Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The teachers are mean RP with magic and wonder

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 18th, 2008, 11:37 am

Tonya groaned, "I haven't had a good fight..."

Melody hissed, "We don't want any fights...don't you remember what the teacher said? That there's a treasure at the end of this cave...I wonder if she'll reward us if we bring it back to her."

"Why can't we keep it for ourselves?" Tonya asked, "What do you think Tiff?"

"I think we should listen to the teacher...besides...she looks nice and pretty...but she scares me." Melody said, walkingclose behind Tiffa.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 18th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Tiffa looked back at them, "If you want the treasure ladies then their will be a fight. These caves aren' here for show you know. As for the treasure well to tell you the truth its guarded by a high level monster most people can't reach that far and if they do well lets just say the treasure is quite unquie in its own way." Tiffa walked past a few people who were fighting or trying to and then a few people ran past them screaming and running for their lifes. "Okie then I guess the fun begins here and we haven't even gotten that far." Tiffa could hear footsteps coming at them now as her eyes narrowed and she got more serious.

Kara yawned as they got onto the field, "I dont know I guess you'll find out then." Then their were at least eight monsters of the ice element in a row for each team. Kara walked up to one of them, "Okie then this is an ice element. Its weak against fire so go ahead." Kara sat down to watch.

Allie then went into the cave as people were trying to defend off some monsters. A couple of students ran out with someone bleeding and unconcsious. Allie gulped and went in farther. She got out a wand which focus her engery better and tried to think of spells that will help her in this situation. Awww I wish I had at least someone to guide me... A medium size monster came out of the cave as it went towards Allie. She then tried to cast something as it bounced off of him. "Oh no..." She then casted a fire spell but it seemed to do no good at all as she was backed into a corner.

Tex then came outside with the students as they were trying to even hurt the monster elements with their spells some did good others did poorly.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 18th, 2008, 5:43 pm

Trav looked at Kara "I'm not going to hold back" he then rushed out to the monster and yelled "Your going to melt you.. you.. you ice monster" he didnt know what to call it and got confused byut once he finished his short speech he charged up a fireball in his hand and then brought his hands over his head and a Huge fireball about 2 feet in diameter was thereand he threw it towards the monster and it exploded in a blast of flmaes which sent him flying back and he landed next to Kara "did I get him?" his face was a little black from the explosion but he was excited and brething a little heavier from using so much magic with little control

~~

Destin continued walking with the girls

Rary was a little behind them and a monster finally faced him and he held his hand ut and a forcefield of light repeled the monster then with his other hand he formed a small ball of lightn and shot it at he monster. as it flew it turned into an arrow piercing its heard and killing it. Rary shook his head in dismay as there was no challenege for him here and he rememberd back to his first year with his upperclassmen ever since they went through the cave the monsters have been terrified of Rary

~~

Shale came almost out of nowhere and kicked the monster in the head and it crashed intot he wall and he walked up to Allie. "ewmwmbwe concintrate. use a... hmmm go for a wind attack and aim it at his shoulders" (hes in no hurry just calmly trying to help her so its not like holy shit life or death kinda thing)
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 18th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Kara laughed as she saw him, "Hmm not bad." She saw that the ice monster now had a huge hole in it and it was melting but it started to slowly heal itself. Then another monster came now as it was a fire one as it started to burn the ground as it stepped forward. "Used a bit too much magic though. You gotta use ice and fire now to take out both." She laid back and looked at the sky.

Allie looked at Shale and nodded. As she tried to conjure up a wind spell as it was a prettty small one at that and she had bad aim so it hit its legs. Allie sighed as she wasn't used to performing magic much since this was one of her first times in battle. She tried again as it was a little more powerful and tried to concentrate as it finally hit one of his shoulders as it staggered a little.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 18th, 2008, 11:11 pm

Shale nodded "well thats better. try it again and get him to spin around and hit him in the back with a lightning spell"

~~

Trav got up and looked scared "right.... ice..." he then formed a fire ball in his right hand and a ice ball in his right and threw the fireball at the ice monster which it turned into an arrow and hit it again leaivng a huge hole then he threw the ice ball at the fire monster and it turned into a small ice sicle which melted before it got within 10 feet of the fire monster and tell the the ground Trav was excited howeever "WOW, I didnt even know I could use ice magic. this is awsome" he completely forgot he didnt hurt the fire monster
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 23rd, 2008, 10:24 am

Kara then got up and pushed Trav out of the way when the ice one attacked him. "Hey new year always keep your eyes on the target...man what a drag." She then conjurated up ice as it came out of her hand and it covered the fire monster until it was all ice. Then Kara snapped her fingers as the ice shattered along with the monster. She sighed as she sat down, "Never let your guard down."

Tex went over to Kara's group, "Well well well seems like you destroyed the monsters, but I wanted you to do it at the same time with fire and ice not seperately. That will affect your grade I'm afraid." He smiled and walked off. Kara just shrugged, "Whatever."

Allie nodded as she tried the wind spell again as it spun around and then conjured a lightening spell that hit his back but it barely did any damage at all. Allie sighed, "Awww...I'm never going to get this monster..."

Tiffa was going farther in the caves as a monster then confronted them. "Okie guys here we go." She made a circle under her as a bright light appeared and out came a two faced elemental monster. "Go monster!" The monster them charged at the rock monster as it started to throw fire and ice on it.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 23rd, 2008, 10:49 am

Tonya clapped, "Good job!" she looked around, "Hey, where'd Melody go?"

Then, as if on cue, a scream came from deep within the cave.

"God, always the one getting in trouble!" Tonya shook her head. "How'd she get that far into the cave without us knowing it?!"
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » August 2nd, 2008, 6:26 pm

Shale laughed "Oh sure you will. Come on try again?"

Trav sighed "I just.. I never knew how to use any other magic but fire..." he sat down a little sad now

destin ofcourse was just kind of there (mainly cause i forget who hes with lol)

Rary sighed as a few more low level monsters attacked him and he killed them quickly. I wonder if I'll be able to face the deeper chambers alone?
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 2nd, 2008, 6:44 pm

Allie was casting the spell again and then lost her balance as she tripped a fell on the ground causing her spell to start bouncing off the walls as it hit the monster as well as other ones and some students too as the monster started to hiss and ran off as the students screamed too. Allie shook her head and stood up as she dusted off herself, "Whoops.."

Kara just shrugged, "Eh don't worry about it, you'll get it down soon enough. But wasn't bad for a first time." She walked over to the building and jumped up on the tree as she was now in the shade. She laid on the branch and closed her eyes like she was going to take a nap.

Tiffa jumped up, "Uh oh! This isn't good..." She let her monser deal with the other one as she ran farther in the cave as she dodged more monster as the screams became closer.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Previous

Return to Roleplay Zone