Look out new girl this guys a tough one...if I'm not mistaken...his weakness might be his tail but it hard to get to. Think your up for it?"

``

Kara fell asleep on the bench.

``

Allie started to run but fell and tripped over a rock as a huge water attack was going to get her but her neclace glowed and it blocked the attack.

The nymph laughed and the water almost turned to fire now as she was filling the room with her attacks left and right.

Allie then was filled with somehting as she felt weird and uneasy as her eyes changed to purple and she walked up to the nymph as her face expression was different. "Nymph you have under estimated us." She then started to chant a high advanced spell as a circle appeared and ice filled the room as it was taking over to nymph now. The nymph screamed in pain as she was getting consumed by the ice. Allie controled the spell but then her necklace closed up and the spell stopped as she fell over unconscious.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 14th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Shale looked surprised as he transformed ack to his human form and walked over and picked the little girl up in his arms "that was... intesting to say the least" he looked across the lake and there was not something gold but something long and slendry metalic chape he narrowed his eyes "stupid cave... showing what peop[le are looking for the most"

(kind of like the one mirrow in harry potter lol)

Shale walked out of the cave and headed for the medical room

~~

Trav was wide eyed "wow, a real monster" destin was almost scared stiff

Rary was up in the classroom about to fall asleep
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 14th, 2008, 8:13 pm

Melody growled, "Yeah..this guy is dead." she growled again and tried to evade his attacks while she spoke to Tiffa, "You distract while I attack? or vice versa?"

```````````

Lorraine slapped Rary's desk with a ruler, getting his attention, "Heh, you are in my classroom now, no sleeping. You know the rules. Where are the other students, damn..."
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 14th, 2008, 8:17 pm

Tiffa nodded, "Ill let you have some fun new girl, so Ill distract." Tiffa flew up and started to hit the monster while dodging to get its attention and breathed some fire on it too. "Heh come and get me monster if you can that is."

``

Kara was now snoring a little as the wind blew.

``

Allie was still unconscious but her locket glowed a little and then stopped.

``

Tex got up from his desk and strech, "Guess no one found it again this year." He smirked and walked out as the bell rang.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 14th, 2008, 8:24 pm

Shale made it to the medical room and layed Allie on the bed and sat down and waited

~~

Trav shot few weak fire blasts at the beast. "man, I cant controll my powers yet this su..." he said as he released a huge blast that barely missed Tifa and hit the monster he looked a little surprised "heh heh, sorry about that"

~~

Rary looked at the teacher "well the other students will be late due to a certain teachers pet being loose. so I figured I had some time before class actually got started" he glared at the teacher
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 14th, 2008, 8:27 pm

Melody dashed behind the monster and sneered, "You grabbed my tail and tossed me around...You're dead." she bit his tail and pulled as hard as she could, before she let go her claws came out and sliced the tail from the monster's body, making t scream in pain.

``````````````

"Teachers pet? Oh.." she giggled to herself, "That is still causing trouble is it now?" she laughed, "Hm, teachers should be more careful shouldn't they? Well, I'll excuse you this time." she went over and sat at her desk.

``````````

Tonya made her way back inside the school and saw her previous teacher Tex, she got lost, "Excuse me...what do you even teach? Because if it's setting up weird games like that...I think you should let me know in advance so I can skip your class."
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 14th, 2008, 8:47 pm

Tiffa looked behind her at Trav, "Watch it new boy." She wavered aorund until the monster's tail came off as it was getting weaker and weaker and Tiffa fire blasted it as it went to ash. She flew down and landed as she mumbled something and the circled appeared again around her and her wings and such disappeared, "Ah well that was refreashing good job new girl. Showed that thing a lesson." Tiffa then heard the next bell and looked at the school, "Ahhh nooo we are late for our next class. Well better get running." She started to run now.

Tex looked at the girl and laughed, "Oh didn't like my game did you? Well tomorrow is where the real work begins I was just seeing how everyone handled everything today...more of to get to know you kind of thing, so you will find that out soon enough. See you tomorrow." He then walked off to another class.

Allie slowly opened her eyes and looked around, "W-where am I? How did I get here?" She then looked at Shale, "Err hello did we find the feather?"

Kara was still sleeping on the bench as she yawned when she heard the bell and streched taking her precious time to go to the next class.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 14th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Shale shook his head with a smile "no, and you should be careful around that cave, in fact I owuld advise not going there until you learn to fight. I'm sorry I didnt make it there sooner but I assumed u had some control over your powers. the lake is kind of like a miror inot what you are seeking. but its not real, as far as I know anyway"

~~

Rary sighed unimpressed as he waited for the others to show

~~

Destin shook his head and ran off towards the school and Trav slowly made his way back "well i've been late once already why not make it twice"
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 14th, 2008, 9:11 pm

"Thanks." she transformed back into her human form, "We are?! I've never been late before...shoot!"

`````

Tonya eyed him, Yeah...ok lazy. She walked to her next class.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 15th, 2008, 10:15 am

Tiffa ran in the classroom now and jumped into her seat, "Ah ha! Made it well...almost did." She then fixed her hair and looked around and saw Rary, "Ah! Rary!! You didn't find the feather either I knew it!" She sat happily ready to start.

Kara rolled over on the bench and fell over, "Oww.." She got up and yawned, "Stupid class." She started to walk to her next class slowly.

Allie nodded, "Oh sorry...I just thought well..I was lost.." She stopped and got up, "I'm fine and thanks for saving me." She put on her hat and cloak as she fixed her necklaces while they jingled. "Hmm I guess I should go to class then." She bowed, "Thanks Mr.wolf." She then ran off and stopped at the door, "Oh...I don't know where I am."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 15th, 2008, 11:15 am

Rary shook his head "no"

~~

Shale got up as well "its quite alright, just you should be careful around here until you learn to control those powers of yours. they are quite intense. you may have been the one to save me in the end" he wlaked out and looked around "so what class do you have next?"

~~

Destin and Trav both made their way to their classroom
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 15th, 2008, 11:42 am

Allie looked at him confused and shrugged her shoulders, "Umm I have... offensive spells and skills. Umm Class 1302." She looked at her paper and looked up.

Kara made her way to 1303 for Elemental magic as she came in late and looked up to find Tex again, "Now why am I the lucky one to have you for 2 classes?" She grumbled as she took her seat.

Tex looked at her and shook his head, "Well Kara good to see your still in tack but like I said before no tardiess after today or I will have something extra planned for you." He gave her an eye and continued on with his greetings.

Tiffa jumped up and down now, "Awww I want to have more fun with the newbies! I like them." She tossed and turned in her chair and looked at the lady teacher and looked at Rary and gulped.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone