[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4497: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Anime Crave •View topic - The lost island of Jurassic Park

Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The lost island of Jurassic Park

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Ririyoku » August 5th, 2008, 1:59 pm

"...Where to now..." Et murmured. He recalled last nights event for awhile "The beach was, that way...Wait..." he tried to recall a far off image in his head "I think i saw some sort of structure that way...." he stared into the brush for awhile "Its worth going after, but im completely weaponless...If they find me im dead...But if i stay here im dead..." he sighed and started walking, recalling a mental map hed made from being in the mountains
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 5th, 2008, 7:35 pm

NIck landed on the bottom of Molly this time "thanks for getting my attention Molly"

Jake was looking for osmething to baracade the door

Kyle was hiding in a corner away from the windows and doors Shannon was pulling Roxanna into a hiding spot too
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 5th, 2008, 7:48 pm

Zach was already on it as he found a pole to block the door and looked to see the dinosaur sniffing outside looking confused.

Roxanna was cuddled next to Shannon as she held onto to him for she was so scared.

Ren went inside of the building already looking around as there was broken glass everywhere and no eletrcity was working. There was also a skeleton on the ground as it looked quite old.

Molly looked down at Nick and blushed and noticed this time she was ontop of him. She quickly got off and moved away from the window, "We should hide or move quickly before he sees us.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 5th, 2008, 8:01 pm

Jake and Zach finished baracading the door as Molly and Nick both scooted away and finally everyone was together again. "so what do we do now?" nick asked

Kyle shrugged "we cant leave as long as that thing is out there"

Kim was still hysterical hiding in the corner

Jake just sat tehre "well we couldlook for some food or water stores in here. maybe we will find some sort of weapons"
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » August 5th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Et kept walking, not being disturbed by anything to his surpirse. He felt a cut from earlier starting to sting "Agg...That place is still a half a day away..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 5th, 2008, 8:39 pm

Zach nodded at Jake, "I agree...we probably should spilt up and look around for things like food, water, communication, pretty much anything useful. This place looks pretty big so we should meet back up here then."

Ren came back, "Umm there is a skeleton down the hall."

Molly clung onto Nick now as she hated skeletons and buried her face in his chest. Zach just raised an eyebrow but knew more important things were at hand.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 6th, 2008, 7:24 am

Jkae nodded "alright, Zach, you and I should look for any sort of weapons. Nick, you and Molly take Kim and look for some food and water. Shannon and Roxanna you go look for a communications device. everyone keep an eye out for a generator or power source for the building and any other usefull things"

Kyle didnt want to tell them the opwersource wasnt inside the building but back outside and a ways away with the dinosaurs

Nick nodded and looked at Kim who was still hysterical and then looked at Molly as if he didnt know what to do
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 6th, 2008, 8:47 am

Molly got up and walked over to where Kim was and held out her hand, "Its alright now, your more safer with us."

Ren looked at everyone and then just followed Jake and Zach as they headed off inside. Zach was looked around now as they went down the hallway and then they entered a gigantic room as they saw dead dinosaurs in these cubes. There was smashed old computers as they walked threw. Ren saw a crowbar and picked it up, "Weapon #1?"

Roxanna clung onto Shannon still, "Okie communications...." She slowly walked behind Shannon and saw ths skeleton and gulped, "This is not the vacation I wanted..."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 6th, 2008, 10:45 am

"Communications communications.. " shannon thought over and over as he spoke alowed "computer room. we need to look for some computers"

(essentially there is going to be a small communications room where they are but its probably going to be breken and there will be a long range comunications outpost on the top of the mountains or osmething... just an idea)

~~

Nick walked up behind Molly and smiled at Kim who was now calming down and took Molly's hand "T.. They killed everyone else. we are the only ones left" she said still frightend

~~

Jake shook his head "not much of a weapon im afraid except maybe on little ones. but it may still proove usefull to break into doors that are locked or something. I'm hoping there is a weapons cabinate around here someehwere"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 6th, 2008, 7:10 pm

Roxanna walked around looking for computers, "Ick all I see is dust and more dust with glass and yucky stuff."

Ren shrugged and held onto the crowbar. Zach looked around some more as he then stumbled into a small room as the lockers were opened as it looked ike in a rush and only 2 guns were left it looked like. "Hey Jake I found some guns over here but only two left." Ren saw a knife on the floor as she took that too.

Molly looked surprised now and was sad as all those people died and she got really scared about dying now. "Umm well we will take care of you now. You can help us find some food or so." They started down the hallways now as Molly tried to stay brave for Kim's sake.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 7th, 2008, 8:40 pm

"Mmmff..." night had fallen, and now Et's arms felt like they were about to fall off too "Tch, still so far away..." he yawned "And i cant go like this for much longer...Where can i sleep thats safe..."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 8th, 2008, 9:12 pm

Jake smirked "thats better than none. any ammunition?" he looked around a bit and found a cattleprod attachment for one of the shotguns. but it wasnt charged

~~

Shannon poked a few buttons "well theres computers but nothing works"

~~

Nick just followed along behind the two girls he didnt really know where too look then he saw a sign that looked as though it was pointing to a kitchen "I think we should try this way"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 9th, 2008, 7:50 am

Molly saw the signed and nodded as she lead the way to the kitchen, one in there it was all messy and dusty. She went to a few cabinets and found nothing but bugs everywhere. She almost screamed when she saw a small dinosaur sleeping a few feet away by the window. Molly became paralyized now as she didn't want to move.

``

Zach took the guns as he found a pair of keys in there as well, "Hmm keys might be useful." He put them in his pocket. Ren looked at the weird machines and had broken eggs in them, "This place smells like death."

``

Roxanna hit the computer again but it still didn't work, "Argh stupid techniogy I swear. Why cant they have phone lines? Maybe they have something older than a computer to communicate like back in those old movies...hmmm the titanic maybe? With the pressing button thingy...oh how I loved Jack, so brave for his true love." She got all dreamy eyed.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 9th, 2008, 9:34 am

Kyle had followed Roxanna and Shannon "you two both realise that there isnt any electricity which is why the computers dont work. and even if they did this is all stuff for thisd building nothing to communicate with outside of the island is here"

~~

Nick heard her scream and ran up to her and saw the dinosaur. "hey, its alright its just a little guy. I dont think its like the ones from before." the little dinosaur opend its eyes and looked around

~~

Jake held his hand out and Zach threw him a gun and he looked it over trying out the different switches. "hmm. semi-auto. thats nice" he fiddled with it and got the cattleprod attachment put on and then looked around some more and found a case full of shells. he loaded his gun and motioned for Zach to do the same. He then found a piece of rope that wasnt too bad and made a thing on the gun so he could put it over his shoulder since the strap was broke on it. "I wonder if its a better Idea to put up a camp here. seems like it would be easier for us to protect ourselves"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 9th, 2008, 11:53 am

Roxanna pouted, "No don't say that!! We have to get off this island...maybe some flares?" She found a storage room with it had a bunch of junk and looked around in it. Then a dead dinosaur came out of the mess as it almost fell onto Roxanna who screamed and jumped onto Shannon and Kyle as Kyle was right in her chest as she was clinging onto them for dear life, "No don't eat me dino!!"

``

Molly backed up now as she saw it opened its eyes, "Nick...it still might eat us.." The small dino looked around and saw them as it stepped over to them and smelled them after it saw a small plant growing by the window as it went to eat a snack. Molly watched in amazement and then thought it was kinda cute, "Aww its a plant eater...whew."

``
Zach loaded his gun up, "Well for now we are safe but the dinos will smell us out her eventually so we can only camp here for a couple of nights...but hopefully we can find communications." Ren walked around observing and found a beat down systems room that looked like it might be a communications device. "Hey look its a device we are looking for but since we have no power..."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone