Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

The lost island of Jurassic Park

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

Postby Ririyoku » August 2nd, 2008, 8:15 pm

Et fell hard onto a rocky surface. It was a few moments beforte he regained enough composure to look around. After a second he did, and saw huge eggs "Oh....lord...."
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 9:41 am

As they continued on throught he mud Jake turned around "I guess we should find a place to sleep till morning. its too dark out here to go much further"

Nick nodded

Shannon looked at him like he was crazy "you want me to sleep in the mud? are you serious?"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 9:49 am

Roxanna was not pleased by this but still was too freaked out, "Mud?"

Molly looked around a bit now that they stopped but it was so dark that she tripped and fell into something big, "Ouch why is there a hole here?" She looked and saw it was a huge hole.

Zach gasped as he saw it, "Molly thats no hole..." He saw a footprint planted into the mud of where Molly fell.

Ren looked around a shrugged, "The dark has finally came as it will consume the night and maybe us."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 9:58 am

"Mmfff...." Et forced himself to his feet and looked around. No mother Pytaridactal. He was definatly up in the mountains, and this nest was on a fairly large plateau. On the opposite side of him was a huge 90 degree wall, behind him, thin air. He heard a screech nearby "Damnnnn..." That wall was starting to look a little more friendly
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 9:59 am

Jake looked around thinking

Nick looked up "the trees are big enough. we could sleep up in them and they are tall enough that we could get out of the way of any danger" he loked around and found one that wasnt too difficult to climb and he started his way up

Kyle nodded and went behind him Shannon sighed "I've never slept in a tree before"
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 10:25 am

Ren easily climbed the tree as she did it lots when she was a kid and sat up on the top looking at the sky or where Et might have gone. "Its hopeless for us.."

Molly looked unsure as they climbed, "Umm I haven't clmibed a tree in years...and not one as big as that."

Roxanna nodded, "I've never climbed a tree in my life."

Zach started to go up, "Ill help you up Molly, come on its just like that tree we climbed back at grannys place." Molly still looked uncertained, "But I fell once I got to the top Zach!"
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 10:29 am

Nick looked down but decided against saying anything as Jake and Kyle both got to the top of the tree Shannon heard a roar a ways off int he distance "never a bad time to start learning how is it Roxanna?" he nudged her towards the tree "I rather not get eatten"
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 10:37 am

"Uggg..." Et pulled himself over the top of the wall. His hands were all cut up (It'd be a nice touch for plot if they got infected...) He layed there for a little while, huffing in air. Finally he forced himself to his feet again. He was on another plateu, similar to the one he was just at, but there was a slight ledge along the wall opposite him. He took his chances, and started sidleing across it. This easily evoked his fear of heights again. He couldent stand looking at the sky, but he managed. Looking at the ground would be a lot worse
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 10:37 am

Roxanna started to shake now as she tried to start clmibing and the fell her first time around. She then slowly went up.

Zach slowly down to make sure Molly was alright. Molly climbed up pretty fast as she remembered what her brother taught her. Finally Zach was to the top followed by Molly who grabbed the trunk tightly making sure not to fall.

Roxanna was the last one who was still climbing the tree as she was having trouble with it but was slowly coming up it.

Ren thought she saw a huge nest in the distance of a huge steep mountain but was imagining it.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 10:48 am

Nick climbed up to one of the taller spots on the tree and was on a limb leaning his back u against the trunk looking off into the darkness

Jake was leaned up against the tree already asleep

Shannon was holding his hand down to Roxanna to help her up the last bit
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 10:55 am

"KAAAAAAWWWWW...." a giant bird thing flew past him, almost close enough for Et to touch its wing. He gulped "Hope it didnt see me..." (Tell me when your guys are asleep and ill get on with this...)
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 11:13 am

Ren was still feeling numb and cold as she looked in the darkness which was her favorite place to go when everything was in dispair as she slowly fell asleep.

Molly hugged the tree some more as she drifted off as Zach was still eyeing everything but he was so tired that he was asleep as well.

Roxanna grabbed Shannon's hand as she made it up finally and hung on as she looked down into the darkness and heard something down below which made her shake with fear.
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby Ririyoku » August 3rd, 2008, 1:16 pm

Et finally touche his feet to solid ground. That little trip had unnerved him a great deal. He was tired, but he could rest when he found a safe place. He started down a falling path, and after a bit he came across a small cave. He quickly moved into it. The days fatigue quickly overtook him now that the adrenaline was wearing off, and he fell asleep

He awoke as the sun began to rise. He hadnt gotten a heck of a lot of sleep with the threat of the dinos all around him. He sat there for awhile, brushing the sleep out of himself. He started again down the path
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby Perky_Sofy » August 3rd, 2008, 2:10 pm

Morning came and Ren was already awake as she laid there looking at the sky. I bet my foster parents are dead...with my real ones...and Et... Ren looked sad as she saw that there was more tracks on the ground as the sun rose.

Molly was hugging the tree trunk and when she awoke she looked around to see that she was in a tree and lost her balance as she fell but luckily grabbed on the branch as she was swinging.

Zach heard her scream as he woke up and grabbed her arm as he helped her up.

Roxanna was on the tree branch as she held onto that and Shannon dreaming about her life in the mansion, "oh I'm coming...dirty boy.."
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » August 3rd, 2008, 8:15 pm

Nick woke up to Molly screaming and was a bit frightend but then saw she was okay and felt better Jake looked up and couldsee that it waslight. "I guess we should get moving on then?"

Shannon was still sleeping as well Kyle walked over and poked Roxanna "umm. excuse me but.. we are going to go now"
KeKe

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Zone