Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The teachers are mean RP with magic and wonder

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

The teachers are mean RP with magic and wonder

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2008, 5:52 pm

Alright so....

We are in a school. we will mostly play the kids. Teachers are up for grabs but as you can tell they are mean so essentially they are the bad guys. maybe there is a good teacher or so in league with the kids but for the kids are the ones with the special powers able to combad the bad teachers.

I assume the bad teachers shouls like... be summoners and summon big bad monsters or they are actually monsters themselves.

so thats basically the characters layout..

as for plot I think the teachers would be looking to destroy or take over the world, or the city perhaps however large we want the "world" to be. and the kids ofcourse are destined protectors of said "world"

and... thats basically it

we would have:

Wizards,
Witches,
Summoners,
Shape Shifters

would probably be the limits of what classes there are.. within these classes there could be special classes such as healer, necromancer, and such liiting the use of certin magics to the person so a summoner wouldnt be all i can summon EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE TO DESTROY YOUUUUU kinda thing

so whats yall think?

oh, and the itme period is more or less presend day and its kind of a school for the gifted. so magic is known throughout the world just.. not super widely used.. so the ones who can use it are thought of to be spcial

and i assume we will go fairly fast with it... as long as people are logged in.. I plan on mkaing more than just one oe two characters so if you havent RP'ed with me and Sofy before... be prepared =P
Last edited by KeKe on July 8th, 2008, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeKe

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 8th, 2008, 6:05 pm

hehe i think i'm joining....h/o
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Name: Rary
Class Wizard - kind of an all around guy good with defense and attack
Bio: he is one of the most talented Wizards of his age. he detests violence though and is facinated with old legends so he dresses the part to be a wizard from the medieval era. People tend to stay away form him though since he is a little odd.

Appearance:

Name: Shale
Class: Shape Shifter - specialty is canines
Bio: Shale has had a facination with dogs ever since he was born. he grew up with them and one day turned into one out of the blue. everyone thought it was crazy as whre he came from shapeshifters were barely heard of. since then he has gained some control over his ability and can transform himself into many different kinds of dogs though he has his favorites he also is able to transform into other species of animals or things his imagination comes up with but typically he uses his canine roots. He is very laid back and nothing really phases him. but hes not so antisocial

Appearance:

Name: Travis or Trav
Class Wizard- Strong in attack magic.
Bio: He is a young guy who thiks very big of himself and usually acts before he thinks. He looks down on most people since he is new to the school but has been abl,e to use his power long before and the kids at his old school thought he was crazy awsome whihc really.. hes probably below average of magic users.

Appearance: (only the guy in front)

Name: Destin
Class: Summoner - though has the ability to use Electricity magic like wizards due. but its more defencive
Bio: He is your average summoner and computer nerd his electric abilities have helped him to be able to communicate with computers in a weird way. Hes pretty techy and nerdy but kind

Appearance:

~~~~

Teachers

Name: Paul
Class Teacher
Bio: He is a teacher at the school...

Appearance:

Will be entering later in the RP

Name:
Class unknown as of yet
Bio:

Appearance:
Last edited by KeKe on July 8th, 2008, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 8th, 2008, 6:43 pm

Name: Allie Vorge
Fantasy role: Witch
Bio: She just learned about her witch powers not too long ago as her family hates witches and and magic. She was basically thrown out of her house at a young age and she was wandering around until her grandparents picked her up and took care of her though they never told her that she was a witch until they passed away which now led her to this school as s new student. She is also very shy and quiet but is really too kind for her own good.
Apperance: Image

Name: Tiffa Huden
Fantasy Role: Summoner
Bio: She is more experienced as a summoner as she has been taught by her parents and even went in battles with them when she was younger. She is a outgoing person and is happy most of the time unless she is fighting. She tries to be at the top of her level as wello and is very competitive.
Apperance:Image

Name: Kara Longburg
Fantasy Role: Witch
Bio: Her parents loved that she was a witch and tried to train her but Kara is very lazy and doesn't care about much so her parents forced her to go to this school as she just kinda of causes trouble for the teachers and slacks.

Name: Tex
Fantasy Role: Wizard (Teacher)
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 8th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Name: Melody
Role: Shape Shifter- Canines (mainly wolves)
Bio: *pending*
Appearance: Image

```

Name: Tonya
Role: Summoner
Appearance: Image

```````````

Name: Lorraine DuBios (pronounced Doo-Bwah)
Role: Teacher-
Bio:
Appearance: Image (ignore ears)

``````
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 8th, 2008, 7:43 pm

Allie was walking up to the school and looked around as it was really fancy and people were talking and lounging around it seemed. She was quite nervous as she kept her head low and didn't make eye contact. She kept walking until she hit someone as she fell down, "Oh umm sorry please excuse me..." She looked up and saw A girl looking down at her.

Tiffa looked down at Allie and smiled, "Ah! New girl! Welcome! I didn't see you there...and thats quite a get up you've got there...heh got the hat and everything too...oh but dont worry there are some weirdos like that too around here..." Yah like Rary... She smiled and helped Allie up, "Oh I'm Tiffa by the way, you'll see me a lot around the school so you should meet up with me when you see me."

Allie just nodded and nodded as the girl kept talking and talking, "Umm.."
She was very quiet and she looked around as she saw she was out of place the way she dressed.

Tiffa was going on and on about something and streched out her hand, "The name is Tiffa by the way whats yours?" Allie looked around figetting almost, "Umm umm...Allie.." She streched out her hand shook Tiffa's.

Tiffa laughed, "Allie is it? Awesome we just became friends then come with me Ill show you around." She grabbed Allie's hand and started to walk into the courtyard of the school.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 8th, 2008, 7:55 pm

Melody shuffled behind Tonya, "Tonya...We don't know any one yet...how will we make friends?" she whispered.

"We'll find a way, Melody!" Tonya said with her happy-go-lucky attitude, as they wandered through the courtyard. "Well....actually we better start making some, because I have no idea where we are...or where we're going." she laughed lightly.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Destin was in the gardens with his laptop playing some online game completely oblivious to the rest of the world

Trav will be late to class so nothing about him yet...

Rary walked through the front gate punctual as usual and made his way towards the school building to go to his classroom.

Shale on the otherhand was in a wolf form

He proudly walked through the school gates and sniffed around and smelled new scents he followed them and saw a girl dressed up as a Witch he sniffed around some more but followed along behind the new girl and Tifa
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 8th, 2008, 8:26 pm

Tiffa was showing Allie around, "Okie Allie you have to watch out for some people though like creeps...beware of men though I dont think I have to tell you that. Oh and that guy over there who is dressed all well..kinda like you, is Rary..he's weird doesn't talk much anyways." Tiffa then waved at Rary, "Hey Rary good morning! New semester today eh?" She just laughed, "See he doesn't respond." She then turned around quickly and faced the wolf, "Ah ha! Following us I see...Mr.Wolf." Allie looked at the wolf and was scared now but tried to show that she wasn't.

Tiffa raised her eyebrow and looked around and pointed to Tonya, "Don't you think he looks suspicious?" She then got more excited as she went up to the other two girls, "Yay! More new students!" A huge bell was ringing now as they had only a short time to get to class. Tiffa looked up and around, 'Ah the bell! Must get to class I hope to see you newbies around!" She then dashed of.

Allie looked around confused and didn't know what to think now as she tried to maybe hide herself since she stood out so much.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 8th, 2008, 8:31 pm

"Wow...unexpected." Tonya blinked.

"Yeah, and we're late....ugh...on our first day." Melody glanced over at Allie, "So you're a first year? I'm pretty sure we'll all have the same first class, so wanna walk with us?" Melody smiled.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby KeKe » July 8th, 2008, 8:37 pm

The wolf seemed to smile as he transformed into his normal self. "So, you are all new students then? well. come on then" he motioned for them to follow him "you might get in trouble wondering the halls by yourself so i'll show you to your class." he looked at Allie "and dont worry about it. you look lovely" he winked at her and then turned and took a few steps and stopped and turned back towards them "well are you all comming or not"

(think about him talking in a very.. normal way trying ot be helpful not trying to be too creepy)

Rary jsut shook his head as tifa yelled over to him and kept walking and sat down in hisn chair before the bells rang

Destin had also disapeard and was in his classroom

Trav on the otherhand was running up the hill to the school as the bells were ringing "oh damn.. I'm late on my first day of school. this is going to be terrible"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 8th, 2008, 8:53 pm

Allie looked at the girls and nodded and smiled at the wolf guy, "Thanks." She then followed behind the guy with the other girls, "Oh so I guess I'm not the only one who was lost then." She smiled at them, "I'm Allie by the way. So.." as she walked down the halls.

Tiffa ran into the classroom and jumped up and she landed on her seat, "And thats the way to enter a classroom." She saw Rary in the back, "Ah ha! I knew I would have you in another class Rary we are after all thrid years! I just met this girl who dresses like you funny funny I like her though hmm..." She then started to talk to the people around her and was now jumping on her desk, "Ahh where's the teacher geez." She then did a flip and was at the front of the room, "Ah ha since the teacher is late I will teach the class...." Everyone in the class looked at her weird and some people laughed.

Tex entered the room now and shook his head when he saw Tiffa, "Tiffa...good to see you again...please take your seat...and stay in it this time." He sighed and went up to the desk as Tiffa jumped back in her chair and tried to look cool.

Kara was sleeping in the tree as she heard the bell and slowly woke up, she saw a boy running to get to class as he was going to be late. Psh who cares anyways...the teachers are such a boring drag is all. She jumped down from the tree and yawned as she slowly walked into the courtyard. As she saw more people hurrying and she laughed softy. Ah first years...being sucked into this black hole they never can escape from.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » July 9th, 2008, 7:10 am

Tonya giggled, "Will it always be this strange here?" She raised her hand, "Excuse me...Teacher, are we going to introduce ourselves if we're new here?"

Melody sunk into her seat, she didn't like too much attention.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Perky_Sofy » July 9th, 2008, 9:53 am

Tex waved his hands and candles lit the room, "Settle down settle down everyone." Weird things started to move in the room, "Welcome everyone to a new year. Some of you I recongize others I dont. I am Mr.Tex for those of you who don't know. Now this will be your first class of the days we have rearraged a few classes this year some of the 1st years we have combinded into the older classes due to getting more experience so we have some 1st years in here as well as 2nd years and a couple of 3rd years. Of course the same as goes as year to year where one of your classes will be due to your specific class and your year that is the same as usual." He stopped waving his hands, "Now!" He voice got really loud and some wind flew in the classroom. "Let us begin."

Allie looked around and was really excited she looked at Tonya, "Ohh I cant wait to learn new magic!" She smiled. She saw Tiffa sitting a a seat by her to the right and that strange guy way in the back. The wolf boy was behind her as the other two girls she sat to her left.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » July 9th, 2008, 10:36 am

Trav came bursting through the doors "SORRY IM LATE"

Destin looked up and then went back to his computer game

Rary closed his eyes and lowerd his head as he was none to pleased to have someone as loud as him. Tifa was enough but man... now there is osmeone else just as loud if not louder

Shale sniffed at the boy as he retains a heightend sense of smell for awhie outside of his dog forms. "so late you didnt even shower huh? You should learn to wake up earlier" the class laughed but Rary just shook his head as he was again none to pleased hewas ready to get class going.

Trav glared at Shale "what are you talking about ofcourse I showerd..." he said trying to cover up his embarassment (he doesnt stink but shale can smell him is all) Shale smiled and nodded "yes ofcourse.. whatever you say... "

the class laughed again and Trav was visually flusterd now and ignored Shale now
KeKe

Next

Return to Roleplay Zone