Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

Fire in the sky~

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Ririyoku » October 23rd, 2008, 6:30 pm

(Same people, generally the same start, but ill have to get back to you on that. I have a few other things in mind, but their all a little messy right now...Any ideas on your end?)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » October 23rd, 2008, 6:58 pm

Like I already said I like Molly and her role, umm...mayb just extended versions of how he got there. it was a little fast like you said. maybe we shouldn't stumble on him, or not right away or something
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » October 23rd, 2008, 7:05 pm

(Well, im not going to do the space bit again. That was just pointless meandering. Ill...come up with something. But im gonna' log for tonight, later)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » October 23rd, 2008, 7:23 pm

space thing?? lost me... ok night riri lol
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » October 29th, 2008, 6:34 pm

The part i did at the begining before crashing. I think that i want him to land the same way, and for you to find him the same way. But yeah, i kinda want to spread out Lu's learning much more, and i dont know...Try and make him grow a little more human after awhile. But what we did have, with him like, learning to eat with chopsticks, could be a nice little bit in the plot later
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » November 1st, 2008, 2:31 pm

lol ok that's fine... so really you just want to extend the time he's on earth?
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » November 1st, 2008, 7:56 pm

And the amount of things he does on Earth too, lol. And once again, ill get craking on an introduction here, sooner or later...
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Ririyoku » November 2nd, 2008, 5:04 pm

(I think that this should take place in the...fifties and sixties, right around the cold war period)

Something streaked across the sky, like a shooting star. Only this, did not burn out, not quickly like most. All across the globe, alarms were being raised, as this 'thing' made revolution after revolution. The Russians had put up something like this before, the satellite Sputnik 1. As days went by, fingers were pointed, questions were asked, but noone could discover the true source of this, this undying shooting star. This, "Fire in the sky"

(I also think that, in this cold war period, it should take place somewhere in Europe)

Night had once again fallen, but the ship was well ablaze still, even after half a week in low orbit around the Earth. Still like a roman candle, blazing through the sky. But finally, after days and days, the vessel had run out of luck. A short, looming mountain, was in its calculated orbit. A small amount of strange lights shined opposite the craft, towns, cities, people. Now the ship skidded, growing level with the mountain, then slowly falling into the dirt, burning a path through grass and a light forest. Quickly it halted, with a terrifying groan of metal. The door suddenly blasted out, and a being, fell out. It slowly struggled to its feet, limping as it went. It dissapeared into the burning forest.

(That good?)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » November 2nd, 2008, 5:41 pm

(it's your rp lol It's good ^_^ so... which country? and this might be a little hard..... but I'll try.)

Molly had just gotten home and she was exhausted.

"Molly, dear. Would you mind walking to the store?" Molly's mom called to her.

"Why? It's late... and I shouldn't go out at a time like this..."

"What could possibly happen.. Please? I need ingredients. Won't you, please?"

"I'll take the car- I am not walking. You're crazy for suggesting that."

"Alright dear. If you're not back within the hour, I'll start to worry." Moly's mother smiled as Molly walked right out the door.

Molly muttered to herself angrily, "I just get home and she has to send me out again? Ridiculous... And the store is in the middle of nowhere- And it's getting really dark out." Molly got in the car, and just her luck, it started raining. She sighed, "Wonderful..."

(I didn't really know how she would come across a forest like.... she wouldn't randomly walk into one haha but... I couldn't think of anything better. >< I might edit... if you don't like it ><)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » November 3rd, 2008, 2:47 pm

The creature stalked around as best as it could. By normal standards, he was naked. He was constantly snapping his head around, an array of strange, frighting noises hitting him like a wall. When he reached out with his mind, he pulled back. So many entities, and with such different forms of thinking then him. His feet were muddied, and his body was cut by random tree branches and bug bites. After a few minutes of treading through grass and oak trees, he came across a strange, long rock, with other strange rocks embedded into it. The entire thing was dug into the ground. He stepped onto it warily, and was revolted by how different it felt then the grass, rough and sharp. He heard a noise and looked up. A big, metallic creature was headed straight for him, its eyes glowing with a blinding light. He reached out his hand towards the strange beast. It was too close to stop, but that didnt seem to register to him. He simply reached out with his mind, and caught something. Something very strange.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » November 3rd, 2008, 2:53 pm

"So late... why does she need groceries this late? Doesn't make sense." Molly was driving on a now abandoned road. It made sense because it was so late at night. "This road is so uneven and bumpy... I can't stand it-" There was a huge pothole in the road that she didn't see until she hit it and was now stuck in it.

"I always forget that thing is there...Ugh" she got out of the car. "This shouldn't take that lon-Who's there?" Molly froze. There was rustling in the bushes and leaves.
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Inuyashagogirl » November 3rd, 2008, 2:55 pm

(Can I still join in again? Sorry I ditched last time...)
Inuyashagogirl
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » November 3rd, 2008, 3:16 pm

(Lol, yeeeeeees, of course you can Inu)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby MissMitsuki0524 » November 3rd, 2008, 3:27 pm

(lol it's ok inu. ^_^ we forgive you *glare* but we won't be so forgiving if it happens again. hehe jk lol)
MissMitsuki0524
Master of Masters

Postby Ririyoku » November 4th, 2008, 4:47 pm

As Lu reached out with his mind again, he was surprised by what he felt. Thought patterns, a huge brain, intelligence, life that rivaled his own race in awareness. After a moment he stood up, pushing his mind more agressivly at her. The thoughts he caught were unintelligable to him.
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone