Welcome To Animecrave Sign In or Create Free Account
SPONSORS

An awfully big adventure of Peter Pan

Sick of real-life? Be your favorite anime character, super hero or even made up character and destroy your foes (or just have a chat)!

Moderator: Greg

An awfully big adventure of Peter Pan

Postby KeKe » June 1st, 2008, 7:40 pm

The Original Disney movie from 1953 is the basis of this RP, probably with some parts from the movie hook brought in to it. those are my fav 2 movies of peter pan, mainly because the others suck. lol

So I dont know how this will work out exactly, but I Love the story of Peter Pan and I thought it would be interesting to do a RP over it. As for the story well I figured we might start off with something that has happend in the movie like Tiger Lilly being stolen by Hook or something to get us started. if anyone has a better idea please lets hear it

alright so the characters are - Played by:

Peter Pan - KeKe
Wendi-
Michael: has a teddy bear (sometimes talks to it as a character)-
John-
Tinkerbell: hates Wendi-
Nana (the dog)-
Mother?
Father?
Mr. Smee-
Captain Hook - never beraks a promise however he is sly and finds ways to still get what he wants done-
Tigerlily-
Crocodile-
Lost boys in outfit of, name:
Fox, Slightly -
2 raccoons, The Twins-
Bear, Curly-
Skunk, Tootles-
Rabbit, Nibs-
Indians:
Mermaids: jealous of Wendi:
Pirates:

So for making any character not one of these they will have to be a Lost Boy, Pirate, Mermaid, or Indian.

I would like to try and keep it close to the main characters and ideals of the story as possible as well so Peter Wendi john and Michael will be the only ones able to fly, except for Tink ofcourse. and for Wendi John and Michael they will need to have Tink hit them with Fairy dust first

Character most used phraises. Since these are fairly commonly used If you choose a character that uses one try and incorperate it into your post. I'm sure youve seent he movie and know what i mean

Hook and smee - "Good Form"

Peter - calls hook "codfish"

Locations: These are the locations that are on the map in the movie. probably for the beginning anything that is happening will be in or in transit to one of these places.

Skull Rock
Mermaid lagoon
Cannibal Cove
Indian Camp
Peter Pan's Hideout - Hangmans Tree
Crocodile Creek
Bind mans Bluff
Pigleg point

As for making Characters with so few RP'rs here I'm wondering if it wouldnt be better to make like the indians and stuff kind of NPC's which would mean anyone can control them but they are just general characters of that faction? or perhaps since I am ofcourse here all the time if it would be best for me to speak for whatever is not chosen until it is chosen? I also had an idea to make the bad guys sort of free claim for parts. but I'm not entirely sure that would work. so if anyone has ideals as to how to get other characters in this since we have so few of us please let me know your ideas.

Ofcopurse I am going to be playing Peter so you can not be him =P

oh and the only other thing is Tink can not talk. she just like... dings or whatever like in the movie but Peter and the Lost Boys an understand her so whoever chooses her would have to instead of speaking per se, would have to go along and sort of talk in thirst person like "Tink told Peter" or something or other.... you understand?? i hope lol

well lets see how this goes then
KeKe

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » June 1st, 2008, 8:09 pm

i call wendi! just let me get her bio set up!
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby KeKe » June 1st, 2008, 8:17 pm

its... peter pan shes the daughter of the darling has 2 brothers is 12 almost 13. hs to leave the nursery for her own betroom once she turns 13... no bio really needed. its gong to be basically like the movie
KeKe

Postby Perky_Sofy » June 1st, 2008, 8:20 pm

Ill be the crocodile hehe eay for me!
Perky_Sofy
Legendary Master

Postby KeKe » June 1st, 2008, 8:22 pm

well im thinkin about pairing it up so if im peter i have to be tink and whoever is the croc would be hook and all. or whoever is wendi needs to be john michael and wendi.

I just dont know how to get people to fill all the characters needed

(thats not what im doing as of yet by the way)

oh and i should mention that the mermaids and indians wont be main characters the main ones are ofcourse Peter Tink the lost boys john michael and wendi hook nd maybe tiger lilly.

perhaps mr smee but not nessicary i guess but he probably should be a main character
KeKe

Postby Ririyoku » June 1st, 2008, 8:25 pm

i remember a live action movie of this. Can i be second boy and first girl, like, first and second in line of oldest?
Ririyoku
Anime Crave Legend

Postby KeKe » June 1st, 2008, 8:27 pm

we arent diong it like a live action. and i have no idea who your even talking about.

everything character and set up wise is like the 1953 disney movie. and i think we should probably start with michael john wendi telling stories with nana trying to put them to sleep like it starts. because peter missing his shadow at first is a pretty big part since its how peter and wendi meet.

also Neverland is more of a dream world so in essence peter and everyone arent real. they are in the imagination of wendi michael and john
KeKe

Postby Sexxiikittennikki » June 2nd, 2008, 10:05 am

ok well that means i should play john and micheal then?
Sexxiikittennikki
Devine Knight

Postby KeKe » June 2nd, 2008, 2:13 pm

not yet. im going to see if anyone else joins first before i even start this rp as is. if we dont get more people within a few days i probably just wont do it. until i revise ways or doing it.
KeKe

Return to Roleplay Zone