[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - Oh wow, it's a murder mystery!

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Oh wow, it's a murder mystery!

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Oh wow, it's a murder mystery!

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 6th, 2008, 3:05 am

I'm gonna go ahead and fall into this AC trap of RP madness here, kk?

Now, here's my awesometastical idea...

From any anime or manga you have ever watched or read, or from your own brilliantly created ideas, add characters here to this... MURDER MYSTERY RP. Lol. It'll be great. Just you wait and see...

So, to start things off here, it's the beginning!!!:

As I was walking down the streets of Tokyo one lovely afternoon, I noticed a mosh pit of people surrounding a police car. Wondering what the deal was, I casually headed towards the commotion.
To my horror, I discovered that there was an outline of a body on the sidewalk. After asking around a bit, I was quite shocked to hear Kyohei (The Wallflower) had been killed by a hit-and-runner.
I was devastated. Who could have done such a horrid thing?

Okay, add away people!
Last edited by Anime_Girl_93 on July 13th, 2008, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » July 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

hehe! I shall imput my favorite detective characters ever...Nightwalker! Mwaha

Name: Shido
BIO: A vampire who decided to defend humans against his demonic brethren as atonement for the sins he committed early in his vampiric life. He knows little of his life prior to becoming a vampire, and even his name is a pseudonym he took when he arrived in Japan. Upon settling down in Japan, Shido established a one-man (plus one-secretary) private investigator office, which he uses as a means to hunt breeds while keeping his true nature secret. Shido even keeps his identity secret from Riho, a teenage girl he decided to employ as a secretary after her parents were killed in a breed attack.
Personality: Kind-hearted, charming, intelligent, smart-ass, swift-to-kill
Appearance:

Name: Riho Yamazaki
BIO: An orphaned girl whose parents were killed by nightbreeds. Shido "adopted" her. She worked as Shido's secretary, hoping to somehow win his affection, and unaware of his secret… until she tried to help Shido out in a case which involved the nightbreed Gimel. Even though she found out that Shido was a vampire she stayed on, even putting up with Guni's insults.
Later, during the "Golden Dawn" case, Cain cuts Riho severely and leaves her to bleed to death. Riho asks Shido to drink her blood, knowing that she will be turned into a vampire, partially because she doesn't want to die, but also because she secretly wishes to live with him forever. Reluctantly, Shido does as she requested, and as a result, she becomes a vampire. As a vampire Riho is not nearly as strong as Shido, but even still she struggles to reconcile her humanity and her new powers. Yayoi feeds her as well.
Personality: Sweet, good-natured, hopeless romantic, ditzy, strong-willed
Appearance:

Name: Yayoi Matsunaga
BIO: An N.O.S. agent, Yayoi Matsunaga often retains Shido's help on nightbreed cases. In return, she pays Shido with her blood in exchange for his expertise in investigating nightbreeds. Since Yayoi's relationship with Shido goes beyond being strictly professional, she gladly feeds him whenever he needs it.
Originally, Yayoi was horribly disfigured in a fire when she was five years old, while her twin sister Kasumi was unharmed. It turned out that Kasumi's good fortune was due to a nightbreed which had possessed her. Kasumi died while trying to exorcise the breed, but not before using the last of the breed's power to give her soul – and her face – to Yayoi.
Personality: Persuasive, Swift, cunning, sexy, provacative
Appearance:

I'm not going to post Guni but I'll be her anyways...and in case you havent figured it out yet Shido will be on the case for this murder! but for him to be on the case can only mean one thing...the night breed are involved!;O
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 6th, 2008, 1:47 pm

Oh em gee Nikki. That's suspenseful... o_o

Not the Night breed!!! Lol

Ayways:

I add... Tsuyoshi!! (Kodocha)

Name: Ohki/ Sasaki, Tsuyoshi

Bio: Tsuyoshi is Akito's best friend at school. Although usually gentle, when Tsuyoshi gets extremely angry, he flies into a rage and begins to attack everything - and usually only Akito can subdue him. Tsuyoshi plays a very background role in the manga, but at the beginning he is Akito's rival for Sana's love. Later, his parents divorce, and he has to cope with being a father figure as well as a big brother to his little sister.

Personality: He is a soft-spoken child and quite intelligent.

Apperance:
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » July 9th, 2008, 12:01 pm

Riho tiptoed into her mentor's office, being polite enough not to disturb his rest. He was a vampire and as of just a couple of weeks ago so was she, but it didn't bother her in the least. She was in love with Mr. Shido after all, so the idea of spending eternity by his side wasn't exactly what she'd call a plague. The tray of her trademark coffee she set down just next to his feet, that were propped up onto his desk so that he could lean into his chair and sleep in peace. Riho herself still enjoyed the taste of coffee actually, but she supposed Mr. Shido had lived long enough to have gotten tired of it. Ms. Yayoi on the otherhand very much appreciated Riho's coffee, so Riho made it a habit now to only make two cups of coffee instead of her usual three. When she had started her job as his personal assistant she hadn't known that he was a vampire, but even when she realized it nothing changed...much. After that the Nightbreed, as Mr. Shido and Ms. Yayoi called them, had started to zone in on her more then Mr. Shido. Eventually she was attacked by one of Mr. Shido's oldest foes and, in a desperate attempt to be with Mr. Shido again, she begged him to turn her into a Nightwalker. So now she couldn't go out into the daylight without sunglasses or unless it was raining, and she had to feed off of Ms. Yayoi and sometimes even Mr. Shido. Normally she preferred for Mr. Shido to be there while she fed, she just felt naked if it was just her and Ms. Yayoi.

Shido slowly came to, his yellow eyes focusing on the young schoolgirl standing in front of his desk. She sure as hell wasn't a schoolgirl anymore though, he had himself to blame for that. He lifted his head up a little, and gave her a lazy smile. A light blush graced her cheeks before she smiled back, her eyes seemed to light up by the sight of him. Riho was a very pretty girl, he couldn't deny that, but he'd never look at her as anything but his cute little assistant. She'd always have the appearance of a 16 year old girl, what was he supposed to think? "Coffee?" He glanced down at the neatly prepared tray laid out in front of him, and raised an eyebrow. "Ah, this is for Ms. Yayoi and I Mr. Shido. I know how much you hate it." She smiled before turning away to head back into his little kitchen. Guni flew out of Shido's hair, and yawned before flying up to hover just in front of his face. "Man, that girl never learns does she?" Shido chuckled, and got up out of his chair to slightly open the blinds. "Yeah, but that's what makes her so special." Before Guni could give a smart-ass comment to his statement, Yayoi barged into his office with her usual air of self confidense. She held a manilla folder in one hand and her gun in the other, and she slammed the manilla folder onto his desk. "Shido, we've got a murder on our hands."
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuun

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 10th, 2008, 3:31 pm

"A murder, huh?" Shido said. "Who is the victim?"

Yayoi handed him the case file. "The boy's name was Mr. Kyohei Takano, sir. He was around the age of 17, had dirty-blonde hair, and was very attractive. His roomates were Miss Sunako Nakahara, Mr. Takenaga Oda, Mr. Yukinojo Toyama, and Mr. Ranmaru Morii. He was sharing rent with them in the mansion of Miss Nakahara's aunt, alias unknown. He and his roomates were friends of a Miss Noi Kasahara. Kyohei was very short0tempered and always getting into fights. He als---

"That's enough, Yayoi. I get the picture." Shido rolled his eyes. He scrolled through the report. "So, we pretty much just have to figure out who hit-and-ran this kid, right?"

"That's correct, sir." Yayoi grabbed her cup of coffee

"Any leads so far?" Guni asked, flapping above Shido's head. Shido looked up from the case folder in annoyance at Guni and wonder at his co-worker.

"Just one. A boy named Tsuyoshi Sasaki is here to see you. He believes he may have a lead on the suspect."

"Well, what're you waiting for? Bring him in!" Guni flew into Shido's jacket.

"Hmph, you shoudl really find a more sutable place to hide one of these days." Shido waved his hand to motion Yayoi to bring the witness in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tsuyoshi stepped into Mr. Shido's office, a chill ran down his spine. What is this ominous aura? he thought. It's really creeping me out; oh, if only Akito were with me, or Sana...

"What is it?" Shido asked in a stern voice. "Or are you just here to gawk?"

"Er, uh, that is..."Tsuyoshi bowed about a hundred times before he answered. "D-detective Shido, I, um, may have a lead on the whereabouts of the person who murdered Kyohei."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm aware of that. Now could you please get on with your point?" Am I working with fools here or what?! Shido blew a strand of hair out of his eyes. Something moved in his coat.

"Eh, of course!" Tsuyoshi bowed another 50 times. D-did I just see something squirm inside his pocket? putting the thought aside, he pushed up his glasses and said, "You see, when the murder happened-- about 5 hourse ago-- a few people got the liscense number of the car. Someone told me that it was a personalized plate number, and that the first four letters were 'YurR'. This same person told me that the suspect had blonde hair and green eyes, from what they could see."

Shido wrote all of this down dilligently. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Sasaki. Please inform us again if you aquire any more information to help this case out."

"Y-yes sir!" Tsuyoshi walked out robotically. Once out of the building, he shuddered. "What a terrible foreboding..." He sighed as he walked back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm, that was helpful. After all, how many people have blonde hair and green eyes?!" Guni snickered.

"A lot, that's for sure. But that liscense plate... 'YurR', huh?" Shido grabbed Yayoi's coffee as she entered the room. Taking a sip, he made a disgusted face. "Ugh, whatever happened to handbrewed goodness?" He handed it and the manilla folder back to Yayoi.

"So, I take it you got a bit of information out of the boy?" Yayoi threw the lukewarm coffee away.

"Just about enough for a thorough investigation." Shido turned to face Guni. "You have to be more careful-- that boy almost discovered our secret! He was straing at my chest for nearly a minute without blinking because you moved."

"Do you know how itchy it is in that thing? How can you stand wearing it every day?" Guni remarked snidely.

"Now now, you two. Settle down; arguing won't help solve this case." Yayoi mediated.

Shido coughed into his fist. Dropping the subject, he asked for Riho to come back in. He needed to speak with her.
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » July 10th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Riho peeked her head from the kitchen, she already knew what had been going on. She had been eavesdropping of course, but Mr. Shido never minded when she did. "Yes, Mr. Shido?" She gave a smile to Yayoi as she walked to the desk. "I'll be out late tonight again, Riho, please try not to get into too much trouble." Riho pouted. "Oh, but Mr. Shido I want to go! How can you expect me to advance as a Nightwalker if I hardly ever get to see you in action?" Shido sighed heavily, glancing at the smirking Yayoi. "Riho, you know how worried I get about you. Don't make it any harder for me to protect you." He smiled at her, and she blushed nodding. "Alright Mr. Shido..."

Yayoi leaned sat onto his desk, moving her hair from her neck. "Shido...don't you need to feed first?" Shido smirked at her, and leaned in close. "Depends on what kind of feeding we're speaking of..." Riho put a hand on Shido's shoulder, ina jealous attempt to bring them appart. "Mr. Shido, your case?" Yayoi gave glare to Riho before shrugging and strutting away from them and out the door. "Yeah, yeah, sorry about that Riho." She smiled, shaking her head. "It's no problem Mr. Shido, just happy I could help."
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby KeKe » July 10th, 2008, 6:01 pm

you want me to read tose flippin long posts and join this? your crazy....
KeKe

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 12th, 2008, 2:27 am

Lol KeKe, whatever. You post about 3000 forum bulletin things, but you can't read this? :roll: Ahahahahah.

I'm gonna bring in a few more characters before I add to the storyline in my next post here...

Wolfram von Bielefeld

Wolfram von BielefeldName: Lord Wolfram von Bielefeld
Aliases:

Spoiled Brat
Little Lord Brat - by Gwendal and Anissina
Selfish Loafer (Wagamama Puu in Japanese) - by Günter
Bishōnen - by Yuri
Sannan Boy ("The Third Son") - by Adalbert
Wolfie - by Cecilie
Lord Von Bielefeld - by Murata and Shinou

Wolf chan - Miko (Jennifer) Shibuya
Race: Mazoku
82 [31][32]
16 in Earth years

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Height: 171 cm or 5.7 feet
Weight: 49 kg
Clothing: United States Officer's Uniform from during the Mexican American War

A young man who finds himself engaged to Yuri after a mistake. He is a 'bishōnen', which means a pretty or beautiful boy. Wolfram possesses fire magic, as well as being adept with a sword. He is the half-brother of Conrad and Gwendal. He has extremely high pride and is hot-headed. He is arrogant and short-tempered but can also be quite compassionate at times. Wolfram is obsessed with Yuri and insists on following him everywhere as he claims it is his duty to protect his fiancé though he also seems to want to prevent him from cheating on him. His ancestor, Rufus Bielefeld, fought alongside the Original King(the great one).[33]

Near the end, there is a time when Wolfram is possessed by Original King, who in turned was possessed by Soushu. The key he possesses, his heart, is ripped out by Original King in order to open one of the four boxes, 'Hellfire in Frozen Land' ('Hellfire on Frozen Tundra' in Japanese translation). Because of this, Wolfram temporarily dies, but is revived when the Original King returns the keys to their owners.

Wolfram is the youngest son of the former Maoh, Cecilie von Spitzberg. He initially dislikes humans, even Conrad's father. Because of his mazoku pride, he does not like to admit that Conrad is his brother, even though he cares for Conrad (case in point, Wolfram always referred to Conrad by his last name - Lord Weller; however, after Conrad's return from his supposed betrayal, Wolfram refers to Conrad by his first name). In the graphic novels, it is hinted that this hatred towards humans stems from his late father's prejudice against humans. His liking for humans improves throughout the series, progressing to the point that he adopts the human girl Greta as his daughter, starts acknowledging Yuri's parents as his future "in-laws" and also runs into a raging fire to save a human child.

Years ago when he was a child, Wolfram accidentally slapped Elizabeth, Raven's niece, on her left cheek. Elizabeth never forgot this incident, insisting that they swore everlasting love that day, while Wolfram insists he forgot why he slapped her in the first place. Some time after collecting three of the Four Forbidden Boxes, Elizabeth becomes Stoffel's tool to separate Yuri from the three brothers, pronouncing an engagement proposal to Yuri. Elizabeth's real goal is to marry Wolfram Onii-sama, but Wolfram says that his only fiance is Yuri. During the duel which ensues, (as Yuri accidentally picked up a knife and a fork pointing it at Elizabeth; symbolizing a fight to settle a triangle love affair), Yuri turns into the Maoh, protecting Wolfram from being hurt by fire maryoku that Elizabeth summoned. He proclaims the two go on the date and remember their childhood memories. It is eventually learned that Wolfram slapped Elizabeth because he wanted to touch a butterfly that flew past, and Conrad was watching the entire event.[34]

Wolfram is an extremely 'pretty' person - Yuri even calls him so upon first meeting him (specifically using the term 'bishōnen' in the Japanese version and very often in the light novel). This is also why Yuri slapped Wolfram when he badmouthed Yuri's mother instead of punching him, stating that it's a pity to dirty such a pretty face (from the novels).This image is enhanced by his choice of nightwear - a frilly pink nightgown that contrasts violently with his rather quick temper.

When he first becomes engaged to Yuri he is extremely upset, but the idea quickly grows on him. He takes the engagement much more seriously than Yuri does. He follows Yuri practically everywhere so he can keep an eye on him and even sneaks into Yuri's bedroom at night. He gets extremely jealous when Yuri talks to a girl or good-looking guy and often accuses him of being unfaithful. Even if he does not like to admit it, the series hints that Wolfram deeply cares about Yuri. He tends to think Yuri can be saved from bad situations because of his cuteness. By the end of the anime, he is making blatant declarations of love.

A major weakness is that he gets sea-sick. Yuri also says that Wolfram cannot paint well, even though he insists on painting. For example, he tries to paint Yuri, although it turns out unintentionally impressionistic.[35]

During the end of season two and the beginning of season three, Wolfram is chosen by the Ten Noble Families of Shin Makoku (Christ, Voltaire, Grantz, Bielefeld, Karbelnikoff, Wincott, Spitzberg, Gyllenhaal, Rochefort, and Radford) to become the next Maoh, due to the belief that Yuri would not be able to return to Shin Makoku at the time. When Yuri does in fact return, Wolfram's uncle, Waltorana, places pressure on Wolfram to obtain the throne. Because of this, Wolfram dissolves the engagement with Yuri and travels back to his homelands, in hopes that he would not be used to sabotage Yuri.[36]

Discovering of Wolfram's predicament, Yuri and his retainers travel to the Bielefeld lands in the hopes of persuading Wolfram to return to Blood Pledge Castle, only to be forced into a formal duel by Wolfram himself. The battle becomes quite intense, as Wolfram gives his all against Yuri and Yuri trying his best to persuade Wolfram to stop the duel. At the climax, Yuri was forced to protect himself by becoming the Maoh and, angered by Wolfram's reckless dueling, prepares to hit Wolfram with a potentially fatal attack. In the process of hitting Wolfram with the attack, Yuri watched as Wolfram prepared himself for what seems to be his last moment and gave his final words to Yuri: "Yuri. Be a good king." Realizing that Wolfram had planned the whole thing from the beginning so Yuri could remain the Maoh, Yuri absorbed the attack onto himself at the last moment, sparring Wolfram of the damage. The Ten Noble Families then changed their decision to keep Yuri as their king and Waltorana steps down from forcing Wolfram onto the throne. After a reconciliation between the two, Wolfram happily decides to annul the disengagement to a comically shocked Yuri and proceeds to return to his normal attitude towards their engagement.[37]

During the course of the series, Wolfram has grown exponentially from a spoiled prince to a selfless young man who stands by Yuri with no question. Though, he had no plans of becoming Maoh in the first place, he was willing to protect and serve Shin Makoku when it was resolved that Yuuri would not be returning back at the end of the second season, wanting to protect the beautiful job Yuri did as Maoh.[38]

and:

Cecilie von Spitzberg

Cecilie von Spitzberg.The previous Maoh and mother of Wolfram, Conrad and Gwendal, each with different fathers.[64] Although initially, Cecilie seems to be rather airheaded, she is actually very astute and intelligent and a very caring person. Having been replaced as the Maoh by Yuri, Cecilie takes advantage of her open schedule to hunt for men on her "free and easy quest for love." She has displayed interest in Yuri (though she remains one of the chief supporters in his engagement to her son, Wolfram), his older brother Shori,[65] and even her childhood friend Raven. At one time, she wanted to marry him,[66] much to her brother's chagrin. Cecilie is also quite powerful, and has admirable skill with the whip. When fighting, she has the uncanny ability to quickly dress in red leather and mask. This form and her skill tends to scare her enemies, and if they ever meet her the second time, they are usually unwilling to fight her again.[67]

Cecilie likes flowers and grows new types of them in the Blood Pledge Castle. She also names them, examples being "Beautiful Wolfram", "Secret Gwendal", "Conrad Stands Upon the Earth", and "Cecille's Red Sigh".[68]

She can take control of situations easily and effectively, however, and cares for her sons deeply, despite her cheerful personality. When Wolfram temporarily dies, she is devastated, and throughout the series she can be seen doing her best to protect her sons without directly interfering.[69]

Cecili goes by the name "Celi", which is pronounced "Cheri" in Japanese. Because of that some fans call her "Cheri" while others use "Celi" (Pronounce as "Tseri"or"tselli' accurately in Romanization of Japanese). Both spellings are acceptable however, and thus depend on personal preference.

(Sorry, I couldn't find a better picture...)

and:

Original King
The Original King (known as the Shinou Heika in Japanese) is the first King of Shin Makoku. His soul watches over the lands of Shin Makoku, and priestess such as Ulrike and Ondine can communicate with him in a limited fashion, one they call "hearing His Majesty's voice". Murata also appears to be able to communicate with him, and is often seen scolding him for meddling in Shin Makoku's affairs.

4000 years ago, the Original King sealed the Soushu into four boxes, which became known as the "Four Forbidden Boxes". However, while part of the Soushu was sealed in the boxes, a small part of the Soushu infected the Original King to the extent where his right arm seemed slightly decayed.[93] The Original King knew that the Soushu would eventually take over his mind and body completely, so the Original King came up with a plan along with his Great Sage to completely eradicate the Soushu in the future. This involved sealing the Soushu with a pure soul, and destroying it.[94] This soul turned out to be the Original King, but Yuri manages to eradicate the Soushu without harming the Original King, earning Yuri the title of the greatest Maoh. The Original King commented that he was glad he chose Yuri as the Maoh.[95]

The Original King appears to be well alive in the OVAs, having seem to regain a physical body unlike his soul form at the end of Season 2.[96]

Original King told Yuri that with Soushu destroyed, his aim of choosing Yuri as the Maoh has been reached, and Yuri no longer needed to be the Maoh. Since Yuri can achieve his goal very well, the Original King said that he will not hold back the decision of choosing Yuri as the Maoh and blesses him. The Original King has stated he will reduce anyone who opposes Yuri as the Maoh to ash.[97]

(It's not green hair, but Shinou is a master of disguise...)

Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby Anime_Girl_93 » July 12th, 2008, 2:43 am

A foreward here... Spoilers and Shonen-ai fantasies of mine-- I warned you guys!

In the world of Shin Makoku, Wolfram felt a twinge of anger go through his spine. "Is someone talking about me?!" Hasty as always, he drew his sword. "Relax, Wolfram." Yuri sighed, shaking his head. "There's no one here threatening you, is there? You're fine-- you're most likely just anxious to get back to Earth is all. Jeez, you're always so uptight." Shething his sword, Wolfram calmed himself. "I suppose so; after all, we're reengaged now. We need to make a good impression on your older brother and parents. Now Yuri, are we having the wedding here or there?" Yuri slapped his hand to his forehead and groaned. "Why me?" he whispered to himself. "What did I, the Maou, do to deserve such a fate?" Wolfram stomed on his foot. "Did you say something, fiance?" He asked while gritting his teeth together. "O-o-ow... no, Wolfram, nothing!" Yuri put his hands in front of him and waved them around wildly. Wolfram seemed satisfied then and took his foot away. It was then that Conrad came rushing into their room. "Your Majesty, Wolfram, Bob is summoning us to Earth now! He says that we're being tried for a murder!"
Anime_Girl_93
Forums Enthusiast

Postby KeKe » July 13th, 2008, 2:25 pm

yea.. not roleplaying with gay characters.. or even in a gay rp so... yea...
KeKe

Return to Roleplay Zone